Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3040 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1012
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    Thoroughly enjoying Hyouka (last 3 eps left) Its a mystery + slice of life type of anime and it feels like forever since I actually loved all the main characters
    I started watching Hyouka since we seem to like the same anime. I like it I'm watching it slow, crunchyroll spoiled my eyes hard to watch anime on the browser now.,... Hunter x Hunter last episode was good. I have to say this arc not as good as the others were.

Out of all the creatures to walk the Earth, HUMANS are the most CRUEL.:iagree

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Oatmeal View Post
    I started watching Hyouka since we seem to like the same anime. I like it I'm watching it slow, crunchyroll spoiled my eyes hard to watch anime on the browser now.,... Hunter x Hunter last episode was good. I have to say this arc not as good as the others were.
    I loved its opening song as well (the first one, they switch in midway). Speaking of spoiling eyes, I never stream. 1080p rips master race

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    I loved its opening song as well (the first one, they switch in midway). Speaking of spoiling eyes, I never stream. 1080p rips master race
    Well Crunchyroll streams most of its animes in 1080

Quote Originally Posted by Oatmeal View Post
    Are you saying the ant arc isn't as good as the others? You are crazy

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    I've been watching Riddle Story of a Devil and it's certainly interesting. A group of girls are put into a classroom in a rich school called the "black class", they all just happen to be assassins and have to try and kill the one person in the room in order to get what they like. When they put out a notice to the person that they're going to be killed they have just 2 days to kill them. It's certainly different but quite weird at the same time.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyRules View Post
    Are you saying the ant arc isn't as good as the others? You are crazy
    I'll be honest and say its better then Greed Island arc

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    So, No game no life was very fun to watch. Any of you guys watched it?
    In my opinion, if you took out the ecchi fan service parts, this anime could rank very high. Sora was a great character in particular.

Unfortunately they ended it just when it was ramping up (as is the case with most anime now) to make you buy the manga/light novels
    Last edited by Itachi; 07-04-2014 at 03:56.

Apprentice
    Yeah, No game no life was pretty good. Black Bullet ended good. hope those two come back with a season 2

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsh View Post
    I've been watching Riddle Story of a Devil and it's certainly interesting. A group of girls are put into a classroom in a rich school called the "black class", they all just happen to be assassins and have to try and kill the one person in the room in order to get what they like. When they put out a notice to the person that they're going to be killed they have just 2 days to kill them. It's certainly different but quite weird at the same time.
    Interesting story, gonna check it out this week, but please put Japanese name if possible, it is easy to find with orginal name.//Akuma no Riddle

And No game no life , this one too, I am gonna rate them next weekend, hope they are good as you told.

I finished Zetsuen no Tempest, it is a very good action and a little plot twists help you keep interested.
    Last edited by Shingo; 07-06-2014 at 17:48.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Who's hyped for Psycho Pass S2? October can;t come soon enough

Also SAO season 2 started and since I have literally nothing to watch, I'll be watching it in hopes they fix some of S1' problems

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    It's started? I thought it'll be airing later this year.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    yeah episode 1 is out

Apprentice
    So. I watch Death Note for the first time this week, found it on Netflex It was good I give it a 8. Would have like it more if Light was as interesting as L. I would like to see a spin off show with Near.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    NoodleGirl
    Attack on Titans - 10/10 amazing brand new anime!

My favourites are Bleach and Naruto <3

Just recently downloaded Wolf's Rain and Samurai Champloo that i will watch! hehe!
    http://www.psu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=176020&dateline=12859  29804

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Quote Originally Posted by NoodleGirl View Post
    Attack on Titans - 10/10 amazing brand new anime!

My favourites are Bleach and Naruto <3

Just recently downloaded Wolf's Rain and Samurai Champloo that i will watch! hehe!
    An old buddy of mine sent me a link to watch Attack on Titan, i believe the subject line was a bunch of expletives directed at me for saying 'no' the first time he sent me the links .
    But, Hot Dayum that thing was brutal! When the protagonists Survey corps buddies.....just, damn.

Naruto and Bleach are the reasons i stopped watching anime
    They drag on for soo long, and don't do anything meaningful.

I remember watching Code Geass back then, and was SO surprised to find out after three episodes, i'd only watched 3 episodes. So much happens in the episodes it's hard to watch a Naruto episode or bleach episode afterword, i believe (iirc) Bleach was the worst offender in that department?
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    An old buddy of mine sent me a link to watch Attack on Titan, i believe the subject line was a bunch of expletives directed at me for saying 'no' the first time he sent me the links .
    But, Hot Dayum that thing was brutal! When the protagonists Survey corps buddies.....just, damn.

Naruto and Bleach are the reasons i stopped watching anime
    They drag on for soo long, and don't do anything meaningful.

I remember watching Code Geass back then, and was SO surprised to find out after three episodes, i'd only watched 3 episodes. So much happens in the episodes it's hard to watch a Naruto episode or bleach episode afterword, i believe (iirc) Bleach was the worst offender in that department?
    anime are just extreme in that regard. its either 300+ episode series or 12-24 episode shows with no sign of new seasons :/

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    I have plenty patience for Naruto. Used to watch Bleach too, but I didn't enjoy the filler as much. And the underworld? arc a few seasons in sealed their fate. Still looking for a future replacement for Naruto.

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Anybody seen Battle of Gods? It's freaking awesome!!

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Anybody seen Battle of Gods? It's freaking awesome!!
    seen bits and pieces from the trailers and stuff but tbh I was annoyed that this movie even exists because its just more dbz shenanigans that I've grown to dislike;

There is always a bigger fish (in this case they had to invent a god)
    There is always a new form (so an entire race has the potential to be god like beings? then why was the SS1 form so hyped up? and then the next one after that and so on)
    The classic dbz inconsistency of powers (SSJ3 knocked out in one hit)

At some point along the way I stopped caring. I WILL probably watch it some time though because despite its writing flaws dbz is always entertaining

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    seen bits and pieces from the trailers and stuff but tbh I was annoyed that this movie even exists because its just more dbz shenanigans that I've grown to dislike;

There is always a bigger fish (in this case they had to invent a god)
    There is always a new form (so an entire race has the potential to be god like beings? then why was the SS1 form so hyped up? and then the next one after that and so on)
    The classic dbz inconsistency of powers (SSJ3 knocked out in one hit)

At some point along the way I stopped caring. I WILL probably watch it some time though because despite its writing flaws dbz is always entertaining
    Of course there's always bigger fish in the world, that's life lol
    There's more than one God and this one ties into the DBZ world perfectly, I don't want to spoil anything.
    And no, there's a catch to being in God form, it can't be achieved easily, once again I don't want to spoil.
    SSj3 isn't inconsistent. Goku got knocked unconscious, they never keep their super saiyan form when they get knocked out

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Of course there's always bigger fish in the world, that's life lol
    There's more than one God and this one ties into the DBZ world perfectly, I don't want to spoil anything.
    And no, there's a catch to being in God form, it can't be achieved easily, once again I don't want to spoil.
    SSj3 isn't inconsistent. Goku got knocked unconscious, they never keep their super saiyan form when they get knocked out
    I actually have a full dbz rant written so if you have the time read this lol
    Last edited by Itachi; 08-08-2014 at 01:01.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Man I hate SAO, but damnit these past two episodes have been pretty damn good. Also read your dbz rant

Apprentice
    Anybody watching Akame ga Kill, the last episode was awesome.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Man I hate SAO, but damnit these past two episodes have been pretty damn good. Also read your dbz rant
    i'm watching season 2 aswell
    this season is going slower but thats fine. looking forward to some nice action scenes

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    You guys need to watch Zankyou No Terror (Terror in Tokyo). I thought nothing will measure up to Korra book 3, but by some miracle I was immensely impressed just by the first episode alone. Safe to say this has got me hooked. It had everything I wanted from a show like that

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    FINALLY got around to watching Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood and my god what a masterpiece. The characters were incredibly well put together and they were developed over a perfect amount of time. Greed FTW <3 The story itself was immense, with a kick ass backstory and interesting world. It was very funny at times, sometimes romantic and had great action. Art and music was brilliant too. Only things I didn't like were that Ed himself wasn't actually a good fighter, he won like 2 fights in the whole show haha. The second was the extreme anime moments, or "chibi" moments I think they're called.

In the end they didn't hinder my enjoyment at all though. An incredible, masterful show and now I have no idea what to do with my life. Hate this feeling.

Click HERE for my Videos

Thread Information