Atomic-Z

Looking for a GOOD clan..

Hey, ive had a ps3 since March 23rd 2007 (Europe Release date) and have had online since March 24th 2007, so i would say im a pretty experienced online player.. i currentley play CoD4, Bf:Bc, MGO and RSV2 mostly online, i am online alot...
    MY new acount is Atomic-Z (only rank 39 on CoD4) but my old account was Spirit136 and i was a 8th prestige rank 40ish, so i am pretty good.
    im very competitive when online..
    also love to make youtube videos, my account is MasterDazzle >> http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterDazzle i have 141subscribers and i have a capture card, so i am willing to film any clan videos or clan matches, and i will edit and upload...

please get back to me... or add me..
    PS i am 15 and would prefer it to be a clan around my age (Dont want to be in a clan with 35year olds )

I like your quality of videos, and funny too, lol.
    I dont have a clan, but would like to add you, so mabey I could be an extra in a movie, lol. I am an older gamer thou (27/m)
    psn name: MilenkoSlayer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I added you too, i am not in a clan, i am 7th prestige rank 42 at the moment :]

Look forward to playing with you soooooon!!
    :2gun:Bang Bang Your Dead, 50 Bullets In Your Head.

Psn -- Davro_C

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you can all goto pmc.spruz.com we are always looking for new members. the forums there are empty right now because i just cleaned them out. there are difrent divisions in the clan so feel free to join them.

abqdsm
    go check out xile.bigforum.pro . bunch of laid back people (age varies) who just like to play. Trying to expand some and dont have requirements.

Im also looking for a clan

Please follow the links provided, and then sign up if you wish to commit to TW. We have over 1000 member. Yes, 1000. We are run based on military structure, so don't think if you join, you can do what you want.. you must follow the proper rules and regulations. We are a VERY serious clan, who likes to have fun.

Head Quarters: http://www.twhq.org

About us: http://www.twhq.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=51

If you register, please reply here stating you have done so.

www.dtg.freezoka.com dats the only link you need just make a account and make yourself known on the forum

Auragin
    Add my new account (my gold cross account got hacked) at i-KoMaToSe-i, we can play. I play mostly weekends during school year.

PLEASE USE YOUR PSN NAME when you and if you sign up for Forum so people dont get confused when they go to add you. The see the new member name then try to add it if you dont use the proper name they'll tell me the name doesnt exist or it could go to the wrong person ! Thanx.

We have a forum created for Friends List members to shoot the breeze and create events and all sorts of fun stuff. If you're looking to make friends thru PSN and Forum this could be for you. Do you play every night ? Are you looking for normal people to game w/, you know, guys that play fairly and use teamwork in objective games ? Do you not care about stats and just the Win ?? Check us out. We game COD4, Madden, Army of Two, GTAIV, BF:BC, and others. We used to be a COD4 clan of 120 but we separated into 3 groups. My group wanted to play all sorts of games so here we are. We have about 30 members and 20 of us have been gaming together for over 9 months. We have about 10-12 newly accepted members and we're looking to add more.

The Forum is called The Sandlot. We create Private events for us to do such as Knife battles, Pistols only, and all sorts of games. We also have a Madden season going. We use the forum to shoot the breeze and get to know each other which further improves the gameplay. If you can be cordial, online every night and are lookin for normal cats to play w/ check it out you wont be disappointed. If you dont put the time in you're wasting your time.

Hope to see some soon !!

http://z10.invisionfree.com/NBHK_Cla...ct=Reg&CODE=00

i have a clan [sK] (silentknights) we have loads of different games that you can
    play u may possialby play some already we have the ps3 one which
    you were asking for for any ps3 game we have world of warcraft
    counter strike and counter strike source um runescape i think but
    not sure if we still have that one so yea my psnis : Dynomitkid if u wanna
    get a hold of me i will need ur e-mail though if that is ok for you it is just for the clans database.

I'm A Monster!
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic-Z View Post
    Hey, ive had a ps3 since March 23rd 2007 (Europe Release date) and have had online since March 24th 2007, so i would say im a pretty experienced online player.. i currentley play CoD4, Bf:Bc, MGO and RSV2 mostly online, i am online alot...
    MY new acount is Atomic-Z (only rank 39 on CoD4) but my old account was Spirit136 and i was a 8th prestige rank 40ish, so i am pretty good.
    im very competitive when online..
    also love to make youtube videos, my account is MasterDazzle >> http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterDazzle i have 141subscribers and i have a capture card, so i am willing to film any clan videos or clan matches, and i will edit and upload...

please get back to me... or add me..
    PS i am 15 and would prefer it to be a clan around my age (Dont want to be in a clan with 35year olds )

the clan i am joining (yes there is a process for this clan its not just hey your in) is Hollow Ground (\H/) they are a socom only clan currently they have a website which is:hollowgroundclan.com they are a mixed age group and they are looking for mature gamers age doesn't matter as long as your respectful and mature and just like to have fun and play as a team come to the site and register for the forums and leave an application if you would like to join

Sig By FinalReaper.
    Socom/Trophy Card.

aye

wanna see a good clan check out clan kid

BT7=]COOLKID
    :gta::2gun::2gun:OH SOUNDS KOOOL

Superior Member
    i am also looking for a clan to play tons of games with

i have just made new clan [SgS!] ITS WELCOME TO ANY AGED ABOVE 15, WE ARNT COMPETITION JUST FUN CLAN CHECK OUR SITE http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildForum.php?f=126580
    THANKS [SgS!]Sivill

bloodyguts22
    dammit kid! your website is nothing, seriously check if your website is actually there before u put the link

www.tw.tghq.com 500+ mebers, all 3 platforms and loads of different games, clan is very organized, you'll be very surprised

Nato sounds like a wicked clan.

Thread Information