Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1204 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 119412041214 ... LastLast
Results 30,076 to 30,100 of 30703
    PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Unbeaten in two months. Heh.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    One swallow doesn't make a summer

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Exactly.

What is mindblowingly is that Giggs and Jones both played in the centre; Jones wasn't even born when Giggs made his debut for United. Insane.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    I felt we Shouldve won that game. I thought we would get owned in the middle but we didn't. We had loads of poession. Wazza Is man possessed atm! If it was for the over enthusiastic gonk jonah we would've had that game.

Starting to worry about Arsenal now.....

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Hull hit three past Liverpool and Sturridge is out for the key festive period - hopefully that'll shut the fans' mouths for a little while at the very least. I absolutely love the Kagawa/Rooney partnership - the movement's incredible at times and at least now Valencia's regained some confidence, making those swashbuckling runs we're so used to. Problem is when you have a striker such as RvP coming back it creates problems. Good problems, mind.

Dat Vidic tackle to start the counter.

6. Likes 33x likes this post
    Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Oh yeah and that $#@!ing tackle from vida had me going nuts!

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Slight blessing in disguise that rvp is out as it's making Moyes not play 442.

Though he would of buried that finish Wazza $#@!ed up at Cardiff....

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    So reckless of Walker, running head first into a freight train.

Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    Slight blessing in disguise that rvp is out as it's making Moyes not play 442.

Though he would of buried that finish Wazza $#@!ed up at Cardiff....

Yeah, I was screaming at the TV for that one. Ridiculous.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...rafael-the-key

Couldnt agree more and backed up with FACTS!

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    I've been saying for months, too. He's practically indispensable to the first XI.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    We better invest in January or we might not even make top 4. Could you imagine what that will do to us not being able to attract top players.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Sigh

MoyesOut

How we need RVP back ASAP. I dont think we even played THAT bad (though we were $#@! in CM, carrick is a HUGE miss) we missed a lot of chances........

wtf is the point of fellani if he cant stay in a DMC position? $#@!

anyway, i wish to god this $#@!er would get sacked

no one wants to play under this $#@!.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Are UTD feeling the absence of RVP?? Dont worry I know how you feel. A 1 game turns to 10. Heard it's his groin?

It's not good seeing Utd down there. I'd rather Chelski there and City. Classless teams.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_gooner View Post
    Are UTD feeling the absence of RVP?? Dont worry I know how you feel. A 1 game turns to 10. Heard it's his groin?

It's not good seeing Utd down there. I'd rather Chelski there and City. Classless teams.
    Carrick is a HUGE miss seeing he is our ONLY decent CM, but RVP is our only true World Class player so he is a huge miss too.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Need players in January. Really, really do.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Skullomainia
    Yep.. I reckon they'll give Moyes until this time next year to put his mark on the squad. By then he'll have had two transfer windows and if it still don't work, they'll get someone in for the 2015 winter transfer window.. This transistion was never going to be easy, patience boys, Rome wasn't rebuilt in a day..

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    1. Sir Alex Ferguson had a way of winning games that no other manager has.
    There is a passage in the song ‘Big yellow taxi’, which goes like this:
    ‘Don’t it always seem to go
    That you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone’.
    Never have those words been more appropriate for Manchester United fans than they are right now. There was much sadness at the loss of Sir Alex Ferguson at the end of last season, but also a great deal of optimism about the arrival of his successor, David Moyes. Moyes’ era at Old Trafford may still ultimately turn out to be successful, but at the moment times are bleak, and the loss of Ferguson hangs over United like a shadow, made even more pronounced by his presence in the stands at the majority of United’s games. Ferguson, the greatest manager ever, had the undeniable knack of winning games when his team were not playing well, even when they were second best. A master motivator, a master tactician, the greatest ever, he was always going to be an incredibly tough act to follow. Moyes must be given time, but in these difficult early stages, it has been emphasised just how good Ferguson was and what an incredible achievement over two decades of near-continuous success really was.
    2. Welbeck is not good enough for United.
    Danny Welbeck had another appalling game for United in this defeat. He has had chances for two-and-a-half years now and has rarely excelled. Slow in possession, poor at finishing, slows the tempo and not showing any signs of improvement. The fact that Welbeck is a local lad should not put him above criticism. He is not good enough for United, and he should be one of the players shipped out in Moyes’ overhaul of the squad.
    3. Nani and Januzaj should be first choice out wide.
    United only looked remotely threatening out wide when Nani and Januzaj replaced Kagawa and Rafael (this is not a criticism of the full-back). Both players looked bright, inventive, and intelligent, Januzaj testing Howard with a dipping, swerving drive and Nani firing a fantastic cross right between Howard and his defence. These two players are a level above any of our other wide players, and they should be the first choice wingers for Moyes from this point onwards.
    4. The centre of United’s midfield is perhaps the weakest it’s been in the Premier League era.
    I understand this isn’t really something we’ve learned based on this game, but the centre of United’s midfield is in need of a major overhaul. Fellaini will, I’m sure, prove his worth, and actually played reasonably well on Wednesday evening, but when a 40-year old winger is preferred to two out-and-out central midfielders- Cleverley and Anderson- you begin to understand the scarcity of resources in that area. Ferguson’s genius was that he could mask such failings for so long. Major investment is needed, both in January and in the summer, if United are to finally match the very best midfields at home and in European competition.
    Speaking of which…
    5. Finishing in the top four is of vital importance for Moyes’ rebuilding of the squad.
    United cannot afford to finish outside the top four if David Moyes is going to effectively rebuild his squad in such a way to enable United to challenge for the top honours. Finishing outside that group would lead to a huge financial hit, a mass exodus of our best players (De Gea to Barca and Rooney to Chelsea being perhaps the most obvious two) and difficulty in attracting the top players a club like United needs. Moyes will be given the time to rebuild this team and this squad, to reshape it the way he wants it to be, with a six-year contract testament to the time he’ll be given, but finishing in the top four is, in my opinion anyway, of vital importance if we are to attract players of the calibre needed to transform the average midfield mentioned above.

http://www.prideofalleurope.com/2013...slip-up-again/

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    To add to that: (an excerpt from Fergie's new autobiography)

“'Wait till the second half of the season,' I would say. And it always worked. It crept into the minds of our players and became a nagging fear for the opposition. Second half of the season, United would come like an invasion force, hellfire in their eyes. It became a self-fulfilling prophecy.”

Secondly - December's crucial. We've got a run of winnable games and the big teams play each other. Let's do this.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    weve taken 2 points from 3 winable games, with moyes in charge there is no such thing as a winnable game. specially with RVP and carrick out.

we are done under moyes.

SAF has to take some blame for this too, for not address the god awful CM. we have the WORST CM in the league ffs!.....we could've had Pogba and Morrison alongside Adan ffs

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    weve taken 2 points from 3 winable games, with moyes in charge there is no such thing as a winnable game. specially with RVP and carrick out.

we are done under moyes.

SAF has to take some blame for this too, for not address the god awful CM. we have the WORST CM in the league ffs!.....we could've had Pogba and Morrison alongside Adan ffs
    Morrison wouldn't be the player he potentially is now if he wasn't at West Ham. And that's not only because he's playing games. He's matured a great deal, back in Manchester he had a lot of poor influences and he needed to get outta' that circle of friends. Pogba I agree, I can see the point that he'd be asking for too much money for his age and achievements at that point but there's no doubt he's a world class player. Frustrating!

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    2. Welbeck is not good enough for United.
    Danny Welbeck had another appalling game for United in this defeat. He has had chances for two-and-a-half years now and has rarely excelled. Slow in possession, poor at finishing, slows the tempo and not showing any signs of improvement. The fact that Welbeck is a local lad should not put him above criticism. He is not good enough for United, and he should be one of the players shipped out in Moyes’ overhaul of the squad.
    I've been saying that from last season, and MU fans used to laugh at me. And nani is the exact same. Actually Young needs to go too, and Valencia isn't the guy you rely on in such times.

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Keep valencia..get rid of young, fellaini, giggs...

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    About to watch Class of '92 - can't wait!

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Wow...

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    $#@!ing hell. Well at least Chelski lost and City drew. But still... January cannot come quicker.

Thread Information