Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
Results 26 to 34 of 34
  1. #26
    Elite Sage
    Blu-Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    22
    Posts
    12,325
    Rep Power
    89
    Points
    530 (0 Banked)
    Items Metal Gear Solid
    I have the same question.

    - Xbox360 Arcade
    -Memory Card
    - Headset
    -Controller
    -Cords
    -PGR4
    You cannot mess with the greatness that is Lupe Fiasco
    PSN ID - WrathofAres
    Send me a friend request
    Now.

  2. #27
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    7,978
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    42,328 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoDev View Post
    I used it like 2 times at it's launch. That thing made the 360 seem quiet.

    Besides, I know the history/rumors of both. People were just looking for something to blame back then for the RRoD's.
    No, the original intercoolers did cause rrod's. I know of several people who had normal consoles that died after they used intercoolers.

  3. #28
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    The intercoolers caused RROD because it robbed the 360 of power, as it pulled power from the brick, therefore fluctuating and reducing power to the actual console. It was the worst thing you could do to a console.

  4. #29
    The G-Man
    SoDev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,683
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    No, the original intercoolers did cause rrod's. I know of several people who had normal consoles that died after they used intercoolers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    The intercoolers caused RROD because it robbed the 360 of power, as it pulled power from the brick, therefore fluctuating and reducing power to the actual console. It was the worst thing you could do to a console.
    The intercooler killed them because they pushed the bad build quality over the edge, fine. The intercooler problems are a drop in the bucket.

    The point is that people like me bought them at their launch out of desperation of the news that the 360's were dying (rumor at that point). I used it on me first model a couple times, but it was too damn loud. It collected dust after that.

    If blaming my RRoD's on that makes you feel better then flame away. It's such a bad defense when you weren't even being attacked in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #30
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    You're crazy lol get a pc and download the games for free or if you get smarter download the games for a dvd-hd and play in your xbox360. That would be gret right..., so get smarter

  6. #31
    The Game. You lost it.
    tmacfan4321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    21
    Posts
    3,883
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    241 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by rodolfoksp View Post
    You're crazy lol get a pc and download the games for free or if you get smarter download the games for a dvd-hd and play in your xbox360. That would be gret right..., so get smarter
    Please leave this forum, we don't need incoherent posts here.

  7. #32
    Supreme Veteran
    A7MAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    17,971
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    3,065 (3,044 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacfan4321 View Post
    Please leave this forum, we don't need incoherent posts here.
    Can you translate what he said please?

    I seriously did not understand everything he said (I got the "get the PC" bit).
    Gaming on all platforms right now.

  8. #33
    Dedicated Member
    Linkedscorpion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,472
    Rep Power
    62
    Points
    124 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by A7MAD View Post
    Can you translate what he said please?

    I seriously did not understand everything he said (I got the "get the PC" bit).
    basically, he insulted tmac by telling him what to do. tmac pay no attention to him and do what u think benifets you in the future,

    ps3's are amazing, but the only thing that make me go crazy for it are gt5, and KZ2
    If It Ain't Broke, I'll Fix It Till It Is.

  9. #34
    Apprentice
    souperman11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    21
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    47
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    I think rodolfoksp was saying was that tmac should illegally download games illegally on a PC and you're stupid for not doing so, which is the biggest load of crap i have ever heard.

    Back on topic, you should check out Amazon.com, its cheaper to list on unlike ebay, and you don't get a million listing fees. Wherever you sell the games/system at, I would sell all of the stuff separately, so you get more $$$.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.