Elite Sage
    oh dear
    some people are seriously deluded in this world
    lets hope he doesnt have children

Elite Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    About the difference between satanism and satan worshipper, check this:
    http://everything2.com/e2node/The%25...an%2520worship

As for the...oh god, this is just too funny. Reminds me of Christian Anime Community, except these guys are far more funnier.
    Man who chase after bus get exhausted, man who run in front of bus get tired
    Man who masturbates in class has firm grip of subject at hand
    Woman who sink in man's arms soon have arms in man's sink

A horribly misinformed review from a religious radical.

What a surprise, a religious figure using hate propaganda to scare followers into submission. No freedom allowed. Its pretty disgusting.

Is this real or satire?

Master Poster
    I'm actually speechless. It's hard to comprehend the level of self suppressive ignorance. I mean, to write
    these things, you would have had to go out of your way to use lies, rhetoric and all forms of propaganda
    at your disposal to make unproven links to your own agenda. Surely their is something missing? I mean at
    one time, a member from this group must have learnt about Apple computers. Quite clearly they threw all
    the truth out the window. That, to be quite frank, is malicious.

They could have just said GTA IV is boring and repetitive.
    Poop, scoop and shoot.
    My band: http://soundcloud.com/nionabeo

Forum Elder

I almost think this has to be a mock site people, making FUN of religous zealots and not ACTUALLY written by one...

I mean come on alot of his reviews start with "this game is rated M and thus not allowed on my campus"

In fact, the more I read the more certain I am this is a parody site rather than a genuine Religous zealot...
    "For though we may pledge fanboy alliegances to different flags, we all have one master...one king and his name is gaming! FOREVER MAY HE REIGN!" Kevin Butler, E3 2010 Sony press conference

Master Poster
    Poop, scoop and shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozt_again View Post
    Encyclopedia Dramatica is absolutely amazing.

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatcity View Post
    Encyclopedia Dramatica is absolutely amazing.
    http://www.scq.ubc.ca/winning-projec...e-fair-2001-2/

Have a look at these conclusive experiments
    Poop, scoop and shoot.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by lordmadjack View Post
    I almost think this has to be a mock site people, making FUN of religous zealots and not ACTUALLY written by one...

I mean come on alot of his reviews start with "this game is rated M and thus not allowed on my campus"

In fact, the more I read the more certain I am this is a parody site rather than a genuine Religous zealot...
    Lol I know what you mean. But at the same time, I'm disturbed by the possibility/reality of this being real.

It actually sounds more like that this guy finally found a proper job:

Be Together - Not the same.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    HAHA. I got interested the second I saw that they think you play as a guy named 'Nick'.

So apparently Euphoria engine makes everybody think like Atheists... that was a good one. I also loved one of the songs they have listed on their discography area (main page)... am I the only one that would love to hear the song "Who Let The Praise Out?!"? Sounds like a song that could make it to the top, if you ask me.

I also have to recommend checking out their slang dictionary here:
    http://www.thesource4ym.com/teenlingo/index.asp

This was my favorite one
    marinating
    1. To chill or relax. "What's up Mike? Not much, just marinating."
    I don't think I've ever heard the word "marinating" used in any sentence without he word 'turkey' or 'steak'. It may be just cause it's 3 a.m.... but this might be my new favorite site to check out when I'm bored.

For Lozt_again... this was my favorite:

2nd Place: “Women Were Designed For Homemaking”
    Jonathan Goode (grade seven) applied findings from many fields of science to support his conclusion that God designed women for homemaking: physics shows that women have a lower center of gravity than men, making them more suited to carrying groceries and laundry baskets; biology shows that women were designed to carry un-born babies in their wombs and to feed born babies milk, making them the natural choice for child rearing; social sciences show that the wages for women workers are lower than for normal workers, meaning that they are unable to work as well and thus earn equal pay; and exegetics shows that God created Eve as a companion for Adam, not as a co-worker.

This fun and educational game will teach your kids about baraminology and how Noah ran the Ark through activities like Hide and Seek, Animal Adventure, and Animal Quiz games.
    Evidence of this symbolism can be seen by Snake's use of an Apple iPod throughout the game (Apple is a notorious promoter of Darwinism and counter-culture). Also, Meryl, who guides Snake via a disembodied voice, uses an Apple Macintosh computer (I think Meryl is supposed to represent Satan himself, but all the symbolism is very confusing since it was written by a Japanese guy).
    This site's gotta be a joke :\

Either way it's awesome.

Master Poster
    social sciences show that the wages for women workers are lower than for normal workers, meaning that they are unable to work as well and thus earn equal pay
    That's prime application of logic right there.
    Poop, scoop and shoot.

Apprentice
    Upon more thorough investigation of this website, it seems to, in fact, be nothing but a very elaborate satire.

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/comments/618/

This isn't conclusive proof, but makes very good points:
    "It's definitely satirical--They have pictures supposedly sent in by children (some of whom are as old as 19) but all are clearly computer drawn and include pictures of Jesus on a dinosaur. There is no fellowship university, (FU?) and if you'd noticed, there is a lot of suggestive references ("I'm hot for Jesus" "Jesus is the light--Turn him on.") But if you still think it's real then read the interview with the christian rappers."

I fail to see how anyone could be truly stupid enough to actually believe the things posted on that website... call me optimistic, but I'm going to view it as satire (though considering if it is, it strikes me to be more than a little malicious and in poor taste... one of my favorite websites is www.larknews.com, which satirizes elements of the Christian community which are a bit off... or a lot off... but this one just seems, well, mean).

Anyway, thank God it's not real, eh?
    Miles Veritatis - Victoria Veneratio
    Deo vindice, aspirat primo Fortuna labori.
    Formerly deALPHAmale

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    I hate to go off topic, but I went to this site... I LOVE this review of bully! I seriously cannot believe there is a Pastor Skeet. I find it even harder to believe that he thinks shirts and skins is a $#@!sexual term! All it DOES mean is one team of sports plays with their shirts on, one without to differentiate them. I am pretty sure when I did shirts and skins games there was no one making out.

10.22.2006: Bully is a very, very bad game. It promotes school violence, vandalism, disrespect for authority, and comic mischief. This was all expected when Rockstar announced their "Columbine simulator", but there's one surprise in the game no one saw coming: It teaches young boys to become $#@!sexuals. Your character, Jimmy Hopkins, can "make out" with six other boys in the game and is rewarded with a health bonus (subtly teaching that $#@!sexual sex is healthy). This content is hidden, not mentioned anywhere on the packaging or content rating. The game causes players to discover it by accident, then entices them to do it again and again, much like how actual $#@!sexuality spreads. I had to try every boy in town just to find the ones that would kiss me. It was gross! After one of the boys asked me if I wanted to play "shirts and skins", I quickly turned off the Playstation because I didn't want to see what that was (Pastor Skeet later told me it's $#@!sexual slang). Worst of all is that "Bully" is rated Teen, which means boys as young as 13 could be learning how to approach and kiss other boys! Parents need to be warned of this hidden objectionable content so they can organize boycotts. Please inform your Church. ZERO CROSSES
    LMAO

Elite Sage
    Yeah its satire. Thank god for that. Well we still have our Anime Community thing...
    Man who chase after bus get exhausted, man who run in front of bus get tired
    Man who masturbates in class has firm grip of subject at hand
    Woman who sink in man's arms soon have arms in man's sink

Forum Elder

roflburgers. im basing all my future purchases off that site, can i join your cult!

Forum Elder
    hhahaha!

What an idiot. His opening statement is that he has no authority to speak on something he hasn't seen for himself!

LMAO.

I can not believe that people can get that brainwashed. I want to smack them in the head and say, "wake up, wake up".

LOL, They have a poll that asked, "What console would jesus play?"

Unfortunately the option I would've selected weren't there.

haha read this one.

Bully (Rockstar, PS2) 10.22.2006: Bully is a very, very bad game. It promotes school violence, vandalism, disrespect for authority, and comic mischief. This was all expected when Rockstar announced their "Columbine simulator", but there's one surprise in the game no one saw coming: It teaches young boys to become $#@!sexuals. Your character, Jimmy Hopkins, can "make out" with six other boys in the game and is rewarded with a health bonus (subtly teaching that $#@!sexual sex is healthy). This content is hidden, not mentioned anywhere on the packaging or content rating. The game causes players to discover it by accident, then entices them to do it again and again, much like how actual $#@!sexuality spreads. I had to try every boy in town just to find the ones that would kiss me. It was gross! After one of the boys asked me if I wanted to play "shirts and skins", I quickly turned off the Playstation because I didn't want to see what that was (Pastor Skeet later told me it's $#@!sexual slang). Worst of all is that "Bully" is rated Teen, which means boys as young as 13 could be learning how to approach and kiss other boys! Parents need to be warned of this hidden objectionable content so they can organize boycotts. Please inform your Church. ZERO CROSSES
    He admits he played it, tried to engage in $#@! activity and then all of a sudden he turns the playstation off. what a loser.

Master Poster
    Haha on the site it says "What would Jesus play?" LOL

Forum Elder
    "Worst of all is that "Bully" is rated Teen, which means boys as young as 13 could be learning how to approach and kiss other boys! "

Gays gather in playgrounds and press triangle. That's how you do the gay stuff.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kung_Fu_Russ View Post
    "Worst of all is that "Bully" is rated Teen, which means boys as young as 13 could be learning how to approach and kiss other boys! "

Gays gather in playgrounds and press triangle. That's how you do the gay stuff.
    haha gay people press triangle.

Id like to hear a court case against an attempted murder because of an fps, i think it would go somewhere along the lines of -

'I held the gun up to his head and was pressing r1 but it wouldnt shoot him!!!!!! Dammitttt! Even square for reload didnt work!'

Apprentice
    Snake is an underling for satan and MERYL is satan himself!! omgawdz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hello.

Power Member
    This gaming site might be "Fake" but the links to objective ministry seem real enough to me.

And it's even more stupid then this place! Follow the links!

ROFL I just spit my soda out on my keyboard this is funny ****! especailly the MGS4 review haha

Thread Information