Super Elite
    Items User name style

This is Ridiculous!!!

And before anyone "No, this is SPARTA" i did it so ha.

Anyway, so i downloaded MGO 9 days ago. Started it up and it said theres an update available, so i'm like ok cool, updates on ps3 are quick and easy. Usually the game goes back to the XMB, then, on completion reboots automatically. (ala Warhawk, COD 4)

But NOO! Konami have to go and be awkward, so they make a choice. The choices were HTTP (Which doesn't work) and p2p which I chose. The download took almost 2 entire days because there were hardly any clients , 2!!! Not 1, 2!!!
    Not only that but then the whole Konami ID thing came up, that took like a million retries to finally work. By this time the beta was already delayed though.

So two days ago i start it up to find another damn update!
    So i left it while I went to work. Luckily it was finished when I got home.Then I go to log in and get goddamn network errors.So i throw the controller away and go to sleep.

Tried again today and YAY it logs in, but now i get a new error. "unable to conduct UDP port"
    There is no Start Game option...what do I do? I'm EU btw and have NAT Type 3 maybe thats why.....

Click HERE for my Videos

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    sounds like maybe you firewall is blocking it or a setting is not set right

Alfie-UHE
    i get unable to connect with server when i try to log in

Apprentice

Actually, your title would have had to have been, "This is madness!"

Aside from that, I don't know what the issue is. I'm not even in the Beta; oh, woe is I.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Scryer View Post
    And before anyone "No, this is SPARTA" i did it so ha.

Anyway, so i downloaded MGO 9 days ago. Started it up and it said theres an update available, so i'm like ok cool, updates on ps3 are quick and easy. Usually the game goes back to the XMB, then, on completion reboots automatically. (ala Warhawk, COD 4)

But NOO! Konami have to go and be awkward, so they make a choice. The choices were HTTP (Which doesn't work) and p2p which I chose. The download took almost 2 entire days because there were hardly any clients , 2!!! Not 1, 2!!!
    Not only that but then the whole Konami ID thing came up, that took like a million retries to finally work. By this time the beta was already delayed though.

So two days ago i start it up to find another damn update!
    So i left it while I went to work. Luckily it was finished when I got home.Then I go to log in and get goddamn network errors.So i throw the controller away and go to sleep.

Tried again today and YAY it logs in, but now i get a new error. "unable to conduct UDP port"
    There is no Start Game option...what do I do? I'm EU btw and have NAT Type 3 maybe thats why.....
    god damn..lol. i didn't even make it as far as you..lol.i downloaded the beta...went online..saw the the patch..started downloading it...then after an hour of " 0% " stopped the download..deleted it and the beta...**** it ..lol

MGO suks. Don't get it. waste of money

i got the same thing first i turned off udp thing in the network settings and saved it and then it worked fine

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan.riaz1 View Post
    What the ****?... Are you retarded its free dont bother posting irrelevant information.

BlueHarvest
    It should have something to do with your port settings, i know sometimes when i go to log in it says "adjusting port settings" Just fiddle about with them for a while and make sure they are not set. Im not too tech so cant really give a better answer, but kept trying its well worth it. Hassan.riaz1 I didnt realise that you xbots would sink so low, even you know this game rocks, enjoy generic fps #97977995938 and ill go back to MGO, even thought i get shot, a lot

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan.riaz1 View Post
    I hate when free stuff is a waste of money. I really love it when someone has never even once tried the game, or had any intention of trying it and declares it to be the sukors! Or even better, when they retaliate with "I have seen screen shots, and read reviews, thus I know it "suks".

"That games just sucks, its the suckiest suck that ever sucked, it just plain sucks. Oh gotta go, my damn wiener kids are watching"

BlueHarvest
    Quote Originally Posted by xBSGeorge View Post
    I hate when free stuff is a waste of money. I really love it when someone has never even once tried the game, or had any intention of trying it and declares it to be the sukors! Or even better, when they retaliate with "I have seen screen shots, and read reviews, thus I know it "suks".

"That games just sucks, its the suckiest suck that ever sucked, it just plain sucks. Oh gotta go, my damn wiener kids are watching"
    he might have seen a friend play it once at a party for a few minutes and didnt feel it.......

Elite Member
    That might be so, but how can one look at a video game for a couple minutes and make such a bold statement. I would understand if he said something just like you said, "I didn't feel it". But to declare its a waste of money when the game is free and to declare it "suks" is a little much if you "view" it for a couple minutes.

However with one post I smell troll.

BlueHarvest
    Quote Originally Posted by xBSGeorge View Post
    That might be so, but how can one look at a video game for a couple minutes and make such a bold statement. I would understand if he said something just like you said, "I didn't feel it". But to declare its a waste of money when the game is free and to declare it "suks" is a little much if you "view" it for a couple minutes.

However with one post I smell troll.
    Sorry for the misleading but i was being sarcastic haha

this guy is just some douche trying to stir crap, probably has another account as well, just too scared to face the repercussions of mgs fans

Thread Information