Latest PSU headlines:

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 717 ... LastLast
    Gotmilk
    whats the room details, no 1 has replied to my CQC level up thread so will b up 4 it 2nite (londoner)

Apprentice
    same as me ill be on from about 5is the off to watch eastenders lol then may come back on after that.

ill set up team for gamebattles then ill try and have the done today. and then ill post a like on here for every one to join it. i think we may be able to get some matches going next week for what i have seen so far every one looks good and that they can hold there own. i had a quick look at the ladder on gb and the top team only has 9 wins so can get pretty high quick.

where going to need to get a little time table going of best days and best time for matches but will sort that soon.

4eyedSnake
    yeah sounds good to me asoe

have i been accepted into the clan on mgo yet??

Apprentice
    na i came off when you went on ill do it when i get in tonight

4eyedSnake
    Thanks asoe

Right well ill be on tonight at some point!!

lookn forward to the clan matches guys sounds good sory i havnt been on recenrly been away most nights shuld be able to get on about 5ish but have to go bout half seven coz my bros got a clan match

it might be hard some nights for me to be there for a clan match coz my bros in an mgo clan as wel but im sure we culd fit around it

so wil try be on about 5ish 2nite if anyone is on gimme a buz or set up a server nd ill be der

Master Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yeah, I'll try and get online at some point tonight.

I've been 'busy' the last few nights, with a birthday meal on Friday night, and barbeques on Sunday and last night. However, all is back to normal now so I can hopefully get back into the swing of things. I'm also wanting to get a few of you going on CoD4 so I can see what you're like on there.

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.

Apprentice
    sorry i messesd up a post again and i dont know how to del

bazlurgan
    I may be able to get online later this evening (7:30 - 8:00). If so,I'll see if here are any games running.

Is the same password being used for the room?

Cya. Baz.

Apprentice
    na think we are using open rooms now to but if there is a password will prob be best to use the same one as every one knows it. also i cant get into any games that are in the beginner rooms.....

4eyedSnake
    I might be on later

i wont be on tomorrow as i am out all day till late

how do we join the clan on game battles or whatever?

by the way everyone my mgo name is solidduggy0709 just so you know ive played with a couple of the guys and i must say im impressed coz ive played with asoe and cossack nd a few others and its been lookn good lookin forward to playin with everyone else!!!!:2gun:

might been on in a wee minute probly about 10ish maybe if anyones on!!!!

Master Sage
    Argh, I missed another match. As far as clan leaders go, I'm doing a pretty damn rubbish job. I really need to try and get back into it otherwise I might as well hand leadership over to someone who can/will get online anytime. Sorry, guys.

Superior Member
    Dammit, I'm missing far too many things. Although that said, I guess I've missed only a day this time - sorry I couldn't be around today, was out with with a mate and the girlfriend tonight, and then had my Wii arrive in the post so I was playing that for the first time. I hope I should be able to get to the next game. I bloody hope so anyway! Need to improve my game, I'm too hit and miss at the moment. Argh!

bazlurgan
    Managed to get on and play a little bit last night (but not as much as I would have liked). Managed to play with a couple of you… but played absolute s**t…

As always with these games, I start off quite good, but everyone else has seems to have far more time than me to put in practice and gets waaaaay better than me quickly.

I may have time again this evening to play – so will take a look to see if anyone is running any games.

Cya. Baz.

Apprentice
    my conection was playing up last night. i got not even get on. wait i tell i lie i could but for like 10 mins at a taime i gave up in the end. hope its sorted today.

Apprentice
    Hay guys. just want to ask how serious people are with this clan thing. ANd i dont mean this in any kind of bad way or any thing like that. im quit into this because its some thing to do. and i live simple work, home, sleep. i know people have other things to do. but really i just dont want to seem like im sad lol buy trying to do all these things.

you can see how busy i am at work today lol.

bazlurgan
    How serious am I about the clan… only really semi serious (i.e. I cannot dedicate a huge amount of time).

As someone with a wife and a kid, time tends to be limited and I can’t spend the level of time playing games I used to be able to do in my youth (ah – how the times fly). As such, I can probably dedicate a few hours maybe once or twice a week for clan based games. As such, if games are organised, I’d do my best to be able to make time for them, but this wouldn’t always be possible. Plus there is always the fact that there are other games to play out there (I also own a Wii (and love it dearly) and play single player games on both the Wii and PS3).

To summarise, I would very much like to be part of a clan (this clan), but only on an ad hoc basis, whenever I’m available… It’s certainly fun to play fellow Brits from the forum

What about everyone else.

Apprentice
    that makes sense. i just have to much time during mon-thursday any way i think every one on here is prob the same.

hey got into the clan on gamebattles there now thanks asoe

we need to start thinking about matches + how the team will pan out according to some people being available or not

i shuld be available between about 5-7:30 most nights as i share the ps3 with my brother and he has mgo clan matches at 8 nearly every night and hes older so he gets priority

i think if we're thinking of going anywere or being a big name we needa start playing games ASAP i think 6:30, 7:00 wuld be the most suitble time for me but watever you guys decide i culs live with

thanks, bye

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by fabregas95 View Post
    hey got into the clan on gamebattles there now thanks asoe

we need to start thinking about matches + how the team will pan out according to some people being available or not

i shuld be available between about 5-7:30 most nights as i share the ps3 with my brother and he has mgo clan matches at 8 nearly every night and hes older so he gets priority

i think if we're thinking of going anywere or being a big name we needa start playing games ASAP i think 6:30, 7:00 wuld be the most suitble time for me but watever you guys decide i culs live with

thanks, bye
    i think we should have at least 10 people singed up the we can get 2 teams playing on the same nights. like 1 team starts at 6 the the nxt starts at 7

as for days wed is dead for most people there is nothing on tv lol. and sundays but im free ost days

but we need every on on gamebattles 1st any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Asoe209 View Post
    i think we should have at least 10 people singed up the we can get 2 teams playing on the same nights. like 1 team starts at 6 the the nxt starts at 7

as for days wed is dead for most people there is nothing on tv lol. and sundays but im free ost days

but we need every on on gamebattles 1st any way.
    can we get 2 teams going?????

i dont get it!!!

wel first we just need everyone just take a minute out and log in or register to gamebattles.com and go to the clan nd get invited then we can see where things go from there

Apprentice
    yeah ur right every one just needs to sign up

Master Sage
    Alright, I have a small announcement to make but it's one which affects the entire team so I thought I'd make it public knowledge and just here your opinions on it. You've obviously noticed that, as far as clan leaders go, I'm pretty rubbish. So I've enlisted Asoe to help lead the team to victory in Metal Gear Online. I, on the other hand, will be leading the Call of Duty 4 division. At the moment, all team members are playing Metal Gear but if you want to change, contact either me or Asoe and let us know immediately so we can add you to our friends list and get a couple of games going.

Thread Information