• Lego Batman 2

2 5.71%
  • Resident Evil Chronicles

3 8.57%
  • Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

15 42.86%
Page 4 of 109 FirstFirst ... 414 ... LastLast
    Superior Member
    I'm stumped over what game to buy guys, I've got some spare money and it's between:

- Folklore
    - Lair (I've heard about the controls but I'm willing to learn them)
    - Unreal Tornament 3

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    is assassins creed worth 20 something dollars i have seen a few onebay for that price.
    i would pay that i would not pay over 40 for this game

Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Neo-Delta View Post
    I'm stumped over what game to buy guys, I've got some spare money and it's between:

- Folklore
    - Lair (I've heard about the controls but I'm willing to learn them)
    - Unreal Tornament 3
    Go with unreal 3 because until they come out with the patch for Lair that allows analog control you wont like it much and will get frustrated,Folklore is not anything special from what i hear just an average rpg and unreal 3 is a great fast paced online shooter with mods and fun.

brain _ape

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis- View Post
    Go with unreal 3 because until they come out with the patch for Lair that allows analog control you wont like it much and will get frustrated,Folklore is not anything special from what i hear just an average rpg and unreal 3 is a great fast paced online shooter with mods and fun.
    I would normally but I've heard that not many people come online on that game :/

Quote Originally Posted by madapaka26 View Post
    Actually what is a good game for a child can play, because my son is wanting to play the ps3. He's 5 and has good experience with the ps2.

For myself I've been looking at Warhawk and the R6V2 game.
    Also looking for a baseball game to play as well what is good out there.
    If you want an awesome online game get Warhawk. I don't know about R6V2 because it's not my kind of game.
    :sleep:

boxman2000
    Not to leave things late or anything but I'm about to pop into town to get a game and not sure what to get.

I know the new GTA is out soon so will be getting that anyway but as I only have GTA5 prologue (which doesn't update @ the moment... rrr) I'm toying with either Warhawk, Ninja Gaiden or an action/adventure title. DMC4 I've heard is good.

I come from a PC gaming background so FPS without a mouse/keyboard is a waste of time so COD4 and UT3 isn't really for me.

Thanks
    Pete

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman2000 View Post
    Not to leave things late or anything but I'm about to pop into town to get a game and not sure what to get.

I know the new GTA is out soon so will be getting that anyway but as I only have GTA5 prologue (which doesn't update @ the moment... rrr) I'm toying with either Warhawk, Ninja Gaiden or an action/adventure title. DMC4 I've heard is good.

I come from a PC gaming background so FPS without a mouse/keyboard is a waste of time so COD4 and UT3 isn't really for me.

Thanks
    Pete
    i recommend Fifa08 , it's a ps3 "must have"

Master Poster

Thanks
    Pete
    Theres heaps of other games to go for if FPS's don't appeal to you. You could try sport games such as NBA 2k8, Fifa 2008 and Hot shots golf etc. Or if you want to research all Ps3 games check out http://www.metacritic.com/games/ps3/

"Go Hard or Go Home"

Apprentice
    Does anyone have any comments on their experiences with Genji?
    Im still thinking of picking it up soon.

Rockband is a better buy than GH3. Rockband seems like it leaves GH3 in the dust. With amount of songs, upfront on disc. The menu screens are sleeker. There are more character models plus the ability to create and customize your own character's (very in depth). I made an almost exact replica of Kanye West. White glasses and all! Rockband continues to impress with DLC. Full albums coming soon. I like how Rockband doesnt seem repetitive. There are only about 7 different character models in GH3 and only about 5-6 stages. Also don't forget. The maker's of Rockband (HARMONIX) made GH2. or GH? I forget. Another great addition to Rockband is the ability to play on drums, bass, and sing aswell as play guitar. One more plus for Rockband over GH3 is that RB has a bigger and more vast selection of items in the in-game store. More guitars, clothes, even tatoos etc. IGN.com rated Rockband - 9.4.Guitar Hero 3 only got an 8.9. Hope my opinion was helpfull. I own both versions by the way. PSN ID: Lp47
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GAMES: Resistance: Fall of Man, Flow, Motorstorm, Rainbow Six Vegas, Warhawk, Ratchet and Clank Future: TOD, The Orange Box, Unreal Tournament 3, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, Call of Duty 4, Rockband.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadThyJuggla View Post
    Does anyone have any comments on their experiences with Genji?
    Im still thinking of picking it up soon.

Have you tried the demo on the PSN store. I know demo's arn't always the best way to judge a game. Just like how "you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover" but....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GAMES: Resistance: Fall of Man, Flow, Motorstorm, Rainbow Six Vegas, Warhawk, Ratchet and Clank Future: TOD, The Orange Box, Unreal Tournament 3, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, Call of Duty 4, Rockband.

Thanks
    Pete

Warhawk is a must buy for any PS3 owner. Best and most fun online experience you'll have! Also updates continually keep to come out. Either in free or $ form.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BioSonic
    Should I get UT3 or DMC4? They both look very fun.

boxman2000
    Warhawk wasn't in stock at HMV so got Burnout Paradise instead...... longest I've been on a game for years!!! Class!

Not a big fan of sports games.

How does COD4 play compared to say Battlefield series on PC?

i've only just got a PS3 with Resistance Fall Of Man and Uncharted Drakes Fortune and i'm wondering shall i get Motorstorm for 19.99

The only games I have are GH3, SVR08, and UT3. I want to get a good shooting game. I've heard COD4 is a "must", but I'm not really into war games. Will I still enjoy it? And has anyone played Conflictenied Ops? I also want a good shooting multiplayer that isn't difficult because I have a 9 yr. old brother that I want to play with.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by P*S*3 View Post
    i've only just got a PS3 with Resistance Fall Of Man and Uncharted Drakes Fortune and i'm wondering shall i get Motorstorm for 19.99
    For 19.99? Motorstorm is well worth the money. It's an extremely solid racer with multiple ways to get the most out of your vehicle on any track. The only real probably is the lack of a sense of speed...

And it's graphics are top notch imo.

Master Guru
    So how does everyone feel BOUT Dynasty Warriors on PS3, better then the rest? Worth pickin up?

Quote Originally Posted by NYFAN75 View Post
    I am jealous cause your Hippo dances better than me And I am about the same size...

Thanks Tribunal i'll try and get it this week

Jeff-496ftw

Thanks
    Pete
    You can play Unreal Tournament 3 on the ps3 with a mouse and keyboard.

i've got 30 credit at Play.com should i get Heavenly Sword

I am thinking of buying a new game. Already have Assassin's Creed, UT3 Pro Evo 2008 and GT5:Prologue

I like the look of Darksector

Recommend it as the next buy?

Nevermind, decided i'm gonna get the Orange Box today but recommendation for next game after it will be appreciated

Thoughts on Time Crisis 4 everyone? Worth getting when it comes out?

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    InkedOne78
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Scrivenator View Post
    I am thinking of buying a new game. Already have Assassin's Creed, UT3 Pro Evo 2008 and GT5:Prologue

I like the look of Darksector

Recommend it as the next buy?

Nevermind, decided i'm gonna get the Orange Box today but recommendation for next game after it will be appreciated

Thoughts on Time Crisis 4 everyone? Worth getting when it comes out?

I would rather get Dark Sector over Time Crisis 4. But thats just me.

Elite Sage
    Hows Prologue for longevity?

Everything sounds tops except its 6 tracks.
    Is that enough to hold attention?

boxman2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Carsonal View Post
    Hows Prologue for longevity?

Everything sounds tops except its 6 tracks.
    Is that enough to hold attention?
    I'm not that impressed with it to be honest, perhaps not a fair comment as I'm more of a Forza fan. Don't like the whole save up and buy every car thing, nice to have the option to try a few free or affordable ones.

Thread Information