Latest PSU headlines:

Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 293949 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post
    Game's running pretty fine right now i was only kicked out once today and was able to get back in immediately.
    I'm at the start of ActIII, Level 25 and haven't got even one Unique item yet, kinda cool but also pisses me off a littel if you know what i mean.... i want my first gooooolden item

@Cyber
    I'll send you a PM with a promokey...

Explore more, I'm already at my 3rd unique item and I'm at lvl 11. Annoying thing though, why everytime I log out/quit the game and log back in, the explored area of a map resets itself to the area I currently am(monsters are randomly respawned again)?

Forum Sage

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Hows everyone finding the game, would someone who has never played a Diablo game before enjoy it? Really on the fence about buying it from Amazon

PSU Technical Advisor
    Witch Doctor is the way to go. Zombie dogs, Acid Storm, Firebomb, Bad Medicine, Piercing the Veil, Zombie Handler, Grasp of the Dead, Soul Harvest, Gargantuan..

You will be a killing machine.

4. Likes ToXiCNiGhTMaRe likes this post
    Forum Sage

Game is out of stock everywhere! Is it really worth the 44 Blizzard are asking for it directly?

edit:

Just wondering - does this game actually download much when your playing? If i'm somewhere where there is no internet and i play over 3G on my phone does it use up much data? I'm able to play SW:ToR for a few hours over 3G using only a few MB (60/70) or is it more of a connection that just checks your game is legit?

EDIT 2:

took the risk and bought the game. Hopefully i'll like it
    Last edited by BBK..; 05-16-2012 at 23:19.

Master Sage
    Items User name styleLegend of ZeldaDiablo IIIHeath LedgerJoker (limited ICON)Title Style
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post
    Game's running pretty fine right now i was only kicked out once today and was able to get back in immediately.
    I'm at the start of ActIII, Level 25 and haven't got even one Unique item yet, kinda cool but also pisses me off a littel if you know what i mean.... i want my first gooooolden item

@Cyber
    I'll send you a PM with a promokey...
    I got my first 2 in 15 minutes at the end of act 3, both were kind of crap though

Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Items ICO
    Took the leap and got it. 10 minutes in i got kicked out and couldn't get back in. Oh will

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    barit
    No time to post.... must kill the Lord of Hate.. damn this game is everything u could wish. Its absolute amazing and very addictive. Anyone who calls him self gamer should give this game a try. Im very happy what Blizzard have done here again. It feels like a real Diablo game but with so many mini and major upgrades that only seems logical for a game in 2012.
    The presentation is absolute astounding, the sound is one of the best i have ever seen in a video game and the replay value is huge cause everything what the games keeps going on are the thousands of thousands random items u can get.
    Definitely my personal GOTY2012 so far.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    toxic-nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Witch Doctor is the way to go. Zombie dogs, Acid Storm, Firebomb, Bad Medicine, Piercing the Veil, Zombie Handler, Grasp of the Dead, Soul Harvest, Gargantuan..

You will be a killing machine.
    I'll have to agree with you there, witch doctor is pure ownage!

| Diablo 3 battletag : Toxictemplar#1752 | PSN : Toxic-Nightmare | gamertag : Toxictemplar | Feel free to add me |

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    Items Intel Core i7PS3 SlimFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII

Diablo 3 Locking Up 1 Minute Into Act 1 (AMD 12.4 Cause)

I still cannot play this game at all I even did a complete Windows format because I thought I was having driver corruption but 1 min into Act 1 with my Wizard the game locks up the screen looks like I've pressed PRINT SCREEN and snapped the picture and there's a serious buzzing sound like the music constantly looping really fast. I have to press restart but the PC seems to wait for a few seconds then instead of restarting just shuts down, I have no issues when playing Fable 3 and temps are ok but I am moving my PC tower today but is this a serious game issue or a hardware issue.

Everything is new except my HDD and PSU surely it cant be my power supply but I do have a small doubt it could be
    Last edited by Nakatomi Uk; 05-17-2012 at 16:25.

Win 7 Ult 64bit, Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1/Bios F8 , INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1866mhz (1600mhz@1.60v), Crucial 128GB M4 SSD, Seagate 500GB 7,200rpm, Hitachi 1TB 7,200rpm (Back-Up HDD), HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card, OCZ Fatality 750 Mod PSU, LG DVD-RAM RW

General Manager
    PSN ID
    jonnyvito
    Items 3d dot game heroes3d dot game heroesUser name styleMove360 SlimVitaLightningNaughty DogPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakatomi Uk View Post
    I still cannot play this game at all I even did a complete Windows format because I thought I was having driver corruption but 1 min into Act 1 with my Wizard the game locks up the screen looks like I've pressed PRINT SCREEN and snapped the picture and there's a serious buzzing sound like the music constantly looping really fast. I have to press restart but the PC seems to wait for a few seconds then instead of restarting just shuts down, I have no issues when playing Fable 3 and temps are ok but I am moving my PC tower today but is this a serious game issue or a hardware issue.

Everything is new except my HDD and PSU surely it cant be my power supply but I do have a small doubt it could be
    Damn, have you checked your PC technical specifications are up to it? Do you have much room on your main drive left? I'm in the UK and have had no problems with the game. Have you updated your graphics card drivers?

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    I have 417GB free on my HDD and my drivers are all up to date using the ATi 12.4 drivers I am not sure what it is I'm gonna move my tower today see if it's an overheating issue, I've been looking into a new PSU preferably a Modular one but there 80 each

Win 7 Ult 64bit, Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1/Bios F8 , INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1866mhz (1600mhz@1.60v), Crucial 128GB M4 SSD, Seagate 500GB 7,200rpm, Hitachi 1TB 7,200rpm (Back-Up HDD), HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card, OCZ Fatality 750 Mod PSU, LG DVD-RAM RW

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Contact Blizzard customers support or post a thread in the diablo 3 technical support forum.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Try an older ati driver. Blizzard said that the newest drivers are Not supported yet.

Tapatalkin'

Master Sage
    Items User name styleLegend of ZeldaDiablo IIIHeath LedgerJoker (limited ICON)Title Style
    Quote Originally Posted by vladTGS View Post
    Explore more, I'm already at my 3rd unique item and I'm at lvl 11. Annoying thing though, why everytime I log out/quit the game and log back in, the explored area of a map resets itself to the area I currently am(monsters are randomly respawned again)?
    Yep, thats how it works, better to not leave until you get to a checkpoint or a way point.

Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    I've tried 12.3 and it locked up with that I've been checking my temps and HWMonitor reports my CPU at 35-40 but I just as of this moment disabled TURBO Boost tech and set all cores to run @3.40ghz temps have dropped to a decent 30-32 idle but need to test under load, I actually got upto the 2nd quest where you go through the barrier and it locked up again.

I am hoping to be getting a new OCZ Mod 750w PSU and a Corsair H80 Liquid cooler for the CPU a few months time I'm looking into a bigger case with bigger fan mounts.

Super Elite

Thought this was hilarious
    if I am in the PS3 or 360 section I will NOT post about the competitor just to please people, if you want to know what I think about the competitor link me to a thread in the appropriate section

18. Likes Cybertox , ToXiCNiGhTMaRe likes this post
    Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    After I removed the AMD 12.4 driver and downgraded to 12.3 all is well I managed to get into the cathedral without any hiccups temps are still ok I loaded D3 and hit the windows key as I had HW Monitor running and average was 40 CPU and 50 GPU

Forum Sage

On to my Nightmare play through, Lvl35 Demon Hunter.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    My sorc's level 32 now (start of Act4) DPS ~487.
    Feels a little bit overpowered at the moment, the enemies fall like flies

Still haven't found a unique item yet
    Did i mention that DiabloIII is awesome?!

Ok finished the game... i'll start on nightmare tomorrow.
    What a finale! EPIC
    Last edited by Beast of Bourbon; 05-17-2012 at 21:42.

PSN ID
    beeper01
    i cant wait for this game but is it a lot diffrent from the old diablo 3 on pc and shudnt it b called diablo 4???

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by drbeeper01 View Post
    i cant wait for this game but is it a lot diffrent from the old diablo 3 on pc and shudnt it b called diablo 4???
    There are only three Diablo games. Hellfire was an expansion pack for the original. Diablo II also had its own expansion pack but neither are considered standalone titles.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 05-17-2012 at 23:48.

The game is amazing =)

Diablo 3 is my first of the series and it's really fun =)

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Is it me or the graphics improved by a lot since the beta?
    Btw can you solo bosses or its obligatory to play with a raid of 4 players?

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Is it me or the graphics improved by a lot since the beta?
    Btw can you solo bosses or its obligatory to play with a raid of 4 players?
    Diablo is played as a single player game with the option to have more people in it, No part of it ever requires a team though it makes it easier
    if I am in the PS3 or 360 section I will NOT post about the competitor just to please people, if you want to know what I think about the competitor link me to a thread in the appropriate section

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Heh, gotta admit i'm kinda pissed off about the skillsystem atm.
    Why can't we distribute attributepoints ourself?
    My biggest problem however is that Skills only rely on a high DPS weapon.
    As a mage i'll just take a 2hand weapon with huge DPS (AXE, MAUL, SWORD whatever) and my spells automatically do x times more damage
    I just equiped a 2H Axe and Disintigrate+Chaos Vortex annihilates everything in my path.

Kinda boring, Blizzard should fix this with a patch asap if you ask me, what were they thinking?

Sorry for ranting but it's a joke really.
    Last edited by Beast of Bourbon; 05-18-2012 at 11:12.

Thread Information