3 8.57%
  • Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

15 42.86%
Page 94 of 109 FirstFirst ... 8494104 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2723
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Restricted View Post
    I am getting one of the two today early, which should I get, Dead Island or Resistance 3?
    If you want multipayer than R3, and for singleplayer Dead Island
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    killzone 3 is now cheaper should i get it i really liked killzone 2
    Well, imo killzone 3 seems better than KZ2 in most aspects, so go figure.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Helm_of_Darkness
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Restricted View Post
    I am getting one of the two today early, which should I get, Dead Island or Resistance 3?
    Personally, I would get Resistance 3. One reason is I'm a big fan of Resistance series. Second reason is, not saying dead Island will be bad or anything, but I kinda lost trust from Techland (Developers of Dead Island)
    If you played/seen reviews of Call of Juarez: The Cartel, you may know what I'm talking about. The graphics (which weren't a problem to me, I'm not too big on graphics) looked like it was on PS2 (It was NOT an upgrade from Call of Juarez Bound in Blood (second game), it looked worse. The story was bad, and gameplay was awful. Hopefully Techland does better on Dead Island.
    I'll wait for reviews before I get it. (I'm not going to let reviews decide me purchasing it or not, just want to see how much bugs it may have, and how good the story is)
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    killzone 3 is now cheaper should i get it i really liked killzone 2
    You should get it. If you like Killzone 2, then you would probably like K3.

Superior Member
    I like KZ more than Resistance, but I'll probably be buying it tomorrow anyway. KZ3 was way better than KZ2, it's similar in gameplay but had a great story and SP mode.

SOTW...Get in there and Vote people

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    I like KZ more than Resistance, but I'll probably be buying it tomorrow anyway. KZ3 was way better than KZ2, it's similar in gameplay but had a great story and SP mode.
    just wondering, are the controls in KZ3 tighter and more responsive?
    Cuz I suck at KZ2 online because of the controls (have put 75 hrs in, and still suck)

Hey getting a PS3 on weekend after trading in xbox so need some games to get with it. Il play most games and only games i know im gunna get atm are COD MW3, Fifa 12 & Rugby Challange when there out so i need some games til then. New or Old it dont matter.

Thanks

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Since you like Call of Duty, you might want to check out the Resistance series. Resistance 3 just came out.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Helm_of_Darkness
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo. View Post
    Hey getting a PS3 on weekend after trading in xbox so need some games to get with it. Il play most games and only games i know im gunna get atm are COD MW3, Fifa 12 & Rugby Challange when there out so i need some games til then. New or Old it dont matter.

Thanks
    Like above, you should check out Resistance. It's a great exclusive FPS. You should get Resistance: FoM and Resistance 2 so you know the story before you get Resistance 3. At least I would, don't really know et if you really NEED to, because I haven't gotten far in the campaign yet. That's if you like single player. Resistance 3 has a very good multiplayer, too.
    If you like open-world/sandbox games, you could get GTA IV or Saints Row 2 and/or Saints Row: The Third when it comes out. (GTA IV is more realistic, while Saints Row tries to go over the top. It doesn't try to take itself seriously. Well, in some ways it does, in others it doesn't.
    Third person shooting you could try Uncharted 1,2, and soon 3.
    Dead Island is a first-person zombie game. It should be good (haven't tried yet, but it looks good)
    If you would like a western game, then you could try Red Dead Redemption and/or Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood.
    RDR is third person, while Call of Juarez is first person. Both are good.
    Anywaym theirs you some game suggestions of what I like.
    That's all I can think of currently. Hope I helped

im glad to be in this forum.
    check this siteM5070A

Cheers for the comments lads will check out Resistance and the other games when i go town on Weekend

Well, im in some sort of a hurdle. Care to help me out?
    Now, i really want to get Assassins Creed, so i was planning on downloading brotherhood, but should i wait till AC: Revelations comes out? Or should i spend that downloadable Money on the new Bloodrayne game (which i want too)?.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    I would get Brotherhood instead of waiting for two reasons:
    1. Brotherhood is before Revelations, so if you haven't played Brotherhood you'll be behind storywise.
    2. Brotherhood is cheaper, so by the time you get around to Revelations, it might be cheaper.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

hey so witch one to you guys think is better experience overall Dead Island or Deus Ex Human Revolution, i want to get one of these two and i have no ideia lol i know they are diferent kind of games but they both look good.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Although both are awesome, Deus ex received more love from reviewers, but dead island isn't far behind either.
    So now you have to decide whether to buy a more futuristic style rpg or zombie open world rpg

Veteran
    Items Dark Souls CoverMuseSteam
    Quote Originally Posted by wx_wolverine View Post
    hey so witch one to you guys think is better experience overall Dead Island or Deus Ex Human Revolution, i want to get one of these two and i have no ideia lol i know they are diferent kind of games but they both look good.
    I got Dead Island last night. Was lost in it for a good 4 hours before I realized what time it was. Barely scratched the surface of the game. It's very fun. Never played Deus Ex so I can't comment. But I don't regret getting Dead Island one bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Birbiglia
    Why would you go talk about computers when you could stay here and go skiing and your skis will be french toast sticks!

Hmm, thanks for the info man. Ill be trying to find a cheap copy of brotherhood then

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I need an opinion on what game to get to fill in the gap between Resistance 3 and Dark Souls:
    Crysis 2 or Dead island?

Really not sure when about I should get Dead Island, but it looks neat. I know I asked it in the dead island review thread, but the second I went to go potentially order Dead island it went back up to normal price. I caught that $10 off deal at the last second it seems, so since this is more of the same question but without the near same price - I figured i'd ask it in the proper thread this time without filling another thread with my crap.

Sig&Av by Kuro

Sometimes streaming Watch_Dogs

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4MetroReduxDragonAge3BatmanAKWitcher3DyingLightOrder1886Uncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    I need an opinion on what game to get to fill in the gap between Resistance 3 and Dark Souls:
    Crysis 2 or Dead island?

Really not sure when about I should get Dead Island, but it looks neat. I know I asked it in the dead island review thread, but the second I went to go potentially order Dead island it went back up to normal price. I caught that $10 off deal at the last second it seems, so since this is more of the same question but without the near same price - I figured i'd ask it in the proper thread this time without filling another thread with my crap.
    Crysis 2 was meh for me. It was beautiful but that was about it. It was a mediocre story and mediocre gameplay that is wrapped in a nice pretty bow. I've heard many good things about Dead Island. Looked like a mixture of Fallout 3 and Dead Rising or Left 4 Dead. It is an open world game so if you like that I would say Dead Island. But I personally don't recommend Crysis 2 unless you can't think of anything else.

Not a terrible game but it is half as good as it's exterior aspects.
    Last edited by PS4freak; 09-11-2011 at 18:03.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Helm_of_Darkness
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by wx_wolverine View Post
    Deus Ex HR is really good. I had pretty good amount of fun with it. They both have bad acting, just to let you know. It doesn't bother me though. Dead Island is more of a melee kind of game, while Deus Ex is kind of a stealth shooter, or not stealth, because you can choose to be stealthy, or just go in shooting people.
    I would recommend Deus Ex, but I haven't played dead island, so can't comment on that.

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Crysis 2 was meh for me. It was beautiful but that was about it. It was a mediocre story and mediocre gameplay that is wrapped in a nice pretty bow. I've heard many good things about Dead Island. Looked like a mixture of Fallout 3 and Dead Rising or Left 4 Dead. It is an open world game so if you like that I would say Dead Island. But I personally don't recommend Crysis 2 unless you can't think of anything else.

Not a terrible game but it is half as good as it's exterior aspects.
    Wow you made Crysis 2 sound like crap. Dead Island looks great though, so I guess ill get that and scratch crysis 2 off my list.

Crysis 2 and Dead Island are pretty much the only non XBLA or PSN games on my "out now" list. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TreKKiker View Post
    Deus Ex HR is really good. I had pretty good amount of fun with it. They both have bad acting, just to let you know. It doesn't bother me though. Dead Island is more of a melee kind of game, while Deus Ex is kind of a stealth shooter, or not stealth, because you can choose to be stealthy, or just go in shooting people.
    I would recommend Deus Ex, but I haven't played dead island, so can't comment on that.
    "Go in shooting people"... if you want to die really fast

Sig&Av by Kuro

Sometimes streaming Watch_Dogs

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4MetroReduxDragonAge3BatmanAKWitcher3DyingLightOrder1886Uncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Helm_of_Darkness
    Items User name style
    "Go in shooting people"... if you want to die really fast [/QUOTE]
    well, you can if you want too lol even though you'll get killed

Hey all. I would love your advice. I haven't bought a football game since Madden 08. I'm interested in upgrading, but have heard mixed things about Madden 12. Would I be better off buying 12, or a used copy of 11, or even 10? Some notes: I'm not a college fan, so NCAA doesn't really interest me. Also, having updated rosters is kinda important, so having the ability to download updated rosters for the older games would be a great feature.

Thanks in advance!

Veteran
    Items Dark Souls CoverMuseSteam
    If the newest Madden just came out, you should always get the previous year title. You save 40 to 50 bucks for what is, for all intents and purposes, almost the same game.

But this is just coming from a guy that never buys sports games. I just know if I cared about them, I would do it that way. Save myself 400 bucks over 10 years on one game alone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Birbiglia
    Why would you go talk about computers when you could stay here and go skiing and your skis will be french toast sticks!

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by HellloooNewman View Post
    Hey all. I would love your advice. I haven't bought a football game since Madden 08. I'm interested in upgrading, but have heard mixed things about Madden 12. Would I be better off buying 12, or a used copy of 11, or even 10? Some notes: I'm not a college fan, so NCAA doesn't really interest me. Also, having updated rosters is kinda important, so having the ability to download updated rosters for the older games would be a great feature.

Thanks in advance!
    If updated rosters is important I would get 12 but that is the only reason as said above the game hasn't changed much over the years so 11 would be fine. Plus you can get it super cheap.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Master Guru

Deus Ex HR or WKK2?

I don't usually ask this kind of questions, but right now I don't have too much time to spend on both games, and even when I was decided to get WKC2, the critics were so bad that I'm considering getting Deus Ex: Human Revolution instead. So, I need some advice here. What do you guys think? I know these are different games, but while I want to get my hands on a good JRPG, the thing is the game, according to reviews, isn't that good. Any help will be appreciated.
    PLAYING: DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO, TEAM ICO HD COLLECTION, BF3 BETA.
    GETTING: UNCHARTED 3, BATTLEFIELD 3, TWISTED METAL, LAST GUARDIAN (RELASE DATE?)

Elite Guru
    I didn't buy into WKC because of the online pass thingy but can definitely recommend DX:HR. Had a brilliant time playing it.

Thread Information