Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Master Poster
    I think he was joking, although im not quite sure.
    Co-Founder: PSU | Playfire

Yeah i think that its gonna be cool but i read in a magazine that its not to hot in Japan right now. But who cares what they say PS is gonna be cool
    MATT!

Elite Member

I don't get it you went from computer to it's gonna be cool?

....I think the question is: Are you supposed to get it? I believe he was just joking and realized it confused people so he changed the subject entirely I suppose...but I must say, the transition wasn't great.
    "If demons of our dreams were not to us bound then what a tragedy our world to be found" - Excerpt from the Treasury of Sorrows

a 1000 XBOX with a DVD recorder...heres a hint, wait for the PS3

xbox $149 with two games
    250GB HD for $160
    ModChip $30

or hell just buy a premodded xbox...although you dont get the TV recorder with it, hmmm guess thats what the 600+ more your spending for....

although can you play burned games with that? a modded box can, i guess each one serves a purpose dont it...

dont waist your money and save for a ps3
    The greatest trick the devil ever accomplished is convincing man he didnt exist

Dedicated Member

What's with teh comparison to the XBox? This is a PS2. It is good for people who have money and want to buy a DVR and a PS2. Its got the 250 GB hdd and a DVD burner.
    "Knowledge is power"
    My Blog

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    a 1000 XBOX with a DVD recorder...heres a hint, wait for the PS3

xbox $149 with two games
    250GB HD for $160
    ModChip $30

or hell just buy a premodded xbox...although you dont get the TV recorder with it, hmmm guess thats what the 600+ more your spending for....

although can you play burned games with that? a modded box can, i guess each one serves a purpose dont it...

dont waist your money and save for a ps3
    And your main point was?
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Forum Elder
    im not sure...it seems like hes advising us to buy a ps3...yet im not totally sure..

Administrator
    I got that part, I was being sarcastic =)
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Forum Elder
    o great...now i look stupid ,ahhhh......who cares wut other ppl think

Administrator
    o great...now i look stupid ,ahhhh......who cares wut other ppl think
    I don't think you're stupid at all =) And you're right, it's good to not give a funk what other's think =)

Forum Elder
    lol ok then.....

now, back on the topic, too bad sony failed with the PSX, but didnt they see it comin. theres nothin special about the PSX other than TV recoring, they should have known that it wouldnt sell that well cause theres nothin really "new"

Administrator
    The PSX also has slightly enhanced/smoother graphics than the PS2, but nothing spectacular.

Forum Elder
    i wonder how many millions they "wasted" on this system...well, maybe not wasted since they did sell them so i guess the word i should use is "used". anyways, at least sony learned from their mistakes with their PSX and hopefully they wont repeat their mistakes with future consoles

Dedicated Member

anyone know what PS2 Version number the PSX is based off of? its a totaly different product but the architecture has to be based off of one of the current PS2s. If the PSX has slightly smoother graphix then wouldnt the brand new Slim PS2 have smoother graphix aswell?

the psx is not even for video games, that is just one of the features, the psx is for *Expletive Deleted*....dont buy it

Forum Elder
    well, no, IT IS FOR VIDEO GAMES. its is like a PS2 with the capability to record TV. if you dont have a PS2 and want one but also plan to buy a TV recorder then you might aswell get the PSX (that is, if you can ).

next time, at least state why you dont think the PSX is worth buying, cause right now your post is more like spam.

Administrator
    Please don't swear, thanks. And I don't get your point. The PSX is a PS2 with slightly enhanced graphics, with a DVR function as well. Of course it's for games...and a little bit more.

Forum Elder
    I hope if they make a PSX of the PS3, they dont just call it PSX. IMO they should at least make it PSX 3 or anything other than PSX because they've used PSX twice now and for me, it would get quite annoying if they called it the same thing.

um i feel kinda dumb but isnt psx the first playstation or is it the little version?? and wat does the x stand for??
    I live in place where u c nothing but the 3 lights on same fisher's goggles n hear nothing but snake talking on the codec

Forum Elder
    well, as i said there are two PSXs. this is the first PSX:
    and this is the second PSX:
    No one really knows what the X stands for but most of us think it stands for e'X'treme.

also, if you want any basic information about the PSX, click here

wow ive never seen the 'second' PSX although it looks pretty cool. However i use to own a PSONE and i was just wondering do they have any different features or they just have different sizes??

Here is the PSONE:

I live in place where u c nothing but the 3 lights on same fisher's goggles n hear nothing but snake talking on the codec

Administrator
    There's nothing different from the first generation PSone and the 2nd version. Just a size difference. With the PS2 and the smaller PStwo, there's the size difference, and the smaller version has the network adaptor built in, but it lacks the space for a hard drive.

Super Elite
    They're probably going to make a smaller PS3 a little into it's life cycle, too.

Formerly cap_826

Administrator
    They're probably going to make a smaller PS3 a little into it's life cycle, too.
    I'm not so certain of that this time, because it's going to pack a LOT under its hood. They're probably working very hard on making it a decent size already.

Thread Information