Dedicated Member

Two things i noticed and I'm confused about

#1 Garages
    There are garages, not paint'n'sprays and not carwash things but garages, they show up on the map with a little icon that says "Garage" but you can't get in them or "I" can't get in them or use them or whatever, does anyone know what they're for?

#2 Weird Message
    I was driving around on a Motorbike when i saw a Truck with what i thought might be carrying Petrol or something so i shot at it hoping it would blow up..it didn't but that's not what bothered me a message came up at the bottom of my screen saying

"That's it you're done" \/

Anyone else see this message at all?
    Feel free to talk about what weird things you've seen also or you know whatever.

Console Gamers of the World Unite and Take Over!
    Add me: http://www.playfire.com/godlovesugly05

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by godlovesugly05 View Post
    #2 Weird Message
    I was driving around on a Motorbike when i saw a Truck with what i thought might be carrying Petrol or something so i shot at it hoping it would blow up..it didn't but that's not what bothered me a message came up at the bottom of my screen saying
    Where was this truck? I would like to investigate. I remember that message from older GTAs. I think it usually meant instant 6 stars and you would be toast pretty soon. Did anything happen after the message came up?

xPyro
    The only garage I've noticed is in Bohan, and I can't seem to get in it either.

It may not be possible to get in it due to

Do you have subtitles on?
    It could be a triggered phrase from a ped.

Dedicated Member
    The truck was near and industrial estate, maybe in south bohan but i'm not so sure it had anything to do with the truck.

I do have subtitles on but I thought that peds didn't carry subtitles?
    Maybe it was just a weird glitch?

The garage i visited was different to the one featured in that mission, it was just a normal garage with a side gate that you could walk through but still no entrance into it with a vehicle or on foot.

Console Gamers of the World Unite and Take Over!
    Add me: http://www.playfire.com/godlovesugly05

Apprentice

there are garages yes, those that have the markers that say "garage".

those arent for you!

since you have them err "open" i guess i can tell you then.

after doing all that stuff for brucie with bringing him the cars and everything, he gives you a contact called stevie i think.

i dont remember his name its been a while since i played IV, but im pretty sure its stevie, hes also on the look out for cars.

specific cars mind you from specific locations, when you find a car he is after it will tell you on the bottom of the screen, says something like.

"you found a car stevie was looking for".

once you bag those babies head off to the garage.

Forum Elder
    The truck was near and industrial estate, maybe in south bohan but i'm not so sure it had anything to do with the truck.

I do have subtitles on but I thought that peds didn't carry subtitles?
    Maybe it was just a weird glitch?

The garage i visited was different to the one featured in that mission, it was just a normal garage with a side gate that you could walk through but still no entrance into it with a vehicle or on foot.
    You could be right just a glitch but you should just try it again and go back to the same place if you can remember

Forum Guru
    Yeah Stylee is right stevie sends u txt msg's of cars he wants u to get with a picture and there general location.
    Some wise quote should go here, so here it is; "KFC is better than Mcdonalds"

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    #1 Garages
    There are garages, not paint'n'sprays and not carwash things but garages, they show up on the map with a little icon that says "Garage" but you can't get in them or "I" can't get in them or use them or whatever, does anyone know what they're for?

#2 Weird Message

Feel free to talk about what weird things you've seen also or you know whatever.
    I've only seen one garage and it was for the car theft missions. Basically like 3 and Vice City where you delivered cars to certain places.

The message you got... I've actually gotten that once but it was while I was shooting pigeons. It wasn't my last pigeon either (I think like 3 away) so I was really confused but didn't think much of it.

Elite Member

The garage thing has been explained already, but the message you're getting is just subtitles, probably from club security, as they yell stuff and chase you if you break the law near them.

I have no idea why they have subtitles but who cares.

| R:FOM | Motorstorm | Warhawk | Assassin's Creed | COD 4 | Burnout Paradise | GT5:P | GTA IV | MGS4 | LBP | Midnight Club: LA |

Thread Information