Apprentice

got account suspended in resistance... got a question about it

So i went to play resistance today and discovered a message telling me i had been suspended etc etc. A generic message that seems to cover "racial and/or sexual harassment, cheating or something else i dont remember"

anyways. I assume i know why i was banned. I was using an exploit in the map Thames that allows you to get onto the bridge and other areas out of play.

I was however doing it in a game that was titled "glitch" or "glitcher" or something. Does insomniac care about the fact that I was playing with a group that was enjoying the game in a way other then its intended use.

Its not a huge deal, i dont do these cheats for personal gain. Its kinda fun getting inside the pillar of the bridge

Dedicated Member
    I banned you ..............................

Apprentice
    I got suspended once for bad language i think. But i don't think they care that much. I was only suspended for a little while. And Call of Duty 4's graphics are WAY better than any other FPS on the Ps3 Atm

Thanks Shadowfyre for the sig!

Superior Member

Dude i doubt Insomniac will hear you out.

brain _ape

Ultimate Veteran
    when i play COD4..on line. i hear people say bad words all the time..
    but thats a shame that your got suspended for not saying bad words

Master Poster
    Then no offence but your a bit stupid to be playing online in a game called *glitching* this just saves the moderators so much time if you want to glitch do it offline but anyone glitching in a game called glitching is asking to get banned. I advise you to make a new account if you want to play again.

BD_BLACKAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by biohazrd View Post
    So i went to play resistance today and discovered a message telling me i had been suspended etc etc. A generic message that seems to cover "racial and/or sexual harassment, cheating or something else i dont remember"

anyways. I assume i know why i was banned. I was using an exploit in the map Thames that allows you to get onto the bridge and other areas out of play.

I was however doing it in a game that was titled "glitch" or "glitcher" or something. Does insomniac care about the fact that I was playing with a group that was enjoying the game in a way other then its intended use.

Its not a huge deal, i dont do these cheats for personal gain. Its kinda fun getting inside the pillar of the bridge
    SONY is paying people to watch other user for glitching/cheating.... So u were probably reported by someone ..... because i knew someone else who couldn't even sign in on there PS3 ..... every time they would sign in they would get automatically signed out....

Veteran
    PSN ID
    gizzoidafcb
    Quote Originally Posted by BD_BLACKAZZ View Post
    SONY is paying people to watch other user for glitching/cheating.... So u were probably reported by someone ..... because i knew someone else who couldn't even sign in on there PS3 ..... every time they would sign in they would get automatically signed out....
    What a cool cool cool job. Playing online games getting rid of the cheats and getting paid for it...I gotta get some of that job.

allenhai
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneyps3 View Post
    What a cool cool cool job. Playing online games getting rid of the cheats and getting paid for it...I gotta get some of that job.

lol how sick would that be? heaven right there

Apprentice
    i wish the message had been more clear... instead of being so vague.

I do have another account and i tried to use that and i got to the same part and the same window came up this time blank with no message.

What i mean is, the screen looks like when you press the ps button during a game (all black with white bars). This screen came up at the same time using a different account just without the message. Only the option to go back using O

anyways.. they ban is over now

thanks

Thread Information