Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5
    Master Poster
    Walid - good piece. I think to improve you could try to seperate the comment from the news, and have the comments abot the piece at the end. Could you try that?
    Co-Founder: PSU | Playfire

Master Poster

Quote Originally Posted by walid
    Changed it but wouldnt it make more sense to say technologically?
    Not really - never read an article where it's said betamax is "technologically" superior.

Okay Bahv

Quote Originally Posted by Rebon
    Walid - good piece. I think to improve you could try to seperate the comment from the news, and have the comments abot the piece at the end. Could you try that?
    I will get to that right now.

Sony CEO can “produce the PS3 anytime”

This bold statement came from Ken Kutaragi himself at the Las Vegas Consumer’s Electronics Show last week.

Could this mean the PS3 is almost done testing? No one knows for sure but Sony has not released a lot of information about it which leads a lot of gamers that it will go on sale in fall and not spring as Sony stated. There wasn’t much talk about the PS3 at this year’s CES and even the PS3 demos were still subject to change.

Ken has been very straightforward also saying that the “BD is technologically right. I hope the purely technologically innovative one wins.” This statement was regarding the format war between the Blu-Ray drives and the HD-DVD drives that will supposedly take over the now common DVD-9 format.

However this does not mean anything since a few years back the Sony Betamax lost to the now old VHS format. It lost even though Betamax was technologically superior and could mirror on the next format war between Sony and Microsoft.

So in conclusion, Ken Kutaragi said something very bold and if he does not support this statement by releasing the PS3 in spring a major upset will arise from gamers who have been waiting for the technologically advanced console to hit the market.

Master Poster
    Walid - much better, Its now live! I dropped the last paragraph as it didn't add much to the already good news article.
    Co-Founder: PSU | Playfire

Okay man, thank!

Thread Information