• Resident Evil Chronicles

3 8.57%
  • Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

15 42.86%
Page 11 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1121 ... LastLast
    Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by taggy22 View Post
    Hey everyone!
    I am relatively new to gaming and all this, and I am just after some experienced advice when it comes to a good racing game.

I am after something that can be played split-screen when I have mates around. I had Ridge Racer 7 but thought it was very ordinary, and I have also tried Motorstorm and thought the same. Any of the need for speeds good?

Cheers!!
    i dont own any racing game but i can help with splitscrean.some great games for co-op is resistance,maybe army of two(which i heard is short)haze,star wars complete saga and warhawk.but what i recommend buying 100% for splitscrean:resistance,rainbow63:Vegas2,warhawk and haze.maybe motorstorm if you like racing.Oh dont buy prostreet i hear horrible things about it.

Feel free to add me on psn,just say your from here

Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by carocat View Post
    Little addicted?! That's crazy and I thought I had spent too much time on it!
    It was my first and only PS3 game for 2 months though, I had to play something

Dedicated Member
    Well, I bought GTAIV hoping the single player and multiplayer was going to be great. I was right on the single player part, but the multiplayer was horrible. I couldn't even connect to a game. Now I am looking for a game thats great on multiplayer. I have COD4 on the 360. Any good multiplayer games? I am also wanting it to be shooter.
    Avatar/Signature made by: irish-sid

cod4 or mgs4? i'm looking for the best online, single player can wait. want to play with mates online. everyone i know has cod4 so it seems ideal. but im not sure about mgo or what its like, i never played the beta so i have no idea but in my head i cant see it being as good as cod4 online. which one do you think will have the best longetivity etc...

+rep good help

if i get cod4 now ill probably pick up mgs4 later and maybe vice versa

andy3i
    hi
    i own cod4 and im online nearly every night everynight but iv been thinking of getting army of two to play, but wasnst sure if it is as good as cod4 so wondered what you all think to it before i go an buy it ? is it worth 30 or should i just keep with cod4 till something better comes along

andy3i
    wildboi i reckon cod4 is really good been on it for a while now the extra maps arnt great imo but you will need them if your mates have them and you want a bluetooth headset so you can talk to other people online a normal phone headset works fine thats all i use

Should I get MGS4? The game looks awesome to me and I do know the story a little bit. But for a MGS noob, is it worth buying?

I bet you're all gonna answer "Yes dammnit, haven't you got it already?" or something like that.

Community Manager
    Yes dammnit, haven't you got it already?

Sorry, couldn't resist!

If you haven't played any of the previous ones, maybe go through those first so you can fully enjoy the latest one?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Orsie View Post
    Should I get MGS4? The game looks awesome to me and I do know the story a little bit. But for a MGS noob, is it worth buying?

I bet you're all gonna answer "Yes dammnit, haven't you got it already?" or something like that.
    Without a doubt, this is one of those rare games that even if you have never even heard of the previous games you must play it

Call of Duty 4 - 2nd prestige, 2.04 k/d ratio

Apprentice
    Okay i need your guys opinions on Assassin's Creed since apparently making a thread to try and get gamers perspective on games isn't allowed on forums where i would think i could ask that. I know i should just pay attention to the reviewers who give good games like Haze a 6.5. That will help me! Not really. Oh well.

So yea how good is Assassin's Creed, really? I heard it is repetitive but if there is a game that is repetitive it's Tenchu Z for the 360 (Another stealth type game) which i enjoyed. I just got my HDTV as well so figured Assassin's Creed would look amazing. Thanks

Call of Duty 4 - 2nd prestige, 2.04 k/d ratio

hiiii guys iam ps3 newbie i bought mgs4 gta4 and i want car racing game so whats the best choice availiabe on ps3????iam thinking abt burout paradise so what u think.........

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    InkedOne78
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShowzOver View Post
    Okay i need your guys opinions on Assassin's Creed since apparently making a thread to try and get gamers perspective on games isn't allowed on forums where i would think i could ask that. I know i should just pay attention to the reviewers who give good games like Haze a 6.5. That will help me! Not really. Oh well.

So yea how good is Assassin's Creed, really? I heard it is repetitive but if there is a game that is repetitive it's Tenchu Z for the 360 (Another stealth type game) which i enjoyed. I just got my HDTV as well so figured Assassin's Creed would look amazing. Thanks

I enjoyed Assassin's Creed but its not worth IMO another replay to find everything in the cities. I would just rent it if you can.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal_loyal View Post
    hiiii guys iam ps3 newbie i bought mgs4 gta4 and i want car racing game so whats the best choice availiabe on ps3????iam thinking abt burout paradise so what u think.........
    Burnout Paradise is nice and aracady, good fun.

I love Gran Turismo 5 Prologue but its more of a realistic racer.

DiRT and GRID are both good arcady racers
    PSN - SillyHatMafia

Apprentice
    Just got a new ps3 along with gt5 prologue and mgs4

I need some killer multiplayer online games
    I'm mostly into fps's

recomendations please, other than battlefield bc and cod4 which I plan on getting one of them, not sure which one yet

Superior Member
    question: i play a lot of games with friends that come to the house. what are some great offline/online 2-player games to get??? i play mostly with people splitscreen warhawk, fifa, smackdown v raw, & tekken. i want a new multiplayer game but am not sure, will possibley rent first before i'll buy... any suggestions???? (perhaps not car racers, have enough atm).

Quote Originally Posted by HowlBridges View Post
    Just got a new ps3 along with gt5 prologue and mgs4

I need some killer multiplayer online games
    I'm mostly into fps's

recomendations please, other than battlefield bc and cod4 which I plan on getting one of them, not sure which one yet

i think generally call of duty 4 is the accepted, best onlinemulti fps. i've got it and it is awsome. there are new maps out for it too. otherwise, check out warhawk. its a tps, but is just a lot of fun. i might go play it now actually...
    80gig PS3 - PSN - loco_81

Quote Originally Posted by andy3i View Post
    hi
    i own cod4 and im online nearly every night everynight but iv been thinking of getting army of two to play, but wasnst sure if it is as good as cod4 so wondered what you all think to it before i go an buy it ? is it worth 30 or should i just keep with cod4 till something better comes along
    ARMY OF TWO AWESOME 2 PLAYER GAME!!! Probaly one of the bests! Certainly my favourite! But i dont know how the online playing is as i didnt play online with it! But if you have friends that come over its awesome! did an all nighter with a friend and beat the game in 10 hours!! I fully recommend the game if you are a person that likes 2 player games! But if you want to play by yourself its not as fun lol

Josh.H

i think you should buy uncharted drakes fourtune. there is nothing wrong with that game. graphics are fantastic. shooting is fantastic and unlocking new items are just genius. the twist at the end where you get attacked buy all thos mutant jews are good as well. 10/10 but when you finish it its boring.

The Mega Man
    I picked up The Darkness for $13.50 used a few weeks ago and it's a great game! The story and language is VERY adult but a good story none the less.

Superior Member

Battlefield:BC or Rainbow Six Vegas 2?! HELP FELLOW FORUM MEMBERS!

Basically, Metal Gear Online is NOT doing it for me, I have always been the type of guy where I play online for hours and MGO just isn't that game.. So basically I'm wondering which of these two games I should get: Battlefield Bad Company or Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (for mostly online gaming)?.

The reason I have R6V2 against BF:BC is because I really did enjoy the first R6V so I'm wondering if the second one is really worth it..? But then again, I love SOCOM type games so BF:BC would be awesome.. but 1 game mode..? I loved the demo but it already got really repetitive for me, so are the other maps any better?..

...so what do you guys think, R6V:2 or BF:BC/ I'd really love to hear from those who have both games and PLEASE EXPLAIN why you chose what on the poll, it's greatly appreciated!D

UPDATE: Also, have the jaggies from the demo of BF:BC been fixed or is still really jaggy?
    :NEW SEASON: NEW DYNASTY: COLTS:

Superior Member
    I have both games and would have to say BF:BC wins over R6V2, both are good but I think you will have more fun with BF:BC plus a patch to add Conquest will be coming out sometime to make it all that much better. People have complained about lag on BF but I haven't experienced any.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PS3 Library: RFOM, RR7, COD 3, MLB 2K7, Motorstorm, Oblivion, Splinter Cell: DA, FEAR, R6V, GRAW2, Warhawk, Lair, COD 4, AC, MOH A, Uncharted, GHIII, MLB 08 The Show, Rock Band, R6V2, GT5P, GTA IV, MGS4, BF:BC, Socom, Far Cry 2, LBP, COD WaW, Burnout, FIFA09, Madden09, Fight Night3, NHL09
    50" Samsung DLP 1080p

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    InkedOne78
    Quote Originally Posted by daevv View Post
    I picked up The Darkness for $13.50 used a few weeks ago and it's a great game! The story and language is VERY adult but a good story none the less.

I paid full price for The Darkness and thought the game was great. I would buy it all over again.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    InkedOne78
    I would say get Battlefield Bad Company. IMO I think the online is better and plus you can use vehicles.

Superior Member
    BF:BC by a long shot, it isn't even close in comparison for multiplayer!

Superior Member
    As posted, are the jaggies fixed in BF:BC (demo was very jaggy)?
    :NEW SEASON: NEW DYNASTY: COLTS:

Apprentice
    i have rainbow 6. It is good online but not insane...i wonna gt BF soon wen i gt a bit more money though :P
    <3 <3 <3 Hayley Williams <3 <3 <3
    Playing - Resistance 2 , Final Fantasy VII, R&C:SM

Thread Information