3 8.57%
  • Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

15 42.86%
Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 99109
Results 2,701 to 2,723 of 2723
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    GalapagosaraY
    Anyone got experience with Eternal Sonata and is it worth getting? ive always considered this might be one of the rare gems PS3 will be remembered by along with maybe Resonance of Fate, but that thought might be because of the lack of j-rpgs for the console during its lifetime and the pretty visuals the game has, i have found it pretty cheap 2nd hand though only 13$. The game costs 75$ as new and ive only seen one online store selling it in my country. It seems liek a game thats generally hard to come buy at this point and those that do sell it have priced it pretty steep for a game that came out years ago

Edit: Nevermind dropped getting it. Read a good amount about it and it seems it has nothing going for it besides the visuals. Seems like most users mention a boring story and cringeworthy dialogue as overshadowing aspects
    Last edited by GalapagosaraY; 04-02-2013 at 15:00.

Cur.Playing PS3 : Back to the Future: Episode 2 - Monkey Island 2 SE: LeChuck's Revenge

Playing PC: Thief - Edna & Harvey: Harvey´s New Eyes

Recently Completed: Heavy Rain 8.0/10 - Devil May Cry 2 HD 4.5/10 - AC: Revelations 8.5/10

PSN ID
    PurePain-2012
    Okay guys, I know this thread has over a hundred threads and probably has covered what I'm about to ask many more times...

I'm keeping the PS3 until the servers go down since I'm purchasing the One over PS4. However, since buying my PS3 18 months ago it's mainly gathered dust. I have only Uncharted 3 and Mass Effect 3 that I own which I got with the console, Killzone 2 and Skyrim which I bought recently. I'm borrowing Need for Speed: The Run, Need for Speed: Shift and Dead Space 2. Planning to buy The Last of Us soon so no need to mention that. Which games do you guys think I should get which will last me a long time? I also want to buy PS Exclusives, since I tend to get most games on XBOX as it's my most preferred console (only because most of my friends are on there).

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePainGaming View Post
    Okay guys, I know this thread has over a hundred threads and probably has covered what I'm about to ask many more times...

I'm keeping the PS3 until the servers go down since I'm purchasing the One over PS4. However, since buying my PS3 18 months ago it's mainly gathered dust. I have only Uncharted 3 and Mass Effect 3 that I own which I got with the console, Killzone 2 and Skyrim which I bought recently. I'm borrowing Need for Speed: The Run, Need for Speed: Shift and Dead Space 2. Planning to buy The Last of Us soon so no need to mention that. Which games do you guys think I should get which will last me a long time? I also want to buy PS Exclusives, since I tend to get most games on XBOX as it's my most preferred console (only because most of my friends are on there).
    Hmmm... I only get exclusives on the PS3 as well. You already have some great games. I'd add Uncharted 1 and 2. Killzone 3 also. You're getting Last of Us as well. Maybe GT5, or wait for GT6. You have a great lineup ready to be played. I'm sure some others can help with more of an aggressive library for the PS3.

Here's a good thread to keep an eye on:

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...ying-right-now

Get around the last few pages for the latest updates there.
    Last edited by F34R; 08-06-2013 at 05:07.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Question, what are the 3d enabled games we get with ps+? I have uncharted 3 and ratchet and clank all 4 one

Uncharted is awesome in 3d by the way

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

PSN ID
    xRickyNL
    Guys, what is a good multiplayer fps for the PS3?
    Had once CoD: Black ops 1... Lend it out, never got back...

So which is recommended??

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Quote Originally Posted by rikdegraaff View Post
    Guys, what is a good multiplayer fps for the PS3?
    Had once CoD: Black ops 1... Lend it out, never got back...

So which is recommended??
    Battlefield 3's got a little bit of a difficulty curve but it's worth it; only a slight few gameplay niggles and player limits in matches hamper it from being incredible. Still recommended. On top of that, the Resistance and Killzone series' used to be brilliant online, although I can't vouch for their player activity nowadays.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

PSN ID
    xRickyNL
    Okay, thanks ShockWave.
    I have Killzone 2 here at home.
    Is that online a good game?

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Quote Originally Posted by rikdegraaff View Post
    Okay, thanks ShockWave.
    I have Killzone 2 here at home.
    Is that online a good game?
    Again there's a little learning curve, the controls can be a little clunky and the only other issue is that I'm not sure if it's really active. That said, you shouldn't have a problem finding a game or two!

PSN ID
    xRickyNL
    Well, thanks for your answers ShockWave!
    I gonna play Killzone 2, to save up some money for BF3...

Apprentice
    Items Scarlett JohanssonGuerrilla GamesDice
    So... My original 360 got the RROD and i'm out of warranty, so I'm going full PS3 with my gaming until November 15th. Besides TLOU, What other PS3 exclusives are must buy? (I'm talking top 3.)

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4THEWIN View Post
    So... My original 360 got the RROD and i'm out of warranty, so I'm going full PS3 with my gaming until November 15th. Besides TLOU, What other PS3 exclusives are must buy? (I'm talking top 3.)
    Top three, for me (exclusive), would be: Uncharted 2, Metal Gear Solid 4 and Heavy Rain. Although there's a lot more, it's difficult to narrow down.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    After ore-ordering GTA V, a number of Rockstar's titles are reduced in price. So my question is: Max Payne 3 is going for around £7 is it a worth a punt?

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Is there any good Post Apocalyptic RPG's out there aside from Fallout ?!

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    I am halfway through The Last Of Us and i gotta recommend this game. Its incredible...

right ok just got a ps3 no games came with it.
    my friend has leant me dragonball z burst limit and a naruto ultimate ninja storm (most the others were fifa lol)
    i kinda want a game where the storyline is easy to follow.
    ideally i'll buy a game and play it through instead of buying a crap load and only playing them a little. i dont have that kind of money to waste!
    recomendations are welcomed.... something like ratchet and clank lol but i was hoping to broden my horizens and a bit less childish?

i'm not sure if its me or the games lol but sometimes i find them hard to follow. when i played spiderman 2 on the ps2 i just didnt get it it wasnt that clear to me where i was meant to be going etc i was just swinging from builidings kinda aimlessly which sucked bc i gave up on it even though i love spiderman.
    and i started naruto watch the intro do the first mission which is a battle.
    it tells me i can do missions that will lead me through the story which is fine great exactly what i want. i win the battle and want to proceed to next mission but it says i dont have enough xp to do the mission and i must get it by doing what are called free mission which can be accessed under another menu with missions graded sabcd so i scroll through that but none of anything there is availabe for me its all just question marks.
    not to mention i'm in a town/village place i have no idea why i'm there i cant see (and cant find out how to change angle views) so i'm left wandering around aimlessly until i find some useless character to "talk" to they tell me some random crappy information then i have to be on my way....

so yeah. lol.

Apprentice

i'm happy that the most votes have gone toward MSG. hell yeah.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Vichael
    Items The Beatles
    How is "The Wolf Among Us"? I really liked Telltale's Walking Dead game so I'm thinking about trying this. Anyone played it?

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    ^I suspect I won't be as invested in the characters as I were with those in TWD.

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    I've heard the wolf among us is worth trying, I've been meaning to check it out myself ☺

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Aaaand, I just went ahead and bought it. Who says you can't get out of bed at 3 am and buy a video game on impulse..?

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

PSN ID
    LK3185
    Hi everyone. Got my ps3 during christmas, Last of us Bundle.

I added:

MLB the show 13
    Sega genesis collection
    WWE 2k14

Bought the other day

NHL 14

All 3 Bioshock games

All God of War games (my favorite games from ps2)

I like action games obvs, not huge on fps however bioshock infinte on playstation plus made me fall in love with that series. Rpgs are also a favorite.

So my question is, any must have recommendations? I missed the Ps3 gen entirely.

Sorry for a first post being this but it's been bugging me all day what to get in the future and would like more of an opinion. Thanks.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by LK3185 View Post
    Hi everyone. Got my ps3 during christmas, Last of us Bundle.

I added:

MLB the show 13
    Sega genesis collection
    WWE 2k14

Bought the other day

NHL 14

All 3 Bioshock games

All God of War games (my favorite games from ps2)

I like action games obvs, not huge on fps however bioshock infinte on playstation plus made me fall in love with that series. Rpgs are also a favorite.

So my question is, any must have recommendations? I missed the Ps3 gen entirely.

Sorry for a first post being this but it's been bugging me all day what to get in the future and would like more of an opinion. Thanks.
    Try:

Uncharted Drake's Fortune
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Is a MUST PLAY)
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
    Batman Arkham Asylum
    Batman Arkham City
    Batman Arkham Origins
    Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix
    Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
    Infamous
    Infamous 2

I could go on and on and on!

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

PSN ID
    Putyouinmyoveeen
    Hey - the big in Japan sale on PSN looks pretty amazing, what games do you guys recommend? I'd quite like to try a new JRPG, what's good? I hear tales of symphonia is something of a classic, does it hold up well?

But what about Tales of Graces? Something with a really good story would be great. Sorry I'm not really giving much to go on...

Also, what's the general consensus on Zone of the Enders?

Thread Information