Latest PSU headlines:

Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3646 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1371
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post
    Dunno how it happened... I sold it again and even made Profit

Got my second legendary item today (gavel of judgement).
    Pretty useless but still...

Things are going pretty well at the moment.

Tapatalkin'

I'm in Hell, Act 1 and so far not a single Legendary item ).

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm in NM Act II, nothing more than rare items, magic items.... nothing really good yet.

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Hardly anything i put on AH sells even if i reduce the price to crazy low.
    Still having a hard time with Act 2 inferno.

RIP Oculus Rift

Forum Sage

NV buff is sweet as hell

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by smiggy View Post
    NV buff is sweet as hell
    Only does 75% MF and GF at 5 stacks.
    Not enough imo.
    Needs to be 25%-30% per stack so we get 125%-150% MF and GF.

RIP Oculus Rift

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    Not enough imo.
    I'm farming at the minute so my gear already has MF and a little GF stacked as well. :P

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Currently in Act 4 nightmare with my lvl 48 DH. Till now i have only found one legendary item. Some blue enemies are pissing me off like soul lashers etc. Hopefully will hit 60 soon and will search for set items.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Items ICO
    This game has become pretty annoying. Every time i want to play and almost complete a mission i get kicked off and would have to start all over. Pain in the Ass

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    Not enough imo.
    The numbers seem pretty low but the buff seems to do more then just giving you 75% mf.
    I don't have 75% base mf to compare it but i get tons of rares when i do my butcher runs...

Master Sage
    Items User name styleLegend of ZeldaDiablo IIIHeath LedgerJoker (limited ICON)Title Style
    Ive gotten around 10 legendaries (sets included), 3 damn goldskin chest plates.

Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvian View Post
    How many hours played? I've yet to get a single one.

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuvian View Post
    I have gotten 2 legendaries, 2 plans, no set items.
    Nothing good ever drops for me. I always have to grind gold and buy something over the AH which every damn item is overpriced 10fold.

RIP Oculus Rift

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Farmed my first million gold this weekend but like HJ said it's not worth much.
    I could spend it all for gloves with int/vit/ias.

The prices are extremely high, guess i'll have to keep grinding and hope for a good drop.
    Sadly only ~5% of the rares are ok (to sell em on the AH), everything else goes straight to the merchant

Farming the last quest of act1 inferno btw (rares - warden - butcher) every boss drops ~2-4 rares.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Playing act 1 hell right now and its getting freaking hard but i wont stop, all the way to inferno baby! I bought some equipment from the AH and my stats increased by a lot with all the stuff i bought. Im level 53 right now and leveling is getting kinda slow. Im also having problems with earning gold. Im always low on gold.

Just got my saves rolled back. Last time I was in a cavern in the Desolate Sands trying to get Zoltan's blood and now I'm one mission back, in the sewers...Not cool.

Forum Sage

Gah disconnect just lost me my progress in Inferno

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    So many players losing their progress and Blizzard doesnt even mentions this issue and how its going to be fixed. Im pretty sure that this progress losses are ingame issues when logging out of a location while afterwards the game cant save properly. Too many people are losing their progress to give the fault to hackers. If im going to lose my progress with my lvl 53 DH i will give up and not sure if i will ever come back to play this game again.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Quote Originally Posted by vladTGS View Post
    Just got my saves rolled back. Last time I was in a cavern in the Desolate Sands trying to get Zoltan's blood and now I'm one mission back, in the sewers...Not cool.
    Had the same problem with this mission yesterday!
    At least the levers will still be activated in the temple - so you should be able to enter the secret passage to the desolate sands right away.

It took 4 hours to "solo" my way to the end of ActII but Kulle is finally down and i'm ready to progress to ActIII this evening (got to defeat Belial first though ).
    All the best items CAN drop there so im looking forward to some serious farming.
    It's also my favorite act (despite the seemingly endless descent into the Areat Crater).

All in all ActII inferno is much harder then ActI but still manageable with a wizz - had to skip some mobs though.

@Cyber it's a pain in the ass but it's not like you'll have to start all over from ActI.

Edit #10k:
    I believe the "save rollback" only happens when you play with others.
    Looks like you have to complete the whole "subchapter"/quest with your group or it won't be saved.
    Also note that you can't enter public games that are in the middle of a quest, you always start from scratch!
    So long story short, play alone! I was in one of the sandcaves where ZK's blood is hidden and had to leave the game because there was an undefeatable mob.
    Clicked "resume game" and was back at the start of the cave! All waypoints active etc.

...little comic about the RMAH:
    Last edited by Beast of Bourbon; 06-05-2012 at 09:08.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    Items Intel Core i7PS3 SlimFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Servers are supposed to be down on Thursday for maintenace so that scraps the idea of co op with my friend and single player

Win 7 Ult 64bit, Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1/Bios F8 , INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1866mhz (1600mhz@1.60v), Crucial 128GB M4 SSD, Seagate 500GB 7,200rpm HDD, HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card, OCZ Fatality 750 Mod PSU, LG DVD-RAM RW

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    You can't be serious... i've got a day off on Thursday! FUUUU

Couldn't find any party that was able to defeat Belial yesterday, people just die left and right, most of the time before even reaching part3 of the fight - then they just leave the game
    I tried to solo him but his minions always kick my ass in part2 no idea what to do.... so frustrating.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    I got no school on Thursday and Blizzard decided to make maintenance??? Oh yeah thank you very much. Im pretty sure after the maintenance there is going to be absolutely no difference.

Master Sage
    Items User name styleLegend of ZeldaDiablo IIIHeath LedgerJoker (limited ICON)Title Style
    Patch 1.0.3 Preview

Blizzard has just posted a massive patch 1.0.3 preview. There is a lot of info below including a few tables and strongly suggest you read the full post, but for those in a hurry we have a quick rundown.

Legendaries:
    •Drop rates have changed in 1.0.3 The highest ilvl can drop in act 1 inferno but at a lower rate than act 3 and 4. You can view the table in the post to see all the percents.

•We won't be seeing the Legendaries stats change this patch however when they are done high level Legendaries should be flat out better than blue items.

Nephalem Valor:
    •With 5 stacks of NV bosses will now only drop 1 "guaranteed" rare instead of 2. (They will still have a high chance to drop more just like before, just one less "guaranteed" one.

•Elite packs will now drop a bonus guaranteed rare when you have full stacks of NV

Group Play:
    •Monsters will not longer have bonus damage per additional player in coop games.

Inferno Balancing:
    •Act 1 feels just how they want it.

•Getting to Act 2 is to large of a step, if a barb and monk can clear Act 1 with an offensive build and murder everything, they should be able to switch to a defensive build and do okay in Act 2

•Act 2,3 and 4 will have have monster health and damage adjusted to make them fit smoothly.

Deaths and Repair Costs:
    •Repair costs at 60 are almost not noticable, and due to this they see a lot of people simply "graveyard zerging" enemies.

•They had a few ideas on how to discourage this, ultimately they will be increases repair costs between x4 and x6 their current values.

Attack Speed:
    •Attack speed modifier will now properly work on all items.

•Players currently feel that Attack Speed is one of the "required" stats, and blizzard does not want this. They have two ideas to fix this and are looking for feedback on them. They are currently leaning toward the first idea.◦Reduced how much attack speed can be found on an item
    ◦add a hidden modifier that basically adds diminishing returns on attack speed.

Gems:
    •As stated before, both the Blacksmith and the Jeweler will become a little cheaper.

•There is a table in the post below showing you the new cost for crafting the first 8 tiers of gems. (They only require two of each gem type now, along with reduced gold cost)
    Class Balancing•Patch 1.0.3 will not be focused on class balancing. (there will be a small number of skill changes)

•Patch 1.1 will be the patch for most class tweaks which will have focus on punching build diversity up a few more notches
    http://www.diablofans.com/news/1235-patch-103-preview/

Once more into the fray.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Why was it necessary to nerf the bossdrops even more?
    Most rares are crap anyway....

Also lol at the IAS nerf - what the **** are they trying to accomplish?
    If i have a slow weapon why shouldn't i be able to balance it with other IAS gear?
    It will just make the "old" ias items we have even more expensive.
    If i had a few millions lying around id buy all the IAS gloves/rings/amulets i could get and sell them for a fortune after the patch.

So at the end of the day the (already) rich players will make even more money - nice one Blizz :/

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    The thing that repairing items will cost more is exaggerated. It shouldnt be so and concerning the fixes they are doing in 1.03 arent going to affect the technical part of the game at all. Thats not good. Hopefully future patches will add better fixes in which i could look forward to.

Playing in act 3 hell with my lvl 57 DH right now and its so hard to get a decent non overpriced one handed crossbow. When playing as a DH with a shield and one handed crossbow its very hard to deal a decent amount of damage to mobs in hell and inferno difficulty. However i dont want to switch from my shield to something else cause without my shield i will get one hitted. Maybe with my next DH i will use two one handed crossbows or a two handed crossbow however first i want to get my recent DH to lvl 60 and get him very good gear so he will be able to compete in pvp.

Athenewins is a really nice guy and he keeps inspiring me to play Diablo, he is doing a project for charity to rise 1 000 000 dollars for kids in Africa and he is at 800 000 atm. You can see him streaming and can also donate if you want. If you are interested you can take a look at his stream, just type Athenelive in google.

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post
    Why was it necessary to nerf the bossdrops even more?
    Most rares are crap anyway....
    I like that change, elites will drop 1 extra item that will be a guaranteed rare now on 5 stacks, it motivates people to keep progressing after a boss kill.

I usually kill a lot of elites when i have 5 stacks of NV, i would rather get a guaranteed rare from them then just one extra from a boss.
    Last edited by Nuvian; 06-07-2012 at 14:51.

Once more into the fray.

Thread Information