Page 113 of 133 FirstFirst ... 103113123 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 3319
  1. #2801
    Newbie
    flopthefrag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    70
    Rep Power
    47
    Points
    798 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    Rather than attach the image, copy and paste the image URL in between the [IMG] tags. For example, in your text box it would look like this; [IMG]INSERT IMAGE URL[/IMG] - doing this would result in a larger image, depending on the image size in the first place.


    Yeah, it's a simple thing to do. Find the text you want to put in a spoiler box, then add the [SPOILER] tags either side. For example, type this - [SPOILER]This is example spoiler text...[/SPOILER] and you'll get the following result.



    Simple.


    I'm not quite sure what you mean but you can find many different 'Thread View' and 'Forum View' options within your User CP. The link for your User CP can be found at the top under the Profile tab.

    Hope that helps.
    many thanks for the info i will be trying it out later
    AKA FLOPTHESHOT PSN I.D


  2. #2802
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    347 (0 Banked)
    What is the best way to get in touch with an Admin to get posting permission about a specific topic?

    I am a grad student and am doing my dissertation on gaming and relationships. The institutional review board from my school needs to have permission from an admin to use forum users as participants. I attempted to send a message to one of the admins but I wasn't sure how often those messages get checked. Hoping this post helps me get in contact with the right person(s).

    -rwohl

  3. #2803
    Is being tested on!
    BarrelofMonkeys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In a box on the corner
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,545
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    3,730 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwohl View Post
    What is the best way to get in touch with an Admin to get posting permission about a specific topic?

    I am a grad student and am doing my dissertation on gaming and relationships. The institutional review board from my school needs to have permission from an admin to use forum users as participants. I attempted to send a message to one of the admins but I wasn't sure how often those messages get checked. Hoping this post helps me get in contact with the right person(s).

    -rwohl
    Admins usually check their messages every time they sign on so you should get a reply from that person(s) when they sign back in. Hope that helps. Mr. Bishop would probably be the best one to talk to about this.

    Thanks to Kwesnoth.

  4. #2804
    Member
    Bades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    33
    Points
    649 (0 Banked)
    I haven't messed around too much with the settings or looked at all the features yet but.... is there an option or something I can click that will show if there is a new post, only in topics that I myself have posted in?

    * Thanks to spyrde for signature *


  5. #2805
    Master Guru
    darky89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the bushes.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,323
    Rep Power
    98
    Points
    108,546 (0 Banked)
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Bades View Post
    I haven't messed around too much with the settings or looked at all the features yet but.... is there an option or something I can click that will show if there is a new post, only in topics that I myself have posted in?
    Yeah, near the top there is a drop down box "Thread tools", then "subscribe to thread". Once you've done that go to "user cp" from the profile drop down menu at the very top.

    Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

  6. #2806
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,972
    Rep Power
    162
    Points
    72,660 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by darky89 View Post
    Yeah, near the top there is a drop down box "Thread tools", then "subscribe to thread". Once you've done that go to "user cp" from the profile drop down menu at the very top.
    Actually, there's a setting that allows you to automatically subscribe to every thread you post in. It's very useful.

    Then it's only a matter of checking your subscribed threads.

  7. #2807
    Member
    Bades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    33
    Points
    649 (0 Banked)
    Thanks to both of you! I ended up using Ixion's way as it is similar to another forum I frequently use.

    * Thanks to spyrde for signature *


  8. #2808
    Veteran
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,671
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    7,829 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    Question regarding subscriptions. What benefits do i receive when i subscribe? at the moment, i see very little reason to stick to using psu as my main source of news etc so i'm just asking if it was worth while subscribing or not...cheers.

  9. #2809
    Veteran
    Seahawkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,376
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    476 (5,610 Banked)
    Items Google ChromeFacebook LogoIntel Core i7Microsoft LogoNvidia
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    Question regarding subscriptions. What benefits do i receive when i subscribe? at the moment, i see very little reason to stick to using psu as my main source of news etc so i'm just asking if it was worth while subscribing or not...cheers.
    theres no benefit. self pride i guess?



  10. #2810
    Earthbound
    dc89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Taking my seat at the Fancy Pets Council
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,676
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    2,210 (72 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sub Perks:

    No Ads
    Sub Section - a board exclusive to subs
    Exclusive Hot Chicks thread
    Coloured user title
    Coloured user name
    double SP when posting in sub section

    And the good feeling you get from knowing you've contributed to the running of this place!
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

  11. #2811
    Veteran
    Seahawkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,376
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    476 (5,610 Banked)
    Items Google ChromeFacebook LogoIntel Core i7Microsoft LogoNvidia
    No Ads I have ad block
    Sub Section - a board exclusive to subs dont care
    Exclusive Hot Chicks thread I could go to any forum and get that or i could just google hot chicks
    Coloured user title dont care
    Coloured user name still dont care
    double SP when posting in sub section congrats sp has no use



  12. #2812
    Still NOT Better Than Cuguy
    VintageElise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Super place called Wales.
    Age
    22
    Posts
    26,512
    Rep Power
    169
    Points
    98,082 (0 Banked)
    Items Bruce WillisBrad PittChristian BaleInfinity WardGoogle ChromeModern Warfare 3AppleFacebook LogoUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    No Ads I have ad block
    Sub Section - a board exclusive to subs dont care
    Exclusive Hot Chicks thread I could go to any forum and get that or i could just google hot chicks
    Coloured user title dont care
    Coloured user name still dont care
    double SP when posting in sub section congrats sp has no use
    Just because you don't care, doesn't mean others don't.

    Add me on Steam: VintageElise

  13. #2813
    Veteran
    Seahawkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,376
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    476 (5,610 Banked)
    Items Google ChromeFacebook LogoIntel Core i7Microsoft LogoNvidia
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageElise View Post
    Just because you don't care, doesn't mean others don't.

    He asked if their is a good reason to sub and imo there isnt i can state my opinion



  14. #2814
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,139
    Rep Power
    246
    Points
    149,437 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Seahawkk does have a good point though....




  15. #2815
    Earthbound
    dc89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Taking my seat at the Fancy Pets Council
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,676
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    2,210 (72 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Your entitled to your opinion but just to rubbish Subbing off is a bit lame. I noticed how you have no comment for my final perk which is all about giving something back to the community!
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

  16. #2816
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,139
    Rep Power
    246
    Points
    149,437 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I only sub'd because some staff members were talking **** about me lol. That was my only motivation back then... /don't be mad guys.. I know who it was.




  17. #2817
    Veteran
    Seahawkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,376
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    476 (5,610 Banked)
    Items Google ChromeFacebook LogoIntel Core i7Microsoft LogoNvidia
    Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    Your entitled to your opinion but just to rubbish Subbing off is a bit lame. I noticed how you have no comment for my final perk which is all about giving something back to the community!
    you edited that in because i quoted you then removed the code congrats your argument is invalid



  18. #2818
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,139
    Rep Power
    246
    Points
    149,437 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I've given plenty to the community in the form of several free games, and a ds lite system... paying the site for perks isn't giving back to the community.




  19. #2819
    Elite Guru
    berts08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    N.Ireland
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,616
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    11,076 (4,000 Banked)
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    No Ads I have ad block
    Sub Section - a board exclusive to subs dont care
    Exclusive Hot Chicks thread I could go to any forum and get that or i could just google hot chicks
    Coloured user title dont care
    Coloured user name still dont care
    double SP when posting in sub section congrats sp has no use
    +1

    Seahawkk does have a good point though....
    +1


    The sub section sucks period. Its a joke that we still cant use our sp on icons like before. Im not saying dont sub, the reason I subbed was because I enjoy this forum, what is on offer atm for subs as perks is useless, it would be nice if there was better perks (dont ask me what that is) but I can only suggest you sub for the love of this forum.


    “Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke


    PSN ID: berts08



  20. #2820
    Still NOT Better Than Cuguy
    VintageElise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Super place called Wales.
    Age
    22
    Posts
    26,512
    Rep Power
    169
    Points
    98,082 (0 Banked)
    Items Bruce WillisBrad PittChristian BaleInfinity WardGoogle ChromeModern Warfare 3AppleFacebook LogoUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    +1



    +1


    The sub section sucks period. Its a joke that we still cant use our sp on icons like before.
    The guy who made that extra is currently in jail.

    Add me on Steam: VintageElise

  21. #2821
    Forum Sage
    MedicDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    8,978
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    9,230 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageElise View Post
    The guy who made that extra is currently in jail.
    What... wha?

  22. #2822
    Earthbound
    dc89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Taking my seat at the Fancy Pets Council
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15,676
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    2,210 (72 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    you edited that in because i quoted you then removed the code congrats your argument is invalid
    No it's not invalid. You just don't agree with it, that's fine but it doesn't make it invalid.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

  23. #2823
    Still NOT Better Than Cuguy
    VintageElise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Super place called Wales.
    Age
    22
    Posts
    26,512
    Rep Power
    169
    Points
    98,082 (0 Banked)
    Items Bruce WillisBrad PittChristian BaleInfinity WardGoogle ChromeModern Warfare 3AppleFacebook LogoUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicDog View Post
    What... wha?
    Cuguy knows more about it but he went to jail for it or something.

    Add me on Steam: VintageElise

  24. #2824
    Veteran
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,671
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    7,829 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    theres no benefit. self pride i guess?
    lmao..i'm a nurse mate..my pride is already through the roof...

  25. #2825
    young rich and tasteless
    squirrelbo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    London
    Age
    23
    Posts
    16,770
    Rep Power
    135
    Points
    16,383 (0 Banked)
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    um you forgot the best reason, you get to call non subs poorfags.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

    Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.