Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    tamud
    Here we go again expecting to much again on TGS. Before E3 we expect something big to happen and nothing happen big, after that GC and it is lame and TGS.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dondidit View Post
    So I am guessing sony is saving their big guns for tokyo? I heard through ps3forums that some website said that there is a game that is not announced yet that will blow our socks away
    i doubt it. but i hate hearing about those games, like MAG and heavy rain i get very excited for the games but we probably won't get them until late 2009

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Por2geezGuy View Post
    Are there any pictures of the new psp 3000?
    Yes, I believe there were some here. Maybe in the PSP section on the forums. Basically it looks the same but with a little hole on the left side of the PSP on the front for the Mic and instead of having the home button, it's now the PS symbol like on the PS3 controller. Seems the Start, Select and PS button are round now instead of the shape it was before.

Ahh, here it is:
    Mac Mini 2.3GHz i5, 500GB HD, 8GB Ram; 16GB iPhone 5; 16GB iPad mini

Superior Member

i'll surely get the new PSP, but i really hope it doesnt feel cheap like the Slim. IMO, the conference was ok, but Sony should really stop announcing stuff which will come out in 2009. Thats a long way to go. I was expecting they'd announce some new firmware features. BTW, how does the mouse work in the keyboard? I saw just one pic, and i didnt notice any sort of mouse pad on it
    PS3 80GB NTSCJ
    Sony KLV-37U300A 37"

Super Elite

I didn't think Sony's conferance was that good to be honest, but some of the stuff they announced was pretty cool. 160GB PlayStation 3, that controller keyboard (Which I'll be buying right away.) Also we got a confirmed release date for LittleBigPlanet, which is great news.
    PSN ID = samuraiUNITED and me if you want

Elite Member
    The only thing I'm hoping for from TGS is a clear release date for WKC and T6. I'll keep my expectation low so I won't end up dissappointed.

Superior Member

ok i just read this..", a Touch Pad Button allows PS3 users to use the entire surface of the keypad as a touch pad, allowing them to easily maneuver the pointer while web browsing, simply by sliding their finger on the keypad surface."

That sounds cool. now i wonder what the blue button on the top right does
    PS3 80GB NTSCJ
    Sony KLV-37U300A 37"

Dedicated Member
    If BC means that much to you then you can get a used PS2 for about the same as one PS3 game, if you don't have a PS2 already (if that's even possible). LBP and Heavy Rain are the only announcements that really apply to me, I might get a PSP at some point, but no time soon.
    Am I the only one offended by censorship? Seriously, why do we put up with it!?
    http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9...mes4ol6uy9.jpg
    vvv READ VVV
    I've seen this mistake too much and it's irritating me, the phrase is "Couldn't care less", not "Could"

Veteran
    It's exactly waht I predicted... Because the US show was centered around shooters (K2, R2, MAG) I knew the Euro one would be centered on party / casual games (buzz, singstar, Eyepet) and TGS will be centered around RPGs.

gta0004
    Quote Originally Posted by the_End View Post
    Yes, I believe there were some here. Maybe in the PSP section on the forums. Basically it looks the same but with a little hole on the left side of the PSP on the front for the Mic and instead of having the home button, it's now the PS symbol like on the PS3 controller. Seems the Start, Select and PS button are round now instead of the shape it was before.

Ahh, here it is:
    the little hole was always there, i had one of the first PSP's and it had it.

Chocolatier to the Stars
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Disappointing that we are still deprived of dual thumb sticks. They must know by now how many of us owners of the PSP have asked for this.

​aka Sparc

Entropy isn't what it used be

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparc View Post
    Just so people don't have to pick through a huge thread.

- PSP 3000 announced - enhanced LCD, built in microphone, Skype and Go Messenger support, same form factor

- Limited edition PS3 160GB with 70 Euros of downloadable content included. Price will be 449 Euros.

- 80 GB PS3 available from Friday this week priced at 399 Euros

- LBP confirmed for October 29th release in Europe

- Wireless keypad for controller (similar to 360's). Looks large, but includes mouse functionality

- Vidzones - separate from the already announced video service.

- Music! Announced for Europe. Unlimited on-demand streaming music FREE OF CHARGE! Includes phone support!

- Singstar - new service which will support the importing of PS2 singstar songs into the PS3 version

- Singstar Disney announced (ewww)

- EyePet - "Virtual Pet. I thought it was something else, but I guess we're going to be raising 3D virtual pets with the power of the PS3. Trailer time. Using EyeToy, you can interact through the video and the little creature reacts to your gestures in real time. It shows it finishing in your drawings for you, after you've scanned it in, including making a fully functional little car. Now it's playing dress up. Crazy. Actual looks pretty cute, but let's see if the game is actually as awesome as the guitar-filled trailer"

- Heavy Rain scheduled for release in 2009 (no indication as to when). Very intense contextual gameplay with an extremely vivid emotional touch. Trailer very impressive.

- SingStar Turkish Party!!! German exclusive (start a petition if you want it for the UK and the US lol)

- LBP - Trophies confirmed. 50 levels included in the game. Indian-themed level looks awesome. IGN already giving the game 22/10 lol
    I played Indigo prophecy on the PS2 and loved it. I have the feeling that Heavy Rain is going to be 10x better. I can't wait to get my hands on that game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I shot the sheriff!!!!!!!:2gun:. Then I blasted the deputy!!!

1lyi1
    Ugh, I like the Heavy Rain stuff but everything else was casual-oriented. I guess Singstar's popular in Germany. But Music! might have some hope... might.

I just upgraded to a slim psp a couple days ago, and already it's outdated

Chocolatier to the Stars
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Nah, you got a few weeks yet lol

​aka Sparc

Entropy isn't what it used be

Thread Information