View Poll Results: Do you think Bully is a bad idea as it will bring bk bad memories for bullied children?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, its out of order

4 14.29%
  • Nah, they'll get ova it

24 85.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Elite Member

Hmmm, it seems i have been proven wrong, thanks for the link Steroyd, but if it is as free roam as i think it will be, it's up to the gamer if he wants to bully, so in the game you stand up to bullies yeah, but there will ovbviously be other skool children that are walking around for you to kick and puch if you get bored...(that is of course why they do it anyway no?) So i think there will be that option to bully other kids as well as stand up for your self, there might even be the oppertunity to stand up for another person against a bully...

| R:FOM | Motorstorm | Warhawk | Assassin's Creed | COD 4 | Burnout Paradise | GT5:P | GTA IV | MGS4 | LBP | Midnight Club: LA |

aford92
    Quote Originally Posted by adz1992
    na bully is a gd game ment to be very good rockstar just love to make people kill things by the looks of it

and adz u on ur 360 or pc this time round
    to answer ur question im on my PC

aford92
    Quote Originally Posted by Silas
    On you go! I personally think that this game will be one that bully victim enjoy, getting their own back.

BTW: Have they found a replacement for Souness yet?
    No still havent found one i hope we get Martin O'Neill to be honest

Veteran
    will if this game is about standing up to bullys then I'm going to buy it for sure. I'm sure it's done but with all the dalays there should be more to do.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by aford92
    On you go! I personally think that this game will be one that bully victim enjoy, getting their own back.

Yeah, he was at my club (MON THE HOOPS) Incase you hadnt guessed that was celtic He is a good manager, but he focuses a lot on defence. I suppose though with Owen that he'll focus a bit more on the attack. Good Luck. Anyway, back to topic. Any news of a release date, someone said April for NA but i don't know if it was true?
    EssEmmSee

Selling 20gig PS3 Icon.

Master Poster
    Martin O'Neill will be trying to get the england job first.
    Diablo 3 - DOTA 2 - Deus EX 3 - Half Life: Episode 3

Elite Sage
    Yeah, he was at my club (MON THE HOOPS) Incase you hadnt guessed that was celtic Laughing He is a good manager, but he focuses a lot on defence. I suppose though with Owen that he'll focus a bit more on the attack. Good Luck. Anyway, back to topic. Any news of a release date, someone said April for NA but i don't know if it was true?
    tch! if you look at Liverpool and Chelsea they built their platform on a defence first and worked their way up.
    Like in the Newcastle vs Liverpool match Owen didn't get a kick in because Newcastle were too busy defending... poorly.

The moment you establish a solid Defence and Midfield well then Owen can bang in the goals costantly.

Need to get rid of Boumsong and Bramble to Souness was too stubbborn to change that defencive line - up.

I hope an english manager takes the job, or at least someone who knows the English players.
    Big Boss Emblem FTW!

aford92

Yeah, he was at my club (MON THE HOOPS) Incase you hadnt guessed that was celtic He is a good manager, but he focuses a lot on defence. I suppose though with Owen that he'll focus a bit more on the attack. Good Luck. Anyway, back to topic. Any news of a release date, someone said April for NA but i don't know if it was true?
    I dont know the release date soz ill try and find out 4 u

Elite Member

I don't think there is a confirmed release date at the moment, otherwise we'd know already

| R:FOM | Motorstorm | Warhawk | Assassin's Creed | COD 4 | Burnout Paradise | GT5:P | GTA IV | MGS4 | LBP | Midnight Club: LA |

aford92
    Boumsong aint too bad but Bramble is a pile of *expictly deleted*
    We should buy Wes Brown he dont get a game anymore

Elite Member

I'm sorry but...WTF?

I can't make out what that is meant to mean...

Forum Elder
    He means that boumsong is ok, bramble is crap and they should buy wes brown. Except he may not get a game.
    EssEmmSee

Selling 20gig PS3 Icon.

aford92
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Turnip
    I'm sorry but...WTF?

I can't make out what that is meant to mean...
    Its football you know the sport...

I don't know to much about the game but it can't be worse then GTA: Vice City.

Elite Member

lol, oh righty then, i was just a bit confused because it was completely random

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Turnip
    lol, oh righty then, i was just a bit confused because it was completely random
    they were talking about football for ab 4 posts

Quote Originally Posted by wufei View Post
    ... I like playing with myself!

Re: Is Rockstar taking it too far with Bully

Call me a killjoy if you want but i think that Rockstar are taking gaming too far by producing Bully, dont get me wrong GTA and other rockstar games are gr8 but dont you think that it will reming some people about wot it was like to be bullied and bring back bad memories?
    I have been bullied once in Primary school and i h8ed it so i wouldnt like to be reminded about it.
    I kind of strongly disagree, you shouldn't look back in the past or your hurting yourself. You should always look forward, hey I was bullied loads of times for like 6 years straight, and I get over it. Getting over something that you don't
    wanted to be reminded of is not that hard.
    PS3 Funds: Waiting until it actually comes out...

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saaya Irie
    I kind of strongly disagree, you shouldn't look back in the past or your hurting yourself. You should always look forward, hey I was bullied loads of times for like 6 years straight, and I get over it. Getting over something that you don't
    wanted to be reminded of is not that hard.
    I s'pose it's what kind of person you are, like if you are emotional and stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by gtavc94
    I don't know to much about the game but it can't be worse then GTA: Vice City.
    The game's not out yet, so no one really knows that much about it

Thread Information