Latest PSU headlines:

Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 263646 ... LastLast
    Master Sage
    Items User name styleLegend of ZeldaDiablo IIIHeath LedgerJoker (limited ICON)Title Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

(That was for you BBK).

chracter Profiles Coming Soon
    Shortly after the launch of Diablo III, we’ll be adding a new feature to our official site. Profiles will let you review all of your character information at a glance, share it with others, and check out the accomplishments of the other heroes out there.
    You’ll be able to look at your heroes (or your friends’ heroes) from any page on the Diablo III site through our personalized menu. If you’re curious about the exploits of your fellow forum posters, it’ll be a simple matter to click over to their profiles and feel envious of their gear or how long they’ve managed to keep their Hardcore characters alive.
    Our first profiles release will include these two elements:

•A career tab that displays all of your heroes, how far you’ve progressed in the Diablo III campaign, how many foes you’ve slain, the names and playtimes of your fallen Hardcore heroes, and more.

•A heroes tab that shows off your equipment (including dyes, socketed gems, all equipment bonuses, etc.), your attributes and skills, the skills and equipment of your Followers, and more.

We’re planning to add tabs that’ll show off your artisans and achievements as well. Profiles will be available on the site sooner rather than later.
    Source
    They did an awesome job with the character profile pages, it looks very slick.

2 days and 19 hours left!!!
    Last edited by Nuvian; 05-12-2012 at 03:45.

Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.

2. Likes gangsta_795, Beast of Bourbon, ToXiCNiGhTMaRe wishes they had posted this first.
    Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Nuvian can you provide a link that confirms your countdown is legit. If true why would Europe get this game over 10 hours earlier than USA?
    Last edited by HellsJester; 05-12-2012 at 07:06.

RIP Oculus Rift

Apprentice

PSN ID
    toxic-nightmare
    http://www.diablocountdown.com/ is where i got for my countdown clock.

looking at that "bonecrusher barbarian lvl 59" has me confused about the HP. (unless the HP is wrong) It seems to be really low. Monsters on Inferno gonna have 50k+ hp(it gets crazy high for rares/champions/etc) and monsters with 18k+ damage per attack.

| Diablo 3 battletag : Toxictemplar#1752 | PSN : Toxic-Nightmare | gamertag : Toxictemplar | Feel free to add me |

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by ToXiCNiGhTMaRe View Post
    http://www.diablocountdown.com/ is where i got for my countdown clock.

looking at that "bonecrusher barbarian lvl 59" has me confused about the HP. (unless the HP is wrong) It seems to be really low. Monsters on Inferno gonna have 50k+ hp(it gets crazy high for rares/champions/etc) and monsters with 18k+ damage per attack.
    Thats my countdown as well which is why i was questioning Nuvians countdown.
    Yeah i thought that was weird too. Also notice hes level 59 and not even done with nightmare yet. A blue posted that pic so its not fake.

RIP Oculus Rift

Master Sage
    Items User name styleLegend of ZeldaDiablo IIIHeath LedgerJoker (limited ICON)Title Style
    The EU version is avaliable at 00:01 CEST 15th of May.

Here it is 11:32 CEST 12 May

2 days and 12 hours til release!!!

And about the HP thing... all the characters on that page seem to be level 59, and they are still in nightmare according to the progress bar, so they are probably wearing low level gear.

Once more into the fray.

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I can't wait to get this game x3 lol.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    barit
    I plan to go to one of the many release party´s here in Berlin at 14th. This will be a big mess and i guess some huge lines will waiting for me but i need it badly so i don´t care. I just want to hold my mighty Diablo 3 copy in my hands at 0:01 and everything will be fine

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Ah **** it... amazon.uk doesn't seem to get more copies before launch so i just ordered from amazon.de (only 50 bucks) also had a voucher for 40 bucks so i'll get it for 10

Hopefully they'll deliver it on Tuesday (yes waiting one more day would kill me )

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    gangsta_795
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Red Hot Chili PeppersAC/DCEvanescenceNirvanaSteamEA LogoDiablo IIINvidiaManchester UnitedLightningPS3 Fat
    You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

Elite Sage
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Quote Originally Posted by gangsta_795 View Post
    Is that door handle on a tiled wall...?

Master Sage
    The Diablo III Massive Information Recap
    With little over one day to go, now is the best time to catch up on all the information out there about Diablo III that you might have missed! Everyone has have been hard at work putting this massive recap together; ScyberDragon, overneathe, CherubDown, and Doomscream have done a lot of work getting this set up. Even if you know all about the game, there can easily be Blizzcon videos, trailers, pictures or many other things you may not have seen or have forgotten about!

Keep in mind this could be a bit of a spoiler to some. For example the final boss of the game was announced last year in an official interview. Information like that is placed without spoiler warnings. Monster Affixes is also listed in the Monster section. Other than that, any spoilers require you to click on a picture to see.
    Achievements, Item Affixes, Boss Info, Legendary Item Information, Set Items, and Monster Affixes

You probably noticed a lot of pictures of the official Diablo 3 guide all over the internet and the forums lately. We went through absolutely everything available to us and spent an awful lot of time transcribing every blurry picture out there to give you an awesome list of data.

However, the guide is huge and there is no way we could share it all. You really should pick up the strategy guide yourself to get all the amazing information that's inside. There is also a Limited Edition version that comes with a nice Diablo III bookmark as well as a digital version (not a .pdf) of the guide!

And now, it's time for a massive dose of fresh Diablo 3 data!
    My fellow staff members at Diablofans have done an amazing job with all the information, PSU members that are interested in the game should really check out the provided links, i stayed away from the achievements & boss information though, since they contain massive spoilers

And BTW..... 1 days and 1 hour left!!!

Once more into the fray.

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuvian View Post
    The Diablo III Massive Information Recap

Achievements, Item Affixes, Boss Info, Legendary Item Information, Set Items, and Monster Affixes

My fellow staff members at Diablofans have done an amazing job with all the information, PSU members that are interested in the game should really check out the provided links, i stayed away from the achievements & boss information though, since they contain massive spoilers

And BTW..... 1 days and 1 hour left!!!
    Can you put both countdowns please?
    Almost 1 day 9 hours here for USA.

RIP Oculus Rift

Master Sage
    The reason i don't bother posting that is since i have no idea which time zone in the US its launching and its not like my "countdown" is anything official, its just me showing excitement.

I'm quite sure those that are looking forward to play at 00:01 at the launch time in the US knows when that is.

21 hours left !!!!

Once more into the fray.

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuvian View Post
    The reason i don't bother posting that is since i have no idea which time zone in the US its launching and its not like my "countdown" is anything official, its just me showing excitement.

I'm quite sure those that are looking forward to play at 00:01 at the launch time in the US knows when that is.

21 hours left !!!!
    30 Hours for USA so just add 9 hours to yours.

RIP Oculus Rift

Pre-installing this today. So psyched about playing this at 00:01 even if I do have a early start the next day the tiredness will be worth it. Haven't been this excited about a game release since Burning Crusade came out on WoW.

Super Elite
    Just got a text from EB, worthless ****ing pitiful excuse for a release date, 15th my ****ing ass. What's the purpose of claiming 15th in Aus when it means sweet **** all. 5pm before we can play the game we paid a ****load more then we should. I feel sorry for the Kiwi's they have it even worse probably... except they have their sheep to keep them company *Runs away giggling*
    if I am in the PS3 or 360 section I will NOT post about the competitor just to please people, if you want to know what I think about the competitor link me to a thread in the appropriate section

Master Sage
    Thats why i decided to spend a bit more and buy it digitally from blizzard.

Game installed and updated now, there are 2 cinematics available but i will save them for when i make my character, only 6 hours left here in Europe now.

15 hours for HellsJester

Game is playable in Asia, there is a stream of someone playing the Monk here:

http://pl.twitch.tv/irix1009
    Last edited by Nuvian; 05-14-2012 at 20:31.

Once more into the fray.

Superior Member
    I'm off work tomorrow and wednesday. So it's diablo 3 and a couple of beers all day tomorrow with a friend hell yeah!
    My installer was corrupt so I'm currently redownloading hehe. Liked the installer music though!

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Didn't get my copy yet but i won't be able to play this night anyway (need to get up for work in the morning).
    I'm downloading the english gameclient atm and hope i can activate it with my KEY tomorrow afternoon...

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    I wish everyone playing tonight alot of fun i've installed the game and now im just waiting for my code

Tapatalkin'

Master Sage
    Thanks, server getting hammered, I'm just stuck in the authenticating credentials phase.

Once more into the fray.

Apprentice
    Items PS3 Fat
    http://diablocountdown.eu/stream/

for anyone that wants to watch/hear the pain

Don't go around believing that Great Wizards solve all your problems, because there aren't any and they don't and I should know because I'm not one...

Master Sage
    Ive been at it for 40 minutes now, i give up, time to watch some Squash matches instead.

Once more into the fray.

Super Elite
    Just over 8 hours till playable
    if I am in the PS3 or 360 section I will NOT post about the competitor just to please people, if you want to know what I think about the competitor link me to a thread in the appropriate section

Apprentice
    Items PS3 Fat
    i'm in!

Don't go around believing that Great Wizards solve all your problems, because there aren't any and they don't and I should know because I'm not one...

Thread Information