Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Elite Member
    Okay, LOL at this:
    Here's a thought to pass on to any unsaved gamerz you know:
    “U save ur game b4 u die... shouldn't u let Jesus save ur soul b4 u die IRL?”

Dedicated Member
    That is the funniest thing i have ever read. This guy hasn't or can't play GTA IV so instantly he has no idea what he's talking about. Okay, GTA is not a child friendly game but what people like him think is the main accomplishment of the game is to "steal cars and kill prostitutes", this is not what the whole game is about IF YOU PLAYED IT!

Platinum Trophies: WWE Legends of Wrestlemania, Assassins Creed II, Smackdown Vs Raw 2010, Sega Ultimate Collection.
    ADD ME IF YOU WANT,JUST SAY YOU'RE FROM PSU FORUMS

Superior Member
    Religion is the opiate of the masses.

You've been brainwashed, just not by videogame developers.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    ..,It is people like this, that blemish the public image of my religion.

In fact, I may go on to that site and it's forums (if it has them) and raise hell. As a christian, I find this level of ignorance and slander insane.

"..As a Christian I can appreciate you attempting to dissect and scrutinize the immoralities and various moral complications that are infesting GTAIV.

However, your apparent lack of knowledge on the game (And professed no hands on experience) is absolutely mind boggling. You're not giving our faith a good name.
    Your statements describing the game's goal of indoctrinating the minds of it's players with an atheistic world view, and how the gameplay revolves soley along the lines of stealing cars and slaughtering prostitutes- is absolutely and 100% absurd. The entire game and plot is about the death of the American Dream.

A rather popular theme in Classic American Literature."

^ I sent him that email.
    +Rep. Not only do I agree withy your initial statement, your email was eloquent and succinct. Please post the reply if you receive one.

^ Shaundi:
    Saints Row 3 version
    Consoles: PS3 / PS2 / PS1 / 360 / Xbox / Gamecube / N64 / Dreamcast / Saturn
    Games: Collection (**Updated 2/24/11**)
    PSN ID: Weareninja

Dedicated Member
    Damn, I didn't realize I was going to hell because I purchased GTA4. Why didn't the cashier warn me?!?

Superior Member
    another thing to put is the fact that he hasn't even played it. that would be like me reviewing a movie i have never seen.

Elite Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I bookmarked this for laughs. See the BioShock review also, its awesome.

EDIT: LOL. Theres an MGS4 one too! It got the best score out of them all. One cross!
    I once ate a dirty sock...don't tell anyone.
    World domination has taken a momentary setback...talk amongst yourselves in the meantime.
    UK>America. its just true

Haha, thanks.
    That made me laugh.
    It's such a shame that some people can't see that it is only a game and that Nick isn't the main characters name.

This has got to be a joke!! TTECH 10 looks to be the only one besides myself that caught them saying that his name is "NICK". Get it right if you make a review!!

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Tha_Legend
    The article is quite humorous.

Apprentice

I think this thread ought to be locked lest it be turned into a place were others and I start mocking Christianity for being primitive like I used to when these forums allowed a religion thread...
    "A cult is simply a religion with no political authority; likewise, a religion is simply a cult with political authority..." -english poet

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by echoelman View Post
    You think this is bad, you should have seen what some Christian game review sites thought of the Xenosaga series.
    Those reviews were the funniest I ever read. I tried finding one I read awhile back, but couldn't . In it they said that Albedo was a pedophile because he "mind-rapes" MOMO. Oh, and Jr. is the Antichrist because he has 666 on his hand.

Boivin17
    Has anyone read the Bully review. The part where he talks about shirts and skins. The guy turned off the playstation because he didnt want to find out what it was. He then asked the pastor guy and he said it was some sort of $#@!sexual slang.lol

Wow, this is comedy. Atheism FTW!
    320GB PS3, 50" Samsung DLP, Official PS3 Bluetooth Headset, Wireless Keypad, PSEye, Blu-Ray Remote, GTA IV, Haze, Skate, MGS4, Merc 2, Socom, Confrontation, LBP, Burnout Paradise, Skate 2, Rock Band 2, Sonics Ultimate Genesis Collection, Echochrome, Super Stardust HD, MK II, Pain, Cash Guns N Chaos, 1942, Bionic Commando, Street Fighter Alpha

Apprentice

While they currently don't advertise this fact to consumers, it is well known among the computer elite, who are mostly Atheists and Pagans.
    Vulgotha i know you didn't say this..

to the writer of that website im actually offended by that sentence...
    PSN/game ID: tatortot574
    "Thats some freaking shinanagins is what that is!"

lol, i love how this guy is reviewing the game and hes not even allowed to play it. lol. also its not the fourth gta in the series, its really the sixth. but this is a funny review

also i clicked the link and found another comical review.

6.12.2008: (Note: I have not played this game since it is rated "M" and isn't allowed on the Fellowship U campus, so I am basing this mini-review on Secular media reports.) In Metal Gear Solid 4, you play the role of Snake, a soldier who uses stealth to sneak around a battlefield on a mission to steal guns from the Patriots (and to choke people from behind). As his name implies, Snake is actually a symbolic agent of Satan, sent into the world to finish what he started in the Garden. Evidence of this symbolism can be seen by Snake's use of an Apple iPod throughout the game (Apple is a notorious promoter of Darwinism and counter-culture). Also, Meryl, who guides Snake via a disembodied voice, uses an Apple Macintosh computer (I think Meryl is supposed to represent Satan himself, but all the symbolism is very confusing since it was written by a Japanese guy). This game promotes drug use (Snake is addicted to cigarettes and the HDD installation process features an 8-minute video of Snake teaching players how to smoke), eugenics through human cloning (Snake was the product of a project to clone "super soldiers"), disrespect of Authority (Snake's main enemy in the game are the Patriots, who represent the Christian founders of our nation), and Materialistic Determinacy with an absence of Free Will (every game in the MGS series is a remake of the first, only with a different Snake clone, the theory being that by putting the clones through the same missions, they will develop into the same person). MGS4 was designed to train those who will be left behind after the Rapture to serve in the Antichrist's military forces. As such, it has no value for the Christian gamer, who is among the Elect and won't have to deal with that, but it may help the unsaved to know the tactics they will be up against in a post-Rapture world should they choose to join the fight against the Antichrist and secure themselves a place among the Sheep when Christ returns. Therefore, I am giving it ONE CROSS for this slight benefit.
    symbolic of satan. lol
    COD4 level 10 prestige

Super Elite
    Wow.. I haven't played GTA IV, but to judge a game you've never played. Just wow.

Pathetic.
    "We Few, We Happy Few. We Band of Brothers, We Playstation 3 Owners."

Apprentice

I feel as though...life just got a little bit, better. Thanks for the amazing read.
    PSNID - ohwtfh4x.

Super Elite
    Bully ...causes players to discover [$#@!sexuality] by accident, then entices them to do it again and again, much like how actual $#@!sexuality spreads. I had to try every boy in town just to find the ones that would kiss me. It was gross! After one of the boys asked me if I wanted to play "shirts and skins", I quickly turned off the Playstation because I didn't want to see what that was (Pastor Skeet later told me it's $#@!sexual slang)...
    Pastor Skeet? Pastor Skeet?!? I'm surprised nobody caught this...

When I saw that, I knew this had to be a joke. Dunno if it's against forum rules to post a link to "skeet" in the urban dictionary, but it makes that review genuinely funny...

^ Shaundi:
    Saints Row 3 version
    Consoles: PS3 / PS2 / PS1 / 360 / Xbox / Gamecube / N64 / Dreamcast / Saturn
    Games: Collection (**Updated 2/24/11**)
    PSN ID: Weareninja

How very Christian of him. Judging something based on what others have said and not his own experience

Super Elite
    I want to see a review of Spore by these guys since basically it goes in the direction of Evolution and not creationism i bet they give it a minus 11teen.
    George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Einstein
    Great spirits will always encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.

The Heisman
    ..,It is people like this, that blemish the public image of my religion.

In fact, I may go on to that site and it's forums (if it has them) and raise hell. As a christian, I find this level of ignorance and slander insane.

"..As a Christian I can appreciate you attempting to dissect and scrutinize the immoralities and various moral complications that are infesting GTAIV.

However, your apparent lack of knowledge on the game (And professed no hands on experience) is absolutely mind boggling. You're not giving our faith a good name.

Your statements describing the game's goal of indoctrinating the minds of it's players with an atheistic world view, and how the gameplay revolves soley along the lines of stealing cars and slaughtering prostitutes- is absolutely and 100% absurd. The entire game and plot is about the death of the American Dream.

A rather popular theme in Classic American Literature."

^ I sent him that email.

my thoughts exactly. go get em!

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Forum Sage
    Wow, now this is just plain funny. Some people just can't accept things as they are .

Thanks VENGEFUL_BLUR for the avatar and spyrde for the sig!

Cogito ergo sum. - "I think, therefore I am."

Yeah it is a fake but it definitely made me laugh. I found a site that had all of this evidence.

Let's look at the evidence from Objective Landover Shutdown Bio page.
    http://objective.jesussave.us/members.html

There is no Mt. Fellowship Baptist Church in a Marian County:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...lowship+baptist

There is no Fellowship University.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...ship+university

On the Zounds! (Sounds) page, there is no link to purchase the albums, there is no mention of an addresses or contact numbers for appearances. http://objective.jesussave.us/zounds.html

There is no evidence on the web for the existence of Zounds YRM supposed first album.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...zounds+miracles

There is no Fisherman’s Quandary in Game Theory.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...ary+game+theory

There was no Baptist organized boycott against Piggly Wiggly.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...+Wiggly+baptist

There is no League of Women Boycotters.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...omen+Boycotters

There is no ecumenical Catholic Outreach Baptist Ministries.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...ist+Ministries+

There was no boycott that removed cursing Sesame Street Dolls from stores nationwide.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...ved+stores+1998

Forum Sage
    Gotta love how people make this stuff up, but remember, there are probably people out there that tell people at their church about this . Sad really.

Thanks VENGEFUL_BLUR for the avatar and spyrde for the sig!

Cogito ergo sum. - "I think, therefore I am."

Thread Information