Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 71727 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 1010
  1. #401
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,123
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    1,248 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Dragonball z has finnaly dispatched, the first ever uk release of the show :/ oh and good to see you Dave. Im staff now,yeah me lol its a crazy world.



    Thank you itachi

  2. #402
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,326
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    48,922 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I've been reading Hellsing. I know its not anime but it has one! I hear the books are better though, so I'm up to 8/10 and its really cool so far. I like these short reads, nothing too long and drawn out with 100 volumes.. lol


    Chille, what version of DBZ did you get? the Uncut ones in the big orange cases or DBZ Kai?

  3. #403
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,123
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    1,248 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    I've been reading Hellsing. I know its not anime but it has one! I hear the books are better though, so I'm up to 8/10 and its really cool so far. I like these short reads, nothing too long and drawn out with 100 volumes.. lol


    Chille, what version of DBZ did you get? the Uncut ones in the big orange cases or DBZ Kai?
    Big orange case ones! Mine arrived this morning



    Thank you itachi

  4. #404
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,326
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    48,922 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    Big orange case ones! Mine arrived this morning
    Sweeeet. I have season 1, had it for years still need to get the rest ><

  5. #405
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,123
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    1,248 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    Sweeeet. I have season 1, had it for years still need to get the rest ><
    Well ive already got most of them on preorder the next season is augest 28th they rolling each season out till 2013



    Thank you itachi

  6. #406
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,326
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    48,922 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    Well ive already got most of them on preorder the next season is augest 28th
    they rolling each season out till 2013
    So this is the first time those have come out in the UK? wow. My same box says 2007 lol. Now we're getting all the periodic releases of Kai. Cbf getting those though, I've got S1 in this form so i may as well continue

  7. #407
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,123
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    1,248 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    So this is the first time those have come out in the UK? wow. My same box says 2007 lol. Now we're getting all the periodic releases of Kai. Cbf getting those though, I've got S1 in this form so i may as well continue
    Yep its the first time ever till now there has been no dvd or even vhs version of dbz. So probbaly 2020 before we get kai lol



    Thank you itachi

  8. #408
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,326
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    48,922 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    Yep its the first time ever till now there has been no dvd or even vhs version of dbz. So probbaly 2020 before we get kai lol
    Thats crazy man, must be because that version has heaps of languages or something...

  9. #409
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,123
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    1,248 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    Thats crazy man, must be because that version has heaps of languages or something...
    No from what i heard it was legal reasons, first season was dubbed by a different team, then half way through a different company brought it to uk tv. So till now no single company had the rights lol



    Thank you itachi

  10. #410
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,326
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    48,922 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    No from what i heard it was legal reasons, first season was dubbed by a different team, then half way through a different company brought it to uk tv. So till now no single company had the rights lol
    oh wow, there you go. cheers for that, really interesting!

  11. #411
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,123
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    1,248 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    oh wow, there you go. cheers for that, really interesting!
    Np at all, and i should watch hellsing someday i have them all on dvd :/ hmv had it on sale 3 each



    Thank you itachi

  12. #412
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,326
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    48,922 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    Np at all, and i should watch hellsing someday i have them all on dvd :/ hmv had it on sale 3 each
    the manga is pretty cool, I hear the show is different because the manga wasn't finished during its creation so half of it doesn't follow the same story. I must say it isnt what I was expecting in terms of story either. still quite enjoyable. the action scenes would be good in motion

  13. #413
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,123
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    1,248 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    the manga is pretty cool, I hear the show is different because the manga wasn't finished during its creation so half of it doesn't follow the same story. I must say it isnt what I was expecting in terms of story either. still quite enjoyable. the action scenes would be good in motion
    I always like reading manga versions along with anime , hence why i have deathnote manga and the dvds lol



    Thank you itachi

  14. #414
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,326
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    48,922 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    I always like reading manga versions along with anime , hence why i have deathnote manga and the dvds lol
    I watched Death Note, twice. Then bought all the manga and I was amazed at how closely the anime followed it. its pretty much EXACT. So awesome

  15. #415
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,123
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    1,248 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    I watched Death Note, twice. Then bought all the manga and I was amazed at how closely the anime followed it. its pretty much EXACT. So awesome
    Yep! I also have the 2 extra dvds outside of the main series, deathnote rebirth :3



    Thank you itachi

  16. #416
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,326
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    48,922 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    Yep! I also have the 2 extra dvds outside of the main series, deathnote rebirth :3
    are they the live action movies? I started watching one of those and didn't like it at all

  17. #417
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,123
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    1,248 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    are they the live action movies? I started watching one of those and didn't like it at all
    No there not, they are deathnote but from a different shinagamis point of view, you also see Kira become a shinagami



    Thank you itachi

  18. #418
    Master Guru
    THUGGEDOUT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jamming to Lamb of God with Pinhead...
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Posts
    7,121
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    145,281 (905,285 Banked)
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Watching High School of the Dead, upskirt shots and zombies FTW!!


    "When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."




  19. #419
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,326
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    48,922 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    No there not, they are deathnote but from a different shinagamis point of view, you also see Kira become a shinagami
    Oh sound cool! What are the names of them? and link plz? :3

    Quote Originally Posted by THUGGEDOUT View Post
    Watching High School of the Dead, upskirt shots and zombies FTW!!
    Hahaha I watched the first episode of that, it was a bit much for me... so many, obviously in your face upskirt shots and MASSIVE boobs bouncing around

  20. #420
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,123
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    1,248 (1,060,841 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    Oh sound cool! What are the names of them? and link plz? :3



    Hahaha I watched the first episode of that, it was a bit much for me... so many, obviously in your face upskirt shots and MASSIVE boobs bouncing around
    Here you go my deathnote collection lol

    There called deathnote relight, hmv has them



    Thank you itachi

  21. Likes DarkVincent07, Fon likes this post
  22. #421
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,345
    Rep Power
    83
    Points
    31,609 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    I'm very interested in "The Sacred Blacksmith" but kinda disappointed there are only 12 episodes.

  23. #422
    Veteran
    Cyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,276
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    11,593 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    Watched and finished Outlaw Star, enjoyed it. Very likeable characters and fun adventures. Wasn't a fan of the mech-like spaceship combat though and the last episode was pretty weird.

  24. #423
    Super Elite
    btbam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Moor
    PSN ID
    bolderdash
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,437
    Rep Power
    38
    Points
    1,541 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    I'm very interested in "The Sacred Blacksmith" but kinda disappointed there are only 12 episodes.
    It's a average series I'd say. I think they are making a second season sometime. The plot is pretty standard and the world it's set in is just ok. It's got potential for a fantasy world setting that's really good but never goes into detail (see 12 ep.). I hope they expand that as the series continues. The characters are very likable whilch salvaged it for me. Overall I give it a B. Good characters but average plot and setting.

    As for HOTD: yes...upskirts FTW haha. There is one episode in particular which is just borderline porn lol. It was very very entertaining. Its not the most intelligent series around but its fun to watch.
    Last edited by btbam; 07-03-2012 at 22:56.

    Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill ...But I ain't feelin' this at all...

  25. #424
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    21
    Posts
    8,345
    Rep Power
    83
    Points
    31,609 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    HSOTD is just guns and b00bs

  26. #425
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    13,106
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    533,462 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The Ova for it was just a bit to much for me. That was borderline hentai

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.