Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 3826
  1. #26
    Super Elite
    zetsurin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,063
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    171 (0 Banked)
    I've reserved Ratchet and Clank for the PS3 at Argos. Haven't been particularly interested in it to-date though, but reserved it anyway just in case I decided to go and grab it later. Is there anyone here who was a little ho-hum about that game before trying it and ended up impressed? Am I insane for hesitating for 15 quid?

    Secondly, is the box-art for this copy the horrid platinum version, as I have found the game for 15 quid pre-owned at Game and would rather get that than get the platinum range artwork!

    Game have some great pre-owned sales at the moment, with Sega Rally actually going for 8 pre-owned. I got Assassin's Creed for 12.95 in game at Oxford Street pre-owned last weekend. Bargain!

    By the way, God of War for the PSP is 15 at Game also which is a bargain!

    "Winners Don't Do Fanboyism"
    Wii # 3403 5616 4484 2777
    Nihongo dekimasu ka?

  2. #27
    Forum Elder

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,963
    Rep Power
    67
    Points
    1,352 (0 Banked)
    i always check here first for uk stuff, 9/10 they have the best offers on there

    http://uk.gamestracker.com/ps3-prices.htm

  3. #28
    Superior Member
    JstuFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    6
    Posts
    659
    Rep Power
    52
    Points
    211 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vip3r View Post
    http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStatio...V/Product.html

    17.99 but no controllers. But I think the PS2 ones will work fine though.
    No, I want controllers, wireless ones.
    +rep nonetheless for trying. Thanks!!
    Edit:35 from amazon, that'll do...


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's pronounced "jay-stew-flai"

  4. #29
    Jack007
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zetsurin View Post
    I've reserved Ratchet and Clank for the PS3 at Argos. Haven't been particularly interested in it to-date though, but reserved it anyway just in case I decided to go and grab it later. Is there anyone here who was a little ho-hum about that game before trying it and ended up impressed? Am I insane for hesitating for 15 quid?

    Secondly, is the box-art for this copy the horrid platinum version, as I have found the game for 15 quid pre-owned at Game and would rather get that than get the platinum range artwork!

    Game have some great pre-owned sales at the moment, with Sega Rally actually going for 8 pre-owned. I got Assassin's Creed for 12.95 in game at Oxford Street pre-owned last weekend. Bargain!

    By the way, God of War for the PSP is 15 at Game also which is a bargain!
    Nope it's not platnuim mate as I've bought it from argos, and I completley agree with you, platnium cases are ugly as hell

    & heres the link to the game sale!

    SALE AT GAME, 3 PAGES OF PS3 GAMES ON SALE, GO GO

    http://www.game.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=7641&cm_sp=deals-_-topnav-_-ps3


    Also JstuFly, I was about to post the amazon price for Buzz but you found it, hope you enjoy it mate.

  5. #30
    Superior Member
    JstuFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    6
    Posts
    659
    Rep Power
    52
    Points
    211 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack007 View Post
    Also JstuFly, I was about to post the amazon price for Buzz but you found it, hope you enjoy it mate.
    Yeah, played this at a mates house, good party game IMO, it's worth a gander.


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's pronounced "jay-stew-flai"

  6. #31
    Jack007
    Guest
    http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=...BU07%20PS3ST05

    ^^ Theres some buzz prices mate if you havn't bought Buzz yet.


    Soul Caliver IV with Free Goitech Triggers if your fingers keep sliping off your ps3 L2 and R2 triggers.
    All for 36.99

    http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=...bur%20IV&p=PS3

  7. #32
    I'm A Monster!
    efs5030's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,573
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    3,295 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    is this only for europe or is this for na and everywhere else too?

    Sig By FinalReaper.
    Socom/Trophy Card.



  8. #33
    Superior Member
    JstuFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    6
    Posts
    659
    Rep Power
    52
    Points
    211 (0 Banked)
    I think that this should be for EU only, make new threads for different regions. (Keep's things tidy and less confusing.)


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's pronounced "jay-stew-flai"

  9. #34
    Jack007
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by efs5030 View Post
    is this only for europe or is this for na and everywhere else too?
    Well I don't know yet mate, I live in the UK so everything here is within Europe, but I could find US deals aswell, so for now everything is Europe.

  10. #35
    Superior Member
    JstuFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    6
    Posts
    659
    Rep Power
    52
    Points
    211 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack007 View Post
    http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=...BU07%20PS3ST05

    ^^ Theres some buzz prices mate if you havn't bought Buzz yet.
    Yeah, 35 off amazon, thanks for going through this trouble though, lol.
    +rep

    EDIT: Always check this place out.
    http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/index2.php


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's pronounced "jay-stew-flai"

  11. #36
    Jack007
    Guest
    No problem mate, Will find some more good deals after I subscribe to the Forums.

  12. #37
    Super Elite
    zetsurin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,063
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    171 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack007 View Post
    Nope it's not platnuim mate as I've bought it from argos, and I completley agree with you, platnium cases are ugly as hell
    Ahhh, I ended up getting it Pre Owned for 15 at Game just in case. Fortunately it's in mint condition, I swear it looks brand new so I'm still quite happy. Glad to get the original packaging anyway.

    They also had about 5 copies of Uncharted pre-owned for 15 which is an outright gaming bargain as well. Ninja Gaiden is getting cheap these days and is appearing in my purchase radar soon I don't think I will be buying games at their launch anymore as I now have a huge backlog to get through and the prices drop rapidly! I just can't believe that my mates back in Aus have been paying upwards of $100 - 120 for their games!!!

    "Winners Don't Do Fanboyism"
    Wii # 3403 5616 4484 2777
    Nihongo dekimasu ka?

  13. #38
    Jack007
    Guest
    I agree with you mate, I got all my games for bargains, cod4 for 20, gta for 30, warhawk for free

    I only get stunning amazing games at launce like Littlebigplanet

    Have you seen mgs4 prices? It only came out a month ago and it's 25 already!

  14. #39
    Superior Member
    timberflake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    1,598 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by JstuFly View Post
    If anyone finds me the new Buzz for less than 39.99, I will +rep you!
    EDIT: Before 5:30pm (GMT)
    Not sure if you still want it, but 32.97 @ Tesco http://www.tesco.com/entertainment/p...24&bci=4|Games

    I use http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/videoGames.aspx to search for the cheapest prices, has never let me down!

  15. #40
    Beware the Bomb-Head!
    no1kevlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,094
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    5,267 (0 Banked)
    I got BuzzTV with buzzers for 35 from amazon and Ratchet n Clank for 14.99 from Argos this last week
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  16. #41
    Super Elite
    zetsurin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,063
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    171 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack007 View Post
    Have you seen mgs4 prices? It only came out a month ago and it's 25 already!
    Yeah, amazing. I bought MGS the day it came out for 39, and now already 25. I have enough games to keep me occupied sufficiently to be able to wait in future. Just stacking up my growing collection right now, impressive. Best bargain I got so far was the Japanese version of GT5P for 6 (ebay).

    "Winners Don't Do Fanboyism"
    Wii # 3403 5616 4484 2777
    Nihongo dekimasu ka?

  17. #42
    Jack007
    Guest
    kool buy man, but is it japanese language only?

  18. #43
    Veteran
    snooper71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Posts
    4,451
    Rep Power
    92
    Points
    16,721 (0 Banked)
    Items Naughty Dog
    Not printed, but my local walmart has been selling Assassins creed at 29.99$ for a month or 2 already. (Canada). This price came before the greatest hits announcement.


    Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

  19. #44
    Superior Member
    valleyshrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    900
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    125 (0 Banked)
    lost odyssey - 14 http://www.powerplaydirect.com/asp/i...ec=ga&refID=aw
    enchanted arms - 15 http://www.graingergames.co.uk/Default.asp?gg=PN51
    rainbow six vegas 2 - 20 http://www.zavvi.co.uk/Tom-Clancys-R...2/838834/p.jsf

    www.powerplaydirect.com has a load of good deals like Dark Sector 25, The Club 17, NGsigma 19, virtua tennis 3 17

  20. #45
    karbineftw
    Guest
    This thread is very helpful. Thanks to OP.
    Can we keep it just Sterling only though thanks.
    Dont want to get mixed up with prices and what not.
    Or have a U.S Bargain bin too

  21. #46
    Cruel_Assassin
    Guest
    This thread is magnificent and should be sticked or at least bumped every now and then. Plus rep. This thread now gives me good reasons not to buy games day 1 anymore. I don't do day 1 sales from now on.

    Meal Gears Solid 4 at 25 is excellent but I won't buy it for ages time to come.

  22. #47
    Elite Guru
    Alpha2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,844
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    2,612 (0 Banked)
    yeah this realy should have the title edited to reflect that these are UK prices only.

  23. #48
    Cruel_Assassin
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbineftw View Post
    This thread is very helpful. Thanks to OP.
    Can we keep it just Sterling only though thanks.
    Dont want to get mixed up with prices and what not.
    Or have a U.S Bargain bin too
    I forgot that's what it's called. The Pound Sterling. It's magnificent.

  24. #49
    Jack007
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel_Assassin View Post
    This thread is magnificent and should be sticked or at least bumped every now and then. Plus rep. This thread now gives me good reasons not to buy games day 1 anymore. I don't do day 1 sales from now on.

    Meal Gears Solid 4 at 25 is excellent but I won't buy it for ages time to come.
    Thanks alot mate, hopefully it will be alive and I can bump it everyday with some awsome prices.

  25. #50
    Veteran
    AnotherRandom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,722
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    360 (0 Banked)
    Picked up MGS4 instore at game the other day, might have to head to argos and get ratchet and clank now aswell

    www.play.com

    Is a good website for low games and usually always has a sale on!

    {Thanks Tribunal}


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.