Anybody here play Sims 2?

Considering the new expansion for Sims2 on PC is due in a couple days I thought I'd see if anybody was talking it up. A quick search turned up nothing so considering it's one of the biggest francizes of recent years I figured I'd put out a call to all the Sims fans out there. Anybody else threatening the integrity of their systems by getting every expansion for this monster. I have a separate computer just to hold this game as it increases to mammoth proportions.
    Here's to gaming in '06

Let the Next Gen War begin.

We'll all win in the end

Master Sage
    i am a huge fan of the sims especially their new sims 2. i am really addicted to that game, i go in planning to only play for mabe a half hour leave goin to bed that night.
    i want to buy the exspansions but one it takes a heck load of memory and two im rying to save and getting 3 or 4 exspansions will realy hurt me, but my b day is coming soo....
    sims 2 rules!

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!
    The night was never so fearfull....

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    I play the Sims 1 right now and after I get my new computer I will start with the Sims 2. If anyone wants to talk Sims 1 then do so because I want to!!

I'm hoping to pick up Open for Business when it shows up at EB tomorrow. I've got Nightlife and University. I'll keep buying each expansion as long as they seem good and will fit on my system as the Sims games tend to become monstrous.
    Here's to gaming in '06

We'll all win in the end

Master Poster
    Yeah played Sims2 dont play it anymore, gets a bit boring, but open for business looks interesting.
    Diablo 3 - DOTA 2 - Deus EX 3 - Half Life: Episode 3

Master Sage
    I play the Sims 1 right now and after I get my new computer I will start with the Sims 2. If anyone wants to talk Sims 1 then do so because I want to!!
    yea i still play sims 1 too. i got the original but then i started over because i went out and bought the duluxe edition. has all the exspansions i want in it. i buildint my mansion up with two people. i have top jobs but they keep swicting.

I'm hoping to pick up Open for Business when it shows up at EB tomorrow. I've got Nightlife and University. I'll keep buying each expansion as long as they seem good and will fit on my system as the Sims games tend to become monstrous.
    im actuelly thinking of buying this one exspanison. just one question can i buy it alone or do i need the others too.

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!

Aza
    Sims 2 is old now, the pathetic little expansions don't change much.
    When it was fairly new I was utterly obsessed with it for a good while.

Master Poster
    im actuelly thinking of buying this one exspanison. just one question can i buy it alone or do i need the others too.
    As long as you have a copy of sims 2 you can play it, you dont need the other expansion packs.
    Diablo 3 - DOTA 2 - Deus EX 3 - Half Life: Episode 3

Hey I picked up OPen for bUsiness I was going to ask if anyone else played. I played a good couple of hours yesterday. It's not that bad actually I like it. ANd if you wanted twins Maxis has given you a better chance of having twins. As for the business part of it I just started a small shop to get the feel of it, so far I'm just starting to break even I used some money cheats to help out a bit I just wanted to used to the new tools. Let me know what you want to know about it and I'll let you know. I'm probably going to get back to it soon. Cause it was way too fun.
    A Girl who plays video games?

Master Sage
    so how is it i mean easy to learn. things i want to know
    1 what they added, like jobs, goals, people, things to buy, feuters
    2 how the jobs work out, like do you pick a job still and just go to work with the sim?
    3 what about the rest of the family do they freeze?
    4 is it fun? or for the experienced type?
    5 is it worth the money?
    just answer any questions you can i want to find out more about it before i buy it. thanks in advance.

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!

Much like the first two expansions, OFB introduces yet another offshoot of the main neighborhood. This time it's a shopping district and to be honest, seeing as now any community lot can be owned and buisnesses can be run anywhere, I find it hard to swallow the need for yet another new area. Running a business is a challenge. Getting talent badges is a bit of a pain. It seems like they added a bunch of new skills. Much like trying to max out skills, getting badges can be a drag. I really like it though. There are of course new outfits for everybody, new build mode tools and new themes. Also not surprisingly, while each expansion will work just fine alone with the base game, Sims 2 expansions seem to work even better together than Sims 1 expansions did. Nowhere is this more apparent than with Nightlife. More than anything, Nightlife gives you many more things to do on community lots. That is after all what many players were asking for. With OFB this translates to more types of buisnesses you can own. For instance, if you want to own a nightclub you need nightlife. All in all once again maxis puts out an expansion with something for everyone. As usual, even if you're not interested in buisness, OFB has something that will still make your game better.
    Here's to gaming in '06

We'll all win in the end

curryking1

[LIVE]Burnout Paradise's Legendary Cars coming Feb. 19

Criterion announced the release date for their upcoming Legendary Car packs in an unorthodox way this time around. According to Criterion's Twitter page, you can expect the update to hit the PlayStation Store this Thursday, February 19. In a little over three days, gamers will be flying through Paradise City in famous fictional cars of the past, such as the Jansen (Back to the Future).

Unfortunately the release date was all that was shared. Those looking for pricing on the pack will have to wait until Thursday, possibly, to find out the full details.

Source

BustenRhymes7790

Re: [READY]Burnout Paradise's Legendary Cars coming Feb. 19

Criterion announced the release date for their upcoming Legendary Car pack in an unorthodox way this morning. According to Criterion's Twitter page, you can expect the update to hit the PlayStation Store this Thursday, February 19. In a little over three days, gamers will be flying through Paradise City in famous fictional cars of the past, such as the Jansen (Back to the Future).

Unfortunately the release date was all that was shared. Those looking for a price tag on the pack will likely have to wait until Thursday to find out the full details.

Source

Thread Information