Page 972 of 1230 FirstFirst ... 962972982 ... LastLast
Results 24,276 to 24,300 of 30740
    Earthbound
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Newcastle apparently have doubled their bid to 1 for Morrison.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

Master Sage
    Items Firefox LogoBruce LeeArsenal
    Why should you guys care about Morrison? Even if he's the next best thing you wouldn't want to keep a player who has no respect for your club. If he doesn't respect the club then it's better to make him go somewhere else. He sounds like a spoilt brat.
    Last edited by Firefox; 01-12-2012 at 23:40.

Elite Member
    Items Tommy VercettiGameboy PurpleNintendoThe X-Files
    If he played for another club and we were being linked with him we'd all be saying to stay well clear. It's a shame but if he goes it's for the best. Also hope that the latest rumour isn't true.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    if he doesn't wanna play for united lets get rid...no player is bigger than the club...sell the $#@! and get someone else in...$#@! him.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    Told you guys ages ago he was trouble

Earthbound
    I always said he was trouble. Always.

And the latest rumour is he was caught stealing from the 1st team dressing room. Surely if so that's him finished at United.

If he knuckled down he could have it all really. Or he could piss it up the wall and end up in jail.
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

Master Poster
    We all knew he was trouble years ago, you just hope he's able to get his act together, Balotelli style (although arguably Morisson is far worse to begin with). If that's not going to happen than we should $#@! him off as soon as possible. Give me a less talented, hard working young lad with the right attitude over a fantastically talented, arrogant, greedy and thuggish $#@! any day of the week.

Earthbound
    Balotelli hasn't been charged with two counts of intimidating witnesses. This guy has.

There is Balotelli crazy - challenging United fans to arcade games, filling up peoples cars at petrol stations, driving around with 1000's in cash because he is rich, popping into a local college asking to use the toilet then spending time chatting in the staff room etc.

Then theres criminal crazy. That's not the crazy you want associated with your club.

Despite his talent he's only made 4 appearances for England U16-19 level in 4 years. Now that says something about his attitude and behaviour. The national coaches just don't want him disrupting the their teams.

Morrison should be looking at Cleverly and seeing what he's achieved already.

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravel Morrison
    @rioferdy5 I ever taken your watch:/ because a lot of silly immature people with no life with a lot of time on theRe hands seem to think so?
    @RavelMorrison49

Probably nothing to the stealing rumor then. Thank God.

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    Balotelli hasn't been charged with two counts of intimidating witnesses. This guy has.

There is Balotelli crazy - challenging United fans to arcade games, filling up peoples cars at petrol stations, driving around with 1000's in cash because he is rich, popping into a local college asking to use the toilet then spending time chatting in the staff room etc.

Then theres criminal crazy. That's not the crazy you want associated with your club.

Despite his talent he's only made 4 appearances for England U16-19 level in 4 years. Now that says something about his attitude and behaviour. The national coaches just don't want him disrupting the their teams.

Morrison should be looking at Cleverly and seeing what he's achieved already.
    Well yes that's why I said Morrison is far worse to begin with (you can drop the 'arguably'). Balotelli wasn't always this nice though, at Inter he behaved like a grade A $#@! and very often didn't perform and looked distinctly disinterested on the pitch. But he's improved in a way that I hope Morrison could as well, though that's looking increasingly unlikely. If only he had the attitude of young players like Welbeck and Cleverley, or better yet, his talent combined with Gary Neville's determination, he'd be some player. Now he's just pissing it away.

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Coppack
    Darron GIbson signs for Everton for an undisclosed fee. Four-and-a-half-year deal.
    @nickcoppack

Best of luck to Darren at Everton.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    $#@! gibson.

I still hope we keep Ravel though.....

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    And so we're down to one fit CM, one OLD ginger CM, one semi-fit Brazilian CM, one ill CM, one injured CM and a host of versatiles. Pathetic

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Master Poster
    The sale of Gibson must mean we're very close to signing someone during the January window. It may 'just' have been Gibson, but with our midfield state we still needed him around, so I can't imagine he would be sold without bringing someone in (and no Scholes doesn't count if you ask me). If I had to guess I'd say Gibson is part of a deal + money for Rodwell, but that's just based on Fergie being a known admirer of him. Such a deal wouldn't hurt!

Master Poster
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioPlayStationManchester UnitedGoogle Chrome
    We should have waited until the summer to sell Gibson really, one less CM now and unlikely to sign another. But best of luck to Gibbo he will possess a rare artifact with him in Liverpool, a premier league medal.

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by santinomarella View Post
    We should have waited until the summer to sell Gibson really, one less CM now and unlikely to sign another. But best of luck to Gibbo he will possess a rare artifact with him in Liverpool, a premier league medal.
    There are a few though, Saha, Neville, Glen Johnson and now Gibbo. Anyone I missed? In any case Everton is home to comfortably the most Premier League medals in Liverpool.

17. Likes santinomarella likes this post
    Master Poster
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioPlayStationManchester UnitedGoogle Chrome
    Sir Alex has spoke out about Morrison. He said Ravels agent has been looking for a new club for him. United have offered him terms which he refused. When asked if he will stay he said his demands are unrealistic.

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    Sky Sports

If we have to sell him, we should do it to a club abroad.

----

Sky Sports

No surprise there.
    Hope not, yet another English yobbo going abroad.

He must be one bad apple for Fergie to give up on him. The attitude of the young(I've done nothing in the game yet) modern player stinks. Didn't United stand by him and help him not go to prison?

No doubt City will be sniffing around him, just to annoy United once more.

I'm no Gibson fan, but how can United be selling a CM when they have none? Maybe Keane is coming back?

Master Poster
    It could be nothing more than a typical agent tactic to pressure the club into giving him more wages, but we shouldn't fall for that. We can't go handing out massive wages to young players who haven't done anything, no matter how talented. I hope he still backs down.

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Warrior View Post
    The sale of Gibson must mean we're very close to signing someone during the January window. It may 'just' have been Gibson, but with our midfield state we still needed him around, so I can't imagine he would be sold without bringing someone in (and no Scholes doesn't count if you ask me). If I had to guess I'd say Gibson is part of a deal + money for Rodwell, but that's just based on Fergie being a known admirer of him. Such a deal wouldn't hurt!
    Hmm it could be, but Rodders had a chance to move last summer and didn't want to so Im leaning towards a "First Refusal" offer myself

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by John25 View Post
    Hmm it could be, but Rodders had a chance to move last summer and didn't want to so Im leaning towards a "First Refusal" offer myself
    According to The Telegraph, United turned down a chance to sign Rodwell in the summer. Things may change of course, I do think Rodwell will be a United player in due time but at the moment it feels like a summer signing to me.

Master Poster
    Pure speculation on my part of course. But I'd imagine he'd be quite confident he'd get into our midfield on a regular basis. I mean with Fletcher out for an indefinite period and Jones' position largely undecided we don't have a player like him. Coupled with our well known midfield issues and now the departure of Gibbo he'd probably get as many games as any other midfielder at our club bar Carrick. I think if we'd have an offer accepted by Everton he'd fancy the move. But that's a big if.

I know you wouldn't exactly like it, but realistically he's going to leave sooner rather than later anyway. Too much interest in him. On another note, how do you feel about Gibbo joining you?

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Honestly haven't seen much of Gibbo playing last game I saw him play was when he scored against Bayern in the CL, was a good goal too if I remember right, but he played 60 games for you lot didn't he which says alot as not just anyone plays 60 games for Man U, Phil Neville is still a good player for us Howard too.

With Rodders he's a very good player but can be Lazy at times playing safe side passes instead of bombing Forward. im more excited about Ross Barkley tbh

Gonna add Gibbo now on Fifa 12
    Last edited by John25; 01-13-2012 at 15:48.

Master Poster
    Honestly haven't seen much of Gibbo playing last game I saw him play was when he scored against Bayern in the CL, was a good goal too if I remember right, but he played 60 games for you lot didn't he which says alot as not just anyone plays 60 games for Man U, Phil Neville is still a good player for us Howard too.

With Rodders he's a very good player but can be Lazy at times playing safe side passes instead of bombing Forward. im more excited about Ross Barkley tbh

Gonna add Gibbo now on Fifa 12
    Never seen him play but I've been trying to poach him from you lot on Football Manager recently. My scouts rate him as one of the brightest midfield talents in England. Didn't Everton have an agreement with SI to use the FM database as scouting tool a while ago? They'll be quite pleased with their own players.

26. Likes John25 likes this post
    Elite Sage
    lol im not into FM as much as I used to be (got FM 2011 on PSP) I always try and bring through young Talent instead of buying Superstars and he is highly rated and is only 16 too

Anyways Gibbos got a 74 rating on Fifa which isn't too shabby he wears No 4 .

Thread Information