Super Elite

Male Pregnancy?!?!?! =o!!

Oh man, this is "wierd". Was watching the news not so long ago, about some dude in Oregon being pregnant(he's/she's a transgender).

well anyways found ANOTHER dude, that gave BIRTH couple years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiU-KZ_KADY

can't seem to embed it.

*if posted, already plz delete.

Superior Member
    Yeah, bit of a long shot calling 'it' a male.
    40 GB OWNER - COD 4 / Fight Night / Fifa 08

PSN ID - Paras

male pregnancy..weird?????/

If you think male pregnancy is weird then what do you make out of this?
    ’Scientists have somehow missed definitions of gender in human beings,” states Dr. Makarand Fulzele. Insights gained from years of practice as surgeon makes him wonder if indeed we have overlooked facts staring in our face. Nature has a tendency to hide many secrets but at the same time it provides enough clues to unravel its mysteries. Dr. Fulzele picks up loose threads from life to stitch together the theory that man is an extension of woman in his new book, “Man Is the Extension of Woman: Know the Ultimate Truth about Yourself” (published by iUniverse). Dr. Fulzele’s book explores similarities between men and women against the backdrop of their genetic differences, physical variations, and emotional and intellectual dissimilarities. Dr. Fulzele who is a successful surgeon further explains in his book: The main hypothesis I discuss in this book is that, if a woman lives long enough she will be converted into a man physically. A similar thing can also be stated about man. It is wrong to categorize humankind into two genders as it implicates that they are extremely dissimilar and physically opposite to each other. I try to prove that man and woman are just two different stages of one developmental process. And physically they are very similar. The ideas presented may sound unconventional but Dr. Fulzele implores readers to consider his point of view with an open mind. “Your world will not change if you do not agree with me. But if you agree with me, how does it change your world? If more people agree with you and me, how does it change our world? The possibilities are limitless.”

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    How do the seahorse's feel, i mean there spotlight is being taken away from them
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Unbound Mercenary
    Yeah...hes still a chick, kinda of. :/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    How do the seahorse's feel, i mean there spotlight is being taken away from them
    seahorses ant the only one's that males give birth

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1

Super Elite
    Wow, a lot has happen in 5yrs!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Never thought of the universe and it's thinking of what is
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    I feel sorry for those people man. Its not their choice. Theyll be made fun of throughout their life, people will look at em in disgust. But why? They didnt make themselves that way. Life is not fair. Im in an unusually emotional mood

Quote Originally Posted by MW2-LgNd View Post
    I feel sorry for those people man. Its not their choice. Theyll be made fun of throughout their life, people will look at em in disgust. But why? They didnt make themselves that way. Life is not fair. Im in an unusually emotional mood
    Its strange some is taken to pity..........I got to add entirely different perspective to the matter. May be time has come for us to accept the new truths.(ref. MAN IS THE EXTENSION OF WOMAN). Its an universal equation it can not be denied.But look at the man. He is something more. He is X and Y. That means, he is essentially an ‘X ’plus something extra. What do I mean by that! Man is already a woman that is ‘X’, plus something extra. Does that mean first step towards manhood is womanhood? Now let’s talk in mathematical language. Here is the equation, Man = 22 autosomes + X + Y Woman= 22 autosomes + X + X= 22 autsomes + X (by logic not by mathematics). . . Man= (22 autosomes + X) + Y= Woman + Y (by mathematics, simply) So man is everything that woman is, plus something extra. Now the extra thing is not qualitatively different, but quantitatively. Hence Y here must be somewhat like X + 1, X+2 or X+ 3 or something like that. It would be ultimately proven that woman can potentially grow into man. Similarly man can reduce to woman, if he loses some part of ‘Y’.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    What I understand it to be is as follows

Every egg in the females ovaries are identical copies of her (XX) and it is the males sperm that determines the sex of the baby.

rock solid

Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    What I understand it to be is as follows

Every egg in the females ovaries are identical copies of her (XX) and it is the males sperm that determines the sex of the baby.
    x and y are not dissimilar . In fact they are so similar that y is called x with missing leg. If that is correct then there remain no difference in blue print . if blue print is same how can the structure erected on the basis of this can be different. Only difference must be in arrangement and for a capable mind that is no difference at all . so to say man is just the woman with $#@! enlarged as $#@!. $#@! stitched to be $#@! and ovaries dropped down from the tummy as testis.......(.ReF_man is the extension of woman)

Nice post...thanks for sharing with us...

Ultimate Veteran
    That's not a guy he was born female and still has female parts. But live as a guy

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    That's not a guy he was born female and still has female parts. But live as a guy
    whats the meaning?

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Never guess if that is a phone or actually a interesting tickle toy...

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by surgeongirl View Post
    whats the meaning?
    It means a chick gave birth... not a dude. Men can't give birth. The "lady parts" gave birth.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    Exactly, dudes can't have kids...ever. The baby would be coming out of his $#@!. :/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Sticking feathers up your ass does not make u a chicken

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Thread Information