Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Videogame GOD

[chels said]
    but at least ps3 is making stuff, while x-box and gamecube are sittin' on their butts doin' nothing. seriously, all gamecube has done in the past few years is make GBA into a cellphone device thing so that every little GBA guy can think he's a little bit cooler. And x-box hasn't really done anything.
    [/quote]
    Actually Gamecube is working on the new nintendo "DS" or dualscreen. X-box is making its 2nd system supposadly called the Xenon. Gamecube is said to be maaking another system 2. The name and hardware is still yet to be discovered. The rease of the Xenon is said 2 be in december 2005 while both gamecube's next system are coming out on the same day in november 2005. ps3 butterfly, xenon, and gamecube 2 are all said 2 be priced to be over 500 $$$. save that money up, you only got a year lol.

Veteran
    None of those console names have been confirmed Beerlover. Xenon, Butterfly and Dolphin are all just Codenames given by fans. Please make sure you clarify that before you state them as factually confirmed.

Videogame GOD

i dunno, mebe you are right i got this fact on "the oficial ps mag" so... lol tell me any more info im curious mwahaha

Superior Member

I think the PSX looks cool

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus
    None of those console names have been confirmed Beerlover. Xenon, Butterfly and Dolphin are all just Codenames given by fans. Please make sure you clarify that before you state them as factually confirmed.
    Dolphin was confirmed years and years ago back in around what 1999 that it was the codename for the game cube
    and I don’t think xenon has been confirmed to be the code name of the next xbox but its just what every1 including some M$ guys call it so...
    Just my $0.02
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

Videogame GOD

Morpheus told me himself on another thread that Dolphin was another codename for ps2 like the butterfly, so dont trust them. Thats what he said so thats what i posted later. No offence ofcourse morph, you still know more than me. Infact that just makes me stupid to believe anything people say.

Blake
    Dolphin was the codename for the Gamecube, case closed. We're dealing with such trivial information here.

Videogame GOD

See morph told me that about 2 weeks ago when i first joined, i got the picture about 2 days after he told me blake.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by gaming ultima
    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus
    Dolphin was confirmed years and years ago back in around what 1999 that it was the codename for the game cube
    and I don’t think xenon has been confirmed to be the code name of the next xbox but its just what every1 including some M$ guys call it so...
    Just my $0.02
    I am aware that Dolphin was the codename for Gamecube and you're correct Xenon has not been officially confirmed. It's just a few big gaming websites have been calling that as well as a few Microsoft Insiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlance
    Morpheus told me himself on another thread that Dolphin was another codename for ps2 like the butterfly, so dont trust them. Thats what he said so thats what i posted later. No offence ofcourse morph, you still know more than me. Infact that just makes me stupid to believe anything people say.
    I did not say it was a codename for PS2! You must have misinterpreted what I was saying. All I said was that it was a codename. I did not mean to imply it belonged to any particular console or time frame. I merely pointed out that it was a codename, nothing more.

Superior Member

ITS HUGE

Videogame GOD

I wonder if your shelf is big enough for THAT!

Superior Member

Im just going to wait for the Playstation3, Whos with me.

Videogame GOD

Ooo, ooo, me! Pick me!

PS: its a waste of money if all you want is for it to play games...i dont have muc need for a dvd recorder...although my dad would like it...

what I think is......its cool I like it I want one BUT they havnt come out over here yet, wich sucks.......god im ganna be brook b4 I get out of hi school cuz of all the stuff that microsoft, sony and nintendo are putting out.
    buy my A-5 pm me if u want to buy.

Blake
    Here's an easy solution, dont spend all your money on it. I personally buy a console and then buy games sparingly. As in only purchase a game when I find one that really really interest me. I really have to know Im going to like it before considering purchasing it, the rest I can just rent.

Superior Member

It would be hard for me to buy a game every time a good one came out, im only 15 and cant get money so easy so its a good job for me that my dad likes games. Every time he gets his pay in he buys some games (not for me, for himself. Good job we like the same games), so I usually end up with about five new games every month. he only buys PS2 games as he hates the X-Box, FOOL.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution
    Im just going to wait for the Playstation3, Whos with me.
    Hell ya I, I am

Never mind the shelf, it might not fit in your room lol.
    (¯`·._.-» lD lE /A lD ll\/ll /A ll\ll «-._.·´¯)

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolution
    ITS HUGE
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare
    Never mind the shelf, it might not fit in your room lol.
    It's the size of your regular set top box, or sky digi box...probably smaller.

You all seem to be thinks that it's a big console with the other features.

Try to think of it this way...its a normal size set top box...with the feature of playing ps2 games.
    see, that wasn't so bad

Elite Member

I actually wouldn't mind one, The PSX is very good...IF YOU'RE REAL RICH...sorry was that caps? I actually really would like one if it was the price of a regular PS2, *Ain't never gonna happen*

Though it would be nice to have one...

I'm with you on the PS3!

The psx is gonna be the greatest consol made from Sony it is gonna be bad ass
    MATT!

Elite Member

*checks date...* it's already been made and it is bad ass but it kicked sony in the butt instead

if u want a psx just stuff a computer into a playstation2
    MATT!

Blake
    Good luck with that..

Elite Member

I really didn't get the point of that post sirlaugh because you CAN'T stick a comptuer in a PS2...-_-

Thread Information