Page 1218 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 120812181228 ... LastLast
Results 30,426 to 30,450 of 30719
    Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    We wasnt unlucky, what is this embarrassing $#@! moyes talking about? we WASNT GOOD ENOUGH. we WONT get 4th place this season

MOYES OUT

http://www.stretford-end.com/2014/02...-sinks-united/
    Last edited by 33x; 02-02-2014 at 11:38.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    We wasnt unlucky, what is this embarrassing $#@! moyes talking about? we WASNT GOOD ENOUGH. we WONT get 4th place this season

MOYES OUT

http://www.stretford-end.com/2014/02...-sinks-united/
    Yeah, blaming it on luck is very cowardly from Moyes. You can't talk about luck when you only missed like 1 definitive chance. We weren't good enough and didn't create many chances. And with Rooney , RVP & Mata all playing this is very bad for Moyes. Going to be a disaster if we couldn't finish 4th.

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

Ultimate Veteran
    When $#@!ing Charlie Adam scores twice at the very least the other team is lucky.

I think finishing top four now will be difficult. Still don't think changing the manager would help in any way. We'll just have to write this season off.
    Other opinions are available.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Only hope is to WIN the CL! no way we will get 4th

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    Only hope is to WIN the CL! no way we will get 4th
    You say that, but everyone seemed extremely sure it was possible Saturday morning..
    Since then Liverpool and Tottenham both didn't get three points so you're still in touching distance.

I can't see it happening but it's very much doable.

PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    No matter where will we finish, Moyes needs to go when this season is finished. There is no argument here, I just read that Van Persie isn't very happy working with him, and who could blame him, that means not only we will find hard time attracting world class players but may also lose the few good ones we already have.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    How is there no argument? That's one of the most asinine things I've heard in a while. There's always stories of discontent when things aren't going well, take them with a huge bucket of salt. ''Let's jump on the back of a team not doing well'' - says every tabloid ever. Robin came out weeks ago and said he was enjoying everything anyway.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    How is there no argument? That's one of the most asinine things I've heard in a while. There's always stories of discontent when things aren't going well, take them with a huge bucket of salt. ''Let's jump on the back of a team not doing well'' - says every tabloid ever. Robin came out weeks ago and said he was enjoying everything anyway.
    You may be right, but just wait and see if we didn't make 4th. Will him,Rooney, or even Mata still be happy ?! Will we ever be able to attract better players ? No ! therefore our season after than will still be $#@!.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Every team goes through these periods, and one thing that's overblown most is a team's ability to attract world class players. Suarez went to 'Pool, Ozil joined Arse etc. Manchester United are still Manchester United, and most players would jump through fire-engulfed hoops to play for us.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Every team goes through these periods, and one thing that's overblown most is a team's ability to attract world class players. Suarez went to 'Pool, Ozil joined Arse etc. Manchester United are still Manchester United, and most players would jump through fire-engulfed hoops to play for us.
    Sad thing is that it's entirely not true, ( Hazard - Lucas Moura - Fabregas - Thiago Alcantara ) to name a few,and we were champions at the time. And no, not every team goes through the same period. Teams sometimes go through a rough span but in a $#@!ty way like we are now, Chelsea always qualified for UCL and even won it when he was terrible in the league finishing 6th, but it save his season brilliantly. Man City always qualified and been able to attract players.same way, we were before with SAF. When Suarez joined Liverpool he was average at best. There are no real stars at Liverpool right now except him, and Liverpool is struggling so they will never have a real star unless the build one like Suarez. Ozil joined Arsenal because there was no other team to join at the time, Stupid Moyes Rejected him.

I wish people stop living in denial. We have been playing like $#@! ever since the season started, Moyes is 70% responsible, look at the last 20 Minutes of the last game, we had no shape you couldn't tell who plays where or does what, it was all random football for us trying to throw everyone up forward hoping to score with no specific plan. There are no signs of improving and that's the Manager's fault right now not the players. Moyes should go and there is no argument about that. All his actions have been wrong from the very beginning, from sacking the old staff to the Rooney saga to the Summer transfers failure to his after game speeches up to being 7th at this time of the season.

Dedicated Member

Maybe British based players, having said that looks like Shaw is off to Chelsea. But in this era of money and the deep pockets of City and Chelsea, I don't think it is the case anymore.

I'd like to know from my fellow United fans who believe Moyes is the right man. Why is he the right man? Because Fergie said so or this mythical record with Everton?

I never thought he was the right man for the job, but he still needs time. Trouble is the end of this season could test the most loyal of Moyes fans.

Imagine(if you can) the league finished like this,

1. City
    2. Chelsea
    3. Arsenal
    4. Liverpool
    5. Everton
    6. United

Twitter might just crash the internet.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Of the players you've mentioned all but two were Ferguson-era, so I don't really get the point - and it's still denied to this day that Thiago was ever on Moyes' radar. I will give you Fabregas, though. That was an odd situation, and it was fairly stupid to ever assume he'd actually leave - for any team, that is. Hazard joining Chelski was nearly solely due to them winning the CL, too. Suarez was not average when he joined Liverpool, I'm sorry. He cost over £20 million and had scored 49 goals in a previous season. A massive feat even in the Eredivisie. Anyone who had watched him would've known he was special.

He settled the ship with Rooney brilliantly in the Summer, when people would've bet their houses that he was going. He did ask Rene to stay, that was confirmed. He has done a lot wrong, I will agree, but he's also had poor luck in some cases. The team's not good enough as is, and I'm still surprised Ferguson left it for him like this. Add injuries into the equation, too. Even with Stoke we were kicked, pushed, pulled. Had to have Carrick in as a bloody centre-half, could barely take a corner without the ball blowing away and we concede with a deflected 40-yard free-kick. When lucks not on your side, it really isn't on your side.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    All i'm saying is fans should accept that we will not win the league this season, we are not even challenging for it and that's okay too. But no matter the reason we should never accept not finishing 4th and playing in the UCL. If we fail then it's on Moyes alone, not the luck or the injuries, you can't have bad luck a whole season this is just not an argument. I don't care about the score more than the way we play, there is no improvement what so ever.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    I dunno, Man City have had a lot of luck thus far. :3

But yeah, trust me, I do understand the issues and I'm actually more annoyed than most about how United are right now - it breaks my heart. The only difference, perhaps, is that I'm looking at the wider picture rather than just centrally looking to Moyes for all of the issues (which I've mentioned a lot in other posts in this thread). The title's gone, but I do not think for one second that 4th is gone. I think we'll just nick it.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    I dunno, Man City have had a lot of luck thus far. :3

But yeah, trust me, I do understand the issues and I'm actually more annoyed than most about how United are right now - it breaks my heart. The only difference, perhaps, is that I'm looking at the wider picture rather than just centrally looking to Moyes for all of the issues (which I've mentioned a lot in other posts in this thread). The title's gone, but I do not think for one second that 4th is gone. I think we'll just nick it.
    That's what we all hope, but what if we couldn't make it ? .....

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    It's possible, but I don't think anything would change. Maybe if Rooney doesn't sign he'll leave, but anyone else who does would have been going already. We'd rebuild and be a different side next season.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...he-summer.html

Nemanja Vidic has confirmed his imminent departure at the end of this season not the best of news.

Lets Play!
    PS4.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    This has been coming for a while...he's going to inter milan...been following this story for a few days..good luck to him and welcome mr hummels ...

Heh...
    Last edited by jj03; 02-07-2014 at 00:57.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    It says Inter Milan on the story. Need another signing like Rio from Leeds, paid top dollar and he had some fantastic years.

Lets Play!
    PS4.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Thats what I put..lol. but yeah, a able rio replacement would be nice...

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Yeah I wrote 'bout it in the football thread - would get into my all-time PL United team, I think. I'll miss the Serbian Murder Train. And I imagine Rio's off, too. Hummels' had a bad season, it was 2012 where he was immense. Subotic has been the star since Mats' bad run of form. I'd accept either lovingly, mind!

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    Thats what I put..lol. but yeah, a able rio replacement would be nice...
    Bull$#@!! You've edited from AC to make me look silly! Haha

Lets Play!
    PS4.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by LM-93 View Post
    Bull$#@!! You've edited from AC to make me look silly! Haha
    Lol. I did...sorry haha.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    I'm telling you he will not be the only star to leave if things continue as they are, Having the skipper leaving is bad business.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    $#@!!! We need a Massive rebuild of the team!

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Thread Information