• Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

15 42.86%
Page 98 of 109 FirstFirst ... 8898108 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2723
    Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Alright. I'm basically just wondering what everyone thinks about the 2 L.A. Noire and Hunted: Demon's Forge. Hunted is 8.99 and L.A Noire is 10.79 on Gamefly. Basically just wondering if I should get them both or not.
    L.A. Noire was tons of fun, if you ask me. I couldn't stop playing the game once I got a bit further into it. I highly recommend you check it out. As for Hunted, a couple friends of mine played it and they loved it, so I suppose that would be a good pick, as well. L.A. Noire > Hunted, IMO.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

2. Likes PS4freak likes this post

Hey guys,
    I already have alot of the newer games, Uncharted 3, MW3, Skyrim, 2K12. Currently playing uncharted 3 online, and skyrim and 2k12 aswell. I do want one more game to hold me since there wont be many good games coming out till the next few months that Im interested in. Right now, im trading in my MW3 and thinking of getting Dark Souls, LA Noire, or BF3. Any other suggestions would be nice too. Those are the main ones im looking at though..thanks.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by LazDav View Post
    Hey guys,
    I already have alot of the newer games, Uncharted 3, MW3, Skyrim, 2K12. Currently playing uncharted 3 online, and skyrim and 2k12 aswell. I do want one more game to hold me since there wont be many good games coming out till the next few months that Im interested in. Right now, im trading in my MW3 and thinking of getting Dark Souls, LA Noire, or BF3. Any other suggestions would be nice too. Those are the main ones im looking at though..thanks.
    I just started up L.A Noire and I'm having a blast with it. I would definitely give that a shot. It is not a GTA style of gameplay. So if that is what you are expecting and want I would stay away. Otherwise go for it. As for BF3 Single player was pretty bland but the MP takes some getting used to. Once you do get the hang of it, it is a lot of fun. As for Dark Souls 2 of my friends beat it and absolutely loved it. Also just 2 suggestions off the top of my head if you like racing and sports. Motorstorm: Apocalypse and MLB the Show 11. Should be able to get The Show for cheap. Both great games.
    Last edited by PS4freak; 01-02-2012 at 06:01.

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Fallout new vegas or Bordelands?

One seems ugly (graphically) and I'm afraid of the crashing and freezing bugs (unless they have been patched)
    One seems like it will get repetitive quickly (Borderlands)

Help is appreciated
    Last edited by Itachi; 01-02-2012 at 07:39.

Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Fallout new vegas or Bordelands?

One seems ugly (graphically) and I'm afraid of the crashing and freezing bugs (unless they have been patched)
    One seems like it will get repetitive quickly

Help is appreciated
    I played fallout new vegas for about 5 hours in total and got bored. I played borderlands a TON. I even platinumed it. So I say borderlands because it really is a great game and there is a second one coming out.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by LazDav View Post
    I played fallout new vegas for about 5 hours in total and got bored. I played borderlands a TON. I even platinumed it. So I say borderlands because it really is a great game and there is a second one coming out.
    Yeah I'm excited about the second one too.
    Anyways thanks

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    I'd say go with Borderlands. There are tons of RPGs out there that are better to play, like Skyrim, for example. If anything, just get Fallout 3 for cheaper and enjoy that. I didn't play New Vegas, nor did I play Borderlands extensively, but from the brief experience I had BL I would say that there is greater potential for enjoyment there.

If you're looking for an RPG, get something of higher quality. There are plenty of good RPGs to choose from.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    So I guess Borderlands it is then.
    Thanks everyone

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Yep Borderlands for sure. I liked New Vegas but the bugs just kill the experience and make it more of a chore to play the game. If you get used to it, it's not that bad but that is very unlikely. It never failed to piss me off. I will not buy another Fallout game day one again. $#@!ing Bethesda!

i've made a montage of some of the best ps3 exclusives take a look all these games are a must buy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpOWhFzO2v4

12. Likes Itachi likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Quote Originally Posted by FFSGLITCH View Post
    i've made a montage of some of the best ps3 exclusives take a look all these games are a must buy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpOWhFzO2v4
    Awesome

Awesome
    thanks was going make a thread on it asking for opinions,improvements and suggestion but im too much of a forum noob lol back to topic first game i played on ps3 today MGS4 to this day is still my favouraite buy it!

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    thanks was going make a thread on it asking for opinions,improvements and suggestion but im too much of a forum noob lol back to topic first game i played on ps3 today MGS4 to this day is still my favouraite buy it!
    You know this may seem strange seeing how awesome MGS4 is supposed to be, but I never finished it. Not even once
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    You know this may seem strange seeing how awesome MGS4 is supposed to be, but I never finished it. Not even once
    [CENTER]You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

My experience of the game was the further you got into it the better it got lol i did play it as a shooter thou for the majority of the game

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    My experience of the game was the further you got into it the better it got lol i did play it as a shooter thou for the majority of the game
    I left it at shadow moses

shadow moses was when i really started to fall in love with the game

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    shadow moses was when i really started to fall in love with the game
    Same here. Struck me very deep with nostalgia.

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    I think I'm going to update this poll sometime soon. Might add things like L.A. Noire, Saint's Row: The Third, Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield, etc.

Speaking of which, I have a question:

Should I get Saint's Row: The Third, or Star Wars: The Old Republic? The only thing that's making TOR difficult is that I'm on a Mac, so I'd have to set up bootcamp and all of that hassle. Plus there's the $15 monthly fee, which would be a real pain in the ass. Nonetheless, if it's really that good, I might just have to make it work.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Helm_of_Darkness
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by SchaffinOSX View Post
    I think I'm going to update this poll sometime soon. Might add things like L.A. Noire, Saint's Row: The Third, Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield, etc.

Speaking of which, I have a question:

Should I get Saint's Row: The Third, or Star Wars: The Old Republic? The only thing that's making TOR difficult is that I'm on a Mac, so I'd have to set up bootcamp and all of that hassle. Plus there's the $15 monthly fee, which would be a real pain in the ass. Nonetheless, if it's really that good, I might just have to make it work.
    I have Saints Row: The Third, and it's really good. But I can't say which one is better, because I've never played TOR.
    All I can say is that SR:TT is a little disappointing in certain aspects compared to SR2. (Can't layer clothes, no replay missions, except the last mission, etc)
    Also, the game can be considered incomplete, because they already have a plan for 40 weeks of DLC. They make you buy the game, and then pay more money to unlock DLC that's already on the disc.

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Quote Originally Posted by TreKKiker View Post
    I have Saints Row: The Third, and it's really good. But I can't say which one is better, because I've never played TOR.
    All I can say is that SR:TT is a little disappointing in certain aspects compared to SR2. (Can't layer clothes, no replay missions, except the last mission, etc)
    Also, the game can be considered incomplete, because they already have a plan for 40 weeks of DLC. They make you buy the game, and then pay more money to unlock DLC that's already on the disc.
    Those are the kinds of things that really irk me. I don't mind companies charging for downloadable content, but I'd prefer for it to be something that wasn't already made when the game was released. If they're releasing the game incomplete, the price should be, say, $40 as opposed to $60. But meh, this is nothing new. Business as usual.

To be honest, I want TOR more, but all of the hassle that'll come with getting it might be the reason I don't get it.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Helm_of_Darkness
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by SchaffinOSX View Post
    Those are the kinds of things that really irk me. I don't mind companies charging for downloadable content, but I'd prefer for it to be something that wasn't already made when the game was released. If they're releasing the game incomplete, the price should be, say, $40 as opposed to $60. But meh, this is nothing new. Business as usual.

To be honest, I want TOR more, but all of the hassle that'll come with getting it might be the reason I don't get it.
    Yea, I agree. But I couldn't give up Saints Row, since I loved the series so much.
    Also, they made Cheats into DLC and sold it for $2. (Invincible Pack, adds Never Die and few other cheats that were in SR2) I'm not really a cheat person (I was in SR2, but in SR3, I played without cheats and only use them for fun) so it doesn't bother me.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Okay guys, I plan on getting Dead Space 2 but I want another game along with it. What I am looking at are these:

Prince of Persia (2008 one, it is $2.99 used at ebgames)
    God of war III
    Mass Effect 2
    Darksiders

I may end up getting prince of persia anyway, so I guess the choice is reduced to the bold ones.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    God of War III! Finish it and see how it ends!

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

27. Likes Itachi likes this post
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Okay guys, I plan on getting Dead Space 2 but I want another game along with it. What I am looking at are these:

Prince of Persia (2008 one, it is $2.99 used at ebgames)
    God of war III
    Mass Effect 2
    Darksiders

I may end up getting prince of persia anyway, so I guess the choice is reduced to the bold ones.
    You haven't played ME1 have you? Well, if you had, there wouldn't have been much questions about it. I seriously think you should play ME1 first and then go to the sequel. You'll enjoy it ten times more.

From the other two, I'd say go for Darksiders.

Thread Information