Page 1208 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 119812081218 ... LastLast
Results 30,176 to 30,200 of 30716
    Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    I think Coentrao would be a good start and it's a relatively probable acquisition. Obviously there's the gaping CM issue but that's a far tougher nut to crack in January.
    LB isn't our main concern right now, We really need a World Class CM And Herrera isn't good enough, i say pay a proper amount for Koke and maybe just maybe they will consider it. We also need to let Young&Nani go and bring a World Class winger. Also the obvious solution for our problems is to give our youngers a chance and there are couple of loanes coming back.

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    LB's not the biggest of aspects but it's one that's more easier solved, that's what I was going for. We've got funds for both. It's doubtful Koke would leave (challenging for La Liga and a good CL run), and there's no-one else on the top tier who would either. There's plenty of players we can take a purchasing gamble on in CM, though. And Nani's only signed a new contract so I doubt he's leaving!

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    And Nani's only signed a new contract so I doubt he's leaving!
    Maybe they signed him so he won't leave very cheap! ( worth about 20$ at most ), Juan Mata would be a good addition, then we would play Rooney at his natural position.But doubt that Mourinho would sell for a rival, or he may ask for Rooney!

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Aren't ManU going for Baines (due to Evra apparently being "too old")?

Alsom if ManU did get Coentrao, would that be the final missing piece?

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Coentrao would be the first of a good few. Baines, I really doubt. Everton are staunch in their refusal, he's 29, would cost a lot,so it's probably not worth it.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    Not sure what to expect tonight!

PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    You and me both! Granted we play okay away from home. I just hope Zaha starts.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    I had a few quid on him back in July to be Young Player of the Season this year.
    With Moyes coming in and how impressive he was last year I thought he'd be giving a chance to shine, to be nurtured and grow much like the way Everton youngsters did under Moyes.
    Alas, it wasn't to be.
    Still think he's a great player though, just abit to showboat-ey for my liking, demonstrated it alot in pre-season, comfortable on the ball, comfortable beating a man, just never knows when the right time to pass the ball is and lost out 9 times out of 10 on the Asia tour, unfortunately.

But yeah, get some young, hungry blood out there.

Lets Play!
    PS4.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Moyes was too cautious to use that raw a player at the start of his tenure, I think. Rumours were that he wasn't up for it in training either. Still, it's crunch time now and no-one else is doing the business, so why not. If Rafa's not behind him Valencia shouldn't always get the nod.

Ultimate Veteran
    Jesus christ better not lose this one.
    Other opinions are available.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    One United CB beating two EX United CB's in the air to score from a corner. Thats always nice!
    First half was abysmal to watch though.

Lets Play!
    PS4.

Ultimate Veteran
    Yeah it was a nice goal. Not happy with Evans going of injured. Smalling has looked poor at times this season.
    Other opinions are available.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Poor at times? His positioning is god-awful. Frustrates me that lad.

Lets Play!
    PS4.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Well that was $#@!. Same old issues, nothing's changing in an instant, that's for sure. The team need a grade-A grilling.

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    united have lost all composure in possession, they let this game become a cup 'battle'.

everything is rushed, trying to play at 100 miles per hour and you just dont have the players to play that way anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Seemed to have lost all sense of identity in the way they play it really is quite remarkable.
    You could put the lot of them in Grimsby Town shirts and I'd probably believe it was them.
    There is absolutely nothing, no ruthlessness, no aggression, no penetration, no quality in possession.
    I must have seen Cleverly give the ball away about 6 million times tonight, Januzaj seemed to be the only bright spark on the pitch but what good is that cog if all of the other cogs aren't working in cohesion.
    An absolutely lackluster performance and that has been the case far too often this season, I just can't see a way to strike a sense of urgency into these players, most of their MUFC careers should be on the line because the way they have performed this season has not even remotely been good enough.

Lets Play!
    PS4.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    I'm about to give up, this is not entertaining anymore. If we don't make champions league football next season we will win nothing for years to come.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Quote Originally Posted by berts08 View Post
    I'm about to give up, this is not entertaining anymore. If we don't make champions league football next season we will win nothing for years to come.
    Amen to that.

Lets Play!
    PS4.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Adnan should always play in the right flank, he is our best player right now, hopefully Rooney& RVP be available for next game, and hopefully we sign some world class midfielder like right now, i know it's not easy, but money can make wonders !

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Nothing's going to change for a while folks, players will raise their game in spurts and we'll hit form but mountains aren't going to be moved this season.

I don't agree.

And club's are for life, it's not something you throw away when your club goes through a bad period after 20+ years of unparalleled success.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Nothing's going to change for a while folks, players will raise their game in spurts and we'll hit form but mountains aren't going to be moved this season.

I don't agree.

And club's are for life, it's not something you throw away when your club goes through a bad period after 20+ years of unparalleled success.
    I will always support united till I die. Football is about entertainment, and I have not been entertained in ages. You can see the club is declining fast. We won't sign anyone in January, we won't make champions league, Rooney will not stay, Van Persie will want to leave and we won't be able to attract top class talent. It's $#@!ing depressing.

Players that need to go

Giggs.......... Needs to retire
    Young......... Is $#@!
    Valencia........ Is $#@!
    Evra....... Getting old and needs to move on
    Ferdinand....... Getting old and needs to move on
    Welbeck........ Just can't cut it at united
    Hernandez........ Just can't cut it at united, but can stay if he is happy warming the bench
    Anderson.......... Just $#@! off
    Cleverly........... One of United's worst players I have seen, He has not improved in a year and a half and get the $#@! out of Man United.

We NEED to get Rooney to sign a new contract but I bet it won't happen.
    Last edited by berts08; 01-08-2014 at 09:19.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    I will always support united till I die. Football is about entertainment, and I have not been entertained in ages. You can see the club is declining fast. We won't sign anyone in January, we won't make champions league, Rooney will not stay, Van Persie will want to leave and we won't be able to attract top class talent. It's $#@!ing depressing.

Players that need to go

Giggs.......... Needs to retire
    Young......... Is $#@!
    Valencia........ Is $#@!
    Evra....... Getting old and needs to move on
    Ferdinand....... Getting old and needs to move on
    Welbeck........ Just can't cut it at united
    Hernandez........ Just can't cut it at united, but can stay if he is happy warming the bench
    Anderson.......... Just $#@! off
    Cleverly........... One of United's worst players I have seen, He has not improved in a year and a half and get the $#@! out of Man United.

We NEED to get Rooney to sign a new contract but I bet it won't happen.
    I do get what you mean, I really do. And this goes a long way to continuing your point:

But we've got to be mindful that United have had a lot of poor matches over the past two or so years, last year we were carried by RvP's goals a lot of the time, the presence and fear Fergie induced went a way in itself to rectifying that. Moyes is still settling, he doesn't have that sort of respect yet. Sure he's made a lot of mistakes, but it's growing pains taking on the biggest footballing job of the past 30 years.

I agree on your assessment of a lot of the players, most notably crab Cleverley and Anderson; Ferdinand should go, too. Giggs hasn't done anything wrong per say, he retains the ball and can offer a little more assurance so he's still useful, plus I do rate Welbeck a lot.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    We should go for Salah, this one we can get in Jan. He can add so much to the squad.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    What's he like? I know the name but I haven't seen enough to form a proper opinion.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    What's he like? I know the name but I haven't seen enough to form a proper opinion.
    Mohammed Salah, he plays for Basel, he is basically their no.1 player, he can play in both flanks and he scored 3 goals in chelsea so far in European competitions and made one hell of a show against Tottenham last season. He is currently Liverpools no.1 target right now. In a way he is similar to Janzaj. Imo he is way better than both Nani & Young mixd together. You can check some youtube videos of him.

Thread Information