Latest PSU headlines:

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2737 ... LastLast
    PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Ball-...item27d87b0aeb

i came across a shonen jump dvd of naruto and also naruto uncut dvd's was wondering where they fit into the naruto series? i thought it was unleashed & then shippuden, can anyone carify?

deathnote or highschool of the dead as my next boxset series?
    Last edited by Itachi; 01-13-2014 at 04:22.

credit: cybertox

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    highschool of the dead is a lousy show with nothing but guns, zombies and scantly clad women. Purely fan service based
    Deathnote is a classic masterpiece

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    I wondered why I hadn't herd of high school of the dead I read the synopsis and it seems a good idea I guess it's just poorly executed
    I have heard of death note in the orherhand..
    Thanks for your help

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    I wondered why I hadn't herd of high school of the dead I read the synopsis and it seems a good idea I guess it's just poorly executed
    I have heard of death note in the orherhand..
    Thanks for your help

Veteran
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    I second DeathNote, amazing series without question and it will completely screw with your mind. Another series similar to it in plot wise and scheming is Lelouch of the Rebellion. Both series are very similar in terms of what the protagonist is aiming for and what happens in the end but they play it ever so differently. LeLouch is 2 series though so keep that in mind and IMO better than DeathNote though I would honestly get both.

PSN ID
    James21291
    DeathNote is fucking awesome should def pick it up.

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    Thanks for the heads up guys gonna order death note tonight will check out the other I really should check out bleach too keep seeing it's name everywhere

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    I'm not a fan of deathnote. Hunter x Hunter is getting so good, it's hard to wait week to week for it now, same with Kuroko

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    just ordered box set of death note ^^ for under 20 cant go wrong (surley?)

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsh View Post
    I second DeathNote, amazing series without question and it will completely screw with your mind. Another series similar to it in plot wise and scheming is Lelouch of the Rebellion. Both series are very similar in terms of what the protagonist is aiming for and what happens in the end but they play it ever so differently. LeLouch is 2 series though so keep that in mind and IMO better than DeathNote though I would honestly get both.
    Code Geass also slightly wins over deathnote for me too.

Apprentice
    I've been watching Attck on Titan (AWESOME), Gurren Laggann (AWESOME), Kill la Kill and Sward Art Online on Crunchyroll. Besides Naru/Blea/OneP anything else good on Crunchyroll. It feels good to be back...

Out of all the creatures to walk the Earth, HUMANS are the most CRUEL.:iagree

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Quote Originally Posted by Oatmeal View Post
    I've been watching Attck on Titan (AWESOME), Gurren Laggann (AWESOME), Kill la Kill and Sward Art Online on Crunchyroll. Besides Naru/Blea/OneP anything else good on Crunchyroll. It feels good to be back...
    I've noticed crunchyroll doesn't have most (if not all) of my favourite shows.
    Try Fate Zero. Though you must have watched Fate Stay Night before it to make the most sense. Unfortunately crunchyroll doesn't have FSN

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    loving naruto unleashed!!! ^^

PSN ID
    James21291
    I'm on episode 13 of Attack on Titan its really good so far. The only issue i have with the show is that i don't really have any emotional attachment to any of the characters. So all the deaths really haven't effected me all that much.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3rules07 View Post
    I'm on episode 13 of Attack on Titan its really good so far. The only issue i have with the show is that i don't really have any emotional attachment to any of the characters. So all the deaths really haven't effected me all that much.
    I feel like we weren't even supposed to be attached to the ones that die (most of them anyway). By the end of the season I liked certain characters, there is one particular that I was sad to see die. In AoT, death is for chaotic atmosphere only imo, less for the emotional impact

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    There's a lot of great shows on there. Start Hunter x Hunter, my god this anime is just really well made from character development to the action to the story, it's just simply amazing though it is slowly past in the beginning, but still is satisfying to watch. Kuroko Basketball, Reborn!, Hajime No Ippo(Only season 3 is there) Rurouni Kenshin, Toradora, Somebody mentioned a few pages back that Log Horizon was a better version of Sword Art Online, Magi, My Little Monster, Skip Beat, The World God Only Knows, Space Brothers, etc. Crunchyroll offers alot, just try out different animes till you find some to your liking, I know that the service has opened me to alot of animes I wouldn't have seen otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    I've noticed crunchyroll doesn't have most (if not all) of my favourite shows.
    Try Fate Zero. Though you must have watched Fate Stay Night before it to make the most sense. Unfortunately crunchyroll doesn't have FSN
    Randomize some anime from there, afterall that's one of the main reasons for the service to find,watch, and enjoy animes you normally wouldn't have gave a chance.
    That's exactly how I felt and I thought it brought down the whole experience. My favorite character was the potato girl

PSN ID
    James21291
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyRules View Post
    That's exactly how I felt and I thought it brought down the whole experience. My favorite character was the potato girl
    After finishing the show the characters are still weak point for me. But it didn't really affect my overall enjoyment of the show, it's still to me easily one of the best shows i've watched anime or not. I really hope they make a 2nd season.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    After finishing the show the characters are still weak point for me. But it didn't really affect my overall enjoyment of the show, it's still to me easily one of the best shows i've watched anime or not. I really hope they make a 2nd season.
    The producer said he'll continue to make the anime as long as the manga goes. I hope the new season starts this fall

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    STILL waiting on my death note boxset :[ was dispatched 4 days ago should be here by now.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    It's extremely popular, still going, generating buzz in the Americas and throw in it's a shonen, I honestly don't expect the series to end soon.

Also just throwing this out there, Strange+ is the worst anime I have seen in ages, avoid it like the plague people

Apprentice
    Thanks for the suggestion. I started watching Blue Exorcist, I'm 13 episodes in and I guess its going to pick up.

Out of all the creatures to walk the Earth, HUMANS are the most CRUEL.:iagree

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    Death note arrived - ep 1 sooo good

working my way through naruto unleashed complete series 1 - i just cried at one of those episodes naruto is so cute!!!

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    I'm hearing a lot of good things about hunter x hunter. Guess its time to take the plunge.

Also how is log horizon? People say its better than SAO. I watched the first 2 episodes but nothing much happened so I kinda stopped. Worth going back?

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    I'm hearing a lot of good things about hunter x hunter. Guess its time to take the plunge.

Also how is log horizon? People say its better than SAO. I watched the first 2 episodes but nothing much happened so I kinda stopped. Worth going back?
    Start it, you won't regret it. It quickly turned into one of my favs. I didn't really like Log Horizon, but I also didn't like SAO so there's that

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyRules View Post
    Start it, you won't regret it. It quickly turned into one of my favs. I didn't really like Log Horizon, but I also didn't like SAO so there's that
    HxH will never finish tho. Just be aware of that Itachi.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

Thread Information