Latest PSU headlines:

Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 334353 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1371
    Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Struggled a lot with Azmodan on normal difficulty xD The problem was that i couldnt even make damage to him because i always had to dodge his one kill fire balls and blood pools. However my templar was doing damage over time and with my help we killed him. I think that the lag is probably because of the new patch, blizzard should fix that asap.

2. Likes Daggers21 likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by gangsta_795 View Post
    So the load increased so much immediately after the patch to start causing first-time lagg for nearly everybody?

And stop disliking every other post you see.

the patch got nothing to do with the lag, so many ppl play the game and downloading the patch loads the server

stop making stuff up will u

And stop disliking every other post you see.
    that's not of ur business sry.
    Last edited by Hitomi; 05-25-2012 at 18:53.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    Items Intel Core i7PS3 SlimFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    It now causes my PC to lock-up like it did with the ATi 12.4 driver issue after this update I had to drop my RAM speed to 1600mhz from 1866mhz it has been playing the game on the highest RAM speed for the last 2 days and then I get this update and BOOM lock-up when I traveled via the ferryman and during a talking scene.

Win 7 Ult 64bit, Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1/Bios F8 , INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1866mhz (1600mhz@1.60v), Crucial 128GB M4 SSD, Seagate 500GB 7,200rpm, Hitachi 1TB 7,200rpm (Back-Up HDD), HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card, OCZ Fatality 750 Mod PSU, LG DVD-RAM RW

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Hitomi stop arguing, you dont know what you are talking about and you should stop disliking posts that contradict your opinion. The new patch IS the issue of lag and freezing in cinematics. Btw i totally agree with gangsta.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Hitomi stop arguing, you dont know what you are talking about and you should stop disliking posts that contradict your opinion. The new patch IS the issue of lag and freezing in cinematics. Btw i totally agree with gangsta.
    of course u'll team up with him against me, what makes u sure it's the patch? im sure it's the server... and im not arguing

i said my opinion and u two said urs so stop it

and please have some respect

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Im not teaming up with him, i just agree with him about the issues that are caused by the patch. Its obvious that the patch is the problem. You have my respect so no need to cry about that. So now i have a question concerning Diablo. Is it much harder than Azmodan and what is the recommended level to fight with it?

8. Likes Daggers21 likes this post
    Apprentice
    So, A friend hooked me up with a Guest Pass so I could try it. After installing it in my WinXp VirtualBox (game won't install period in Linux), I copied it over Linux and dropped her into Wine, works almost flawlessly. Minor hiccups involve the settings, changing anything requires me to reboot.

Played a bit, not bad so far.

Linux Mint 13 "Maya" with the MATE 1.6 desktop environment.
    Long live the Penguin!

Super Elite
    Im not teaming up with him, i just agree with him about the issues that are caused by the patch. Its obvious that the patch is the problem. You have my respect so no need to cry about that. So now i have a question concerning Diablo. Is it much harder than Azmodan and what is the recommended level to fight with it?
    I beat him in my mid 20's, he's not really that hard. You just have to keep dodging his attacks and keep your distance.

well, there is no lag for me and my friends so yea

about the boss, he's easy you just need to avoid the fire balls and when the tar pools starts just run and avoid getting hit and then get back to him and attack =)

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Just finished normal mode with a party. The loot from diablo was a pure crap.Now im going to play normal again but this time i will solo all the bosses and missions. I have a question concerning items. For example lets take a helmet and a crossbow. If a helmet is white and has an armor of 96 is it better than a rare helmet with additional stats and 87 armor? Same with a crossbow, is a white 48 damage crossbow better than a rare 32 damage crossbow with additional stats? Cause when i compare my gear with the one from others i have more armor but nearly all of my items are white while other players have full rare.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Playing with two computers, we haven't experienced lag...

I don't like the game as much as the others here though lol.

Elite Guru
    Anyone know what the UK price of Diablo 3 is from battle.net? Interested in buying but not enough to sign up before they tell me the price, Lol.

Forum Sage

45, Goo.

I bought mine from Tesco for only 32

BBK. Tapatalking.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Just finished normal mode with a party. The loot from diablo was a pure crap.Now im going to play normal again but this time i will solo all the bosses and missions. I have a question concerning items. For example lets take a helmet and a crossbow. If a helmet is white and has an armor of 96 is it better than a rare helmet with additional stats and 87 armor? Same with a crossbow, is a white 48 damage crossbow better than a rare 32 damage crossbow with additional stats? Cause when i compare my gear with the one from others i have more armor but nearly all of my items are white while other players have full rare.
    "It depends"
    The armor stat is not all that important imo (especially not as a ranged class).
    I wouldn't equip a 200 def helm just to raise armor by 2% and loose 100 int and vit at the same time.
    Always go for more DPS with weapons, color doesn't matter...

As a DH you want items with +dex and +vit, if the items has sockets put additional dex into it.

When you put your cursor over an item you'll see your stats in the lower right corner.
    Just keep increasing your DPS but don't sacrifice 1000 hitpoints for +50 damage etc.
    Last edited by Beast of Bourbon; 05-26-2012 at 13:34.

Elite Sage
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2
    We should start a list of PSU players. I'll start with my battletag: Xelis#2152 - EU Server.
    Last edited by Xelis; 05-26-2012 at 16:35.

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Thorzilla#1980 is mine if you want to add me up!
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelis View Post
    We should start a list of PSU players. I'll start with my battletag: Xelis#2152.
    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...40#post5831640

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Rakanoth is overpowered. Blizzard always make imbalanced things and fix those who are balanced. Blizzard is just horrible at balancing things, same with SC2. 10 mins ago i finally understood how good election mode is.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Got my first legendary item today, in act 1 nightmare just before the butcher fight. Some decent legendary bracers which improved my stats by a decent amount.

Forum Sage

Probably a stupid question but i am a complete Diablo noob. How do you know if you have somethng 'legendary' ? I know that Blue is magic and Yellow is rare but what other things should i look out for?

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Items ICO
    I was lvl 17 and jumped over to act 3 on normal, boy did i get my Ass handed to me. Went back to finish properly and beat the butcher. He was a pain in the Ass. The lag (from my crappy laptop) makes this game more challenging then it should be. Can't really run and fight just have to stand there and spam every attack button lol. Although after getting the colossal zombie and having my 3 zombie dogs, it's a bit better since the enemies are busy fighting them.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Apprentice

PSN ID
    toxic-nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    Probably a stupid question but i am a complete Diablo noob. How do you know if you have somethng 'legendary' ? I know that Blue is magic and Yellow is rare but what other things should i look out for?
    Orange = Legendary
    Green = Item Set

| Diablo 3 battletag : Toxictemplar#1752 | PSN : Toxic-Nightmare | gamertag : Toxictemplar | Feel free to add me |

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Got my first legendary yesterday - and it's the string of ears! Awesome belt for a barb (+str +vit +15% melee damage reduction +15 all resis and some more)....very cool.
    Also reached Lvl 60 - nephalem buff ftw etc. etc.

Elite Sage
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DS
    Man, I'm LOVING THE HELL OUT OF THE GAME! It's awesome seriously. It's everything I've ever wanted in a good action-RPG. Lots of loot, lots of enemies, cool skill trees and character development, fun combat and exploration. Damn you Blizzard, if only my money hadn't gone to Activision's pockets...
    |My Playfire|My Deviantart|
    - SIG BY MY SISTER-

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    Items Intel Core i7PS3 SlimFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    I just wish this game was more stable with my RAM set at 1866mhz its the only game that wont play with it set to it I have to drop it to 1600mhz because it just keeps locking up all my other games work fine at max speed.

Win 7 Ult 64bit, Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1/Bios F8 , INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1866mhz (1600mhz@1.60v), Crucial 128GB M4 SSD, Seagate 500GB 7,200rpm, Hitachi 1TB 7,200rpm (Back-Up HDD), HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card, OCZ Fatality 750 Mod PSU, LG DVD-RAM RW

Thread Information