Apprentice

Copy pictures from my 80Gb PS3 to a USB stick?

I know you can copy pictures from a USB stick or a Sony Stick Pro to the PS3, but can you copy in the opposite direction? I copied several pictures from a Sony Stick Pro to my PS3 and now I want to copy them to a USB stick so I can get them developed say at Walmart. Is this possible? Or do I still have to use my PC to transfer from Sony Stick Pro to a USB stick? This is on the 80Gb PS3.

Thanks

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stodge View Post
    I know you can copy pictures from a USB stick or a Sony Stick Pro to the PS3, but can you copy in the opposite direction? I copied several pictures from a Sony Stick Pro to my PS3 and now I want to copy them to a USB stick so I can get them developed say at Walmart. Is this possible? Or do I still have to use my PC to transfer from Sony Stick Pro to a USB stick? This is on the 80Gb PS3.

Thanks
    From what I am told by some of the other forum members, yes you can copy/back up photos, videos, game data, and music FROM your PS3 to any type of external device (as long as it is formated of course). I have yet to try it myself yet, but I do intend on doing it soon. I want to create a back up of all my stuff on my external just in case anything ever happens. I assume you would plug in your usb stick and go to utilites and copy from there, but I am not sure since I have yet to do it either.

The Hero From Vault 101
    yes all you have to do is put in your usb drive and press triangle on the picture you want to put on the thumbdrive and choose copy..then it will ask you to pick the destination and you choose your usb device
    PS3: Uncharted 2 /// 360: Modern Warfare 2

Thread Information