Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Qore Episode 2

Superior Member

this one looks like it might actually be in hd. they still could do a little but better on the info though. all that R2 footage was already shown on gametrailers.

Elite Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Clover09 View Post
    Your laughing at people who bought Qore? Look at the team your supporting is what should be laughed at!
    I, am downloading it right now and am able to see Resistance 2 behind the scenes in HD so jokes on you.
    Actually the video's in Qore are in SD not HD, IGN confirmed this on their podcast (Podcast Beyond)

Apprentice
    Ill give rep to anyone who think they can solve my problem. I just subscribed to qore this month. And it says subscription july. And i cant dl episode 1, its only available as a single episode dl for 2.99. I check the psn my subscription purchase only has july ep 2. But i subscribed annually does it have to do with me buying it this month? witch i think its kinda dumb i should be able to get ep 1 also. Any IDeas?

Forum Guru
    Just bought Qore episode 2, i never bought episode 1, but it's really good. I love it. The naruto demo, plus the interviews and everything, the interface is cool! Totally worth my $3+(plus tax).
    PSN and XBL ID: EspadaKiller

Steam ID: god_of_shawn

My blog: www.espadakiller.wordpress.com Follow me @twitter as well!

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    HitMan00
    question once you pay for the Qore year, the Qore episode 1 & 2 are free right?

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    HitMan00
    Quote Originally Posted by Staticneuron View Post
    The naruto demo is more than worth. I never even knew such an awesomeness would be bestowed on me early. I love qore.
    You have the naruto demo what the hell. What other good stuff does qore offer?

The Mega Man
    Quote Originally Posted by TekkenLord View Post
    question once you pay for the Qore year, the Qore episode 1 & 2 are free right?
    I believe you get the episodes for the years subscription, starting from when you buy the years worth. You won't issue 1 free but #2 and the next 11 (12 total) will be yours to download. I don't think it's back dated, I maybe wrong.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daevv View Post
    I believe you get the episodes for the years subscription, starting from when you buy the years worth. You won't issue 1 free but #2 and the next 11 (12 total) will be yours to download. I don't think it's back dated, I maybe wrong.
    if it wasnt backed dated they would have to modify the price or else people are getting ripped and you have to have episode 1 to get calling all cars. last time i checked it had the same price.

episode 2 was a bit better in my opinion. by the way hit L2 and R2 at the same time on the main menu. if done correctly it will take you to a secret game cheesy i know but still neat to find stuff like this. last episode also had a secret game also. i cant remember if it was L1 and R1 or L2 and R2 on that one too, but it is definitely one of the two.
    Heavy Rain|EyePet|Burnout Paradise|YDKJ|Portal 2|Time Crisis:Razing Storm
    Don't Feed The Cancer!

Still NOT Better Than Cuguy
    Items Bruce WillisBrad PittChristian BaleInfinity WardGoogle ChromeModern Warfare 3AppleFacebook LogoUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I just watch them on youtube, Easier.

Add me on Steam: VintageElise

Thread Information