Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    Watch Dogs

Basest Base
    Complete every Gang Hideout
    Freeware
    Unlock every Skill in the Skills Tree

Posted both because they were just 24 seconds apart. Pretty much the only thing left to do now is finish the game. I still have 3 Acts to go.
    Great stuff, you're motoring through it! I completed act I but then got distracted by trying everything else out so have been doing a mix of side missions and mini games. My last trophy was for taking part in 5 games.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by GazzaGSi View Post
    Great stuff, you're motoring through it! I completed act I but then got distracted by trying everything else out so have been doing a mix of side missions and mini games. My last trophy was for taking part in 5 games.
    That's pretty much the same thing I did. Finish Act 1 and then move over to side mission stuff. I only pushed through further into Act 2 because I needed to so to unlock more side stuff.

Veteran
    That's pretty much the same thing I did. Finish Act 1 and then move over to side mission stuff. I only pushed through further into Act 2 because I needed to so to unlock more side stuff.
    I may be hitting that stumbling block soon. Checked in at the 100 hotspots, done all the ctos hacking and towers etc related trophies and now making headway in to other bits. There's that much side stuff, the story has taken a back seat for abit for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    God of War Collection (God of War I) - Getting my ass kicked.

Died five times in a row trying to jump over a lava trap in the damn maze in the Challenge of Hades.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    A bunch of trophies from Mind Zero, Ace Combat: Infinity and Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection. Hoping the reviews for them all to be up by the end of the week.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    A bunch of trophies from Mind Zero, Ace Combat: Infinity and Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection. Hoping the reviews for them all to be up by the end of the week.
    How's ace combat? Had my eye on that

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I may be hitting that stumbling block soon. Checked in at the 100 hotspots, done all the ctos hacking and towers etc related trophies and now making headway in to other bits. There's that much side stuff, the story has taken a back seat for abit for me

All the AC games are the same way, which doing the side stuff in that game tended to screw up the main story continuity. I would do things and go places in the side missions and then in the main story they would act as though I didn't do any of it.

Like in Black Flag, I destroyed all the fortresses before the first story mission one, but I believe Edward acted as though it was completely new to him. Same with the ship, I had it pretty much fully upgraded and it was being talked about as a mediocre ship, despite taking down legendary ships.

Thankfully I haven't seen any of that with Watch Dogs. About to boot up the game and go for the 18 convoy missions.

EDIT: Finished the convoys and missing persons. Now just simply beating the story will give me the final 4 trophies then the Platinum. I'm done for today though.
    Last edited by ttech10; 06-03-2014 at 05:22.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Just got the Platinum for Watch_Dogs. I feel like those credits were about as long as the game itself.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Just got the Platinum for Watch_Dogs. I feel like those credits were about as long as the game itself.
    ubisoft has 600+ man teams on their projects so I wouldn't be surprised

Veteran
    Congrats mate

at the credits!

I'm on 6/7 on the missing persons trail. Is the 7th story progression or something? Can't see it anywhere on the map.

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Mine was from inFamous and finally becoming "Infamous". Next up is to beat the game on Expert (at final battle) then to the comet drop at 170 meters, kill 10 street musicians, and do the comet drop on 3 coughing enemies then the platinum is mine!

8 years and counting!

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Congrats mate

at the credits!

I'm on 6/7 on the missing persons trail. Is the 7th story progression or something? Can't see it anywhere on the map.

Thanks. I think at some point in Act 3 you get a call from the person that will place a mission marker on the map.

Those credits, though. They came in two rounds so if you walk away and come back you'll find there's something you have to do with the controller to advance to the next set.

I think I may start on some Black Flag multiplayer now. I just have to reach level 55 and use a few more ranged weapons and abilities before I get Platinum on that.

13. Likes GazzaGSi likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Silent Hill 3 HD Platinum. Much easier than 2. Now to sell this "Collection" and stick with the superior PS2 versions.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

15. Likes GazzaGSi likes this post
    Veteran
    Thanks. I think at some point in Act 3 you get a call from the person that will place a mission marker on the map.

Those credits, though. They came in two rounds so if you walk away and come back you'll find there's something you have to do with the controller to advance to the next set.

I think I may start on some Black Flag multiplayer now. I just have to reach level 55 and use a few more ranged weapons and abilities before I get Platinum on that.
    Great, thanks for that I was worried something had glitched

Congrats on the SH3 HD plat Aaron

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Thanks, now I'm at a loss on what to play lol, might finally finish Ni no Kuni.

Little Big Planet 2 Platinum trophy ^.^

Just got my 3rd platinum

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Welcome to the jungle - trine2

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Lego Pirates Platinum

Been working on this game for about 6 months on and off, a few days ago I get to 99.4%, only to run into a BS gamebreaking bug stopping me from getting the last red hat (there's 20 of these that give you special modifiers IE. invincibility) for 100%. Determined to not be robbed of an easy plat I restarted from scratch and speed ran through it and just now got to 100%. Done with it forever and deleted. Decent game without the glitchiness but yeah screw it.

Funny thing is it actually did that glitch again on my second playthrough but I got the red hat as soon as it appeared so yeah up yours Traveller's Tales. Hope the other lego games aren't this bad.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    That's disappointing having to restart.

Got halfway to level 55 on Black Flag from where I was (45) and unlocked/used a few abilities. I need something like 4500 credits to unlock the rest of the abilities, which I hope doesn't take forever to get. The amount I get for finishing a map in Wolfpack seems way too low, so it may take a while just to get that trophy (I need the abilities/ranged weapons usage trophy and level 55 trophy before the Platinum unlocks).

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
    Committed To The Cause
    Reach level 55 in Multiplayer

Played between conferences today and need a little over 1000 more credits to buy two more abilities and that's the final trophy.

EDIT: Platinum!
    Prizes, Plunder, and Adventure!

Took a little longer, the servers were down earlier when I tried to play. Took about 5 games, expected it to take longer but ended up getting a big credit boost in one game.
    Last edited by ttech10; 06-10-2014 at 21:41.

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    finally got that bastard Jimmy Jenkins on borderlands 2

Challenge Accepted
    Completed level 1 of all non-level-specific challenges with a single character

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Platinum in inFamous: Second Son!

8 years and counting!

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    finally got that bastard Jimmy Jenkins on borderlands 2

Challenge Accepted
    Completed level 1 of all non-level-specific challenges with a single character
    I was happy when I found him. It only took two locations worth of looking, once in the Wildlife place and the second in Opportunity, when I found him after about 75% of the chests were opened.

Got me to get back into the game. I recently got Phased and Confused for phaselocking 100 enemies, now running through split-screen while completing objectives with my main character and leveling up another to get the berzerker trophy. Just hit level 20 on him, so a few more levels and that'll be mine.

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    I was happy when I found him. It only took two locations worth of looking, once in the Wildlife place and the second in Opportunity, when I found him after about 75% of the chests were opened.

Got me to get back into the game. I recently got Phased and Confused for phaselocking 100 enemies, now running through split-screen while completing objectives with my main character and leveling up another to get the berzerker trophy. Just hit level 20 on him, so a few more levels and that'll be mine.

sounds like its going pretty well! I still have to get the other character specific trophies and kill terramorphous, hes a tough one!

Sent from my RM-937_eu_euro1_231 using Tapatalk

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I looked him up, that might be a difficult one. It says there's an exploit you can do with split-screen, I may have to try that out once I'm there.

Thread Information