Latest PSU headlines:

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 818
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJordan View Post
    College football just ended yesterday and I am already pumped for the CFB opener between the Rebs and Boise Smurfs.

Agreed about Malzahn, awesome coach. Arky State must be doing something good, producing him and Freeze.
    Boise state just hired their coach from this year lol.

@Chris- Thing about LSU all rests on the shoulders of our true sophomore qb next season.The defense was down this year because of the lack of developed talent. We only had 2 or 3 seasoned starters. Defense will be better. Sad enough we had a team for a national championship this year but they just didn't get it done when needed. They got cold as well. But if Jennings turns out to be a dud...ugh Jordan Jefferson Days here we come. But I think he will be better.

Currently Playing: ​ Skyrim
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Beyond: Two Souls

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    Boise state just hired their coach from this year lol.

@Chris- Thing about LSU all rests on the shoulders of our true sophomore qb next season.The defense was down this year because of the lack of developed talent. We only had 2 or 3 seasoned starters. Defense will be better. Sad enough we had a team for a national championship this year but they just didn't get it done when needed. They got cold as well. But if Jennings turns out to be a dud...ugh Jordan Jefferson Days here we come. But I think he will be better.
    How was CamCam's offense this year?

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    One of the best in college for the first half of the year. Then our qb starting getting rattled at times but they still finished fairly well.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    One of the best in college for the first half of the year. Then our qb starting getting rattled at times but they still finished fairly well.
    Was it mainly nine routes and playaction?

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    The philosophy didn't really change much he just implemented more advanced motions that confused defenses but it was an improvement ten fold. LSU has always been a power running team and they remained that this year with an air threat now. There were actually quite a few big plays through the air. I couldn't be happier with his first year. He called to the teams strengths which honestly if it works you can't ask for much more.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    The philosophy didn't really change much he just implemented more advanced motions that confused defenses but it was an improvement ten fold. LSU has always been a power running team and they remained that this year with an air threat now. There were actually quite a few big plays through the air. I couldn't be happier with his first year. He called to the teams strengths which honestly if it works you can't ask for much more.
    That's good to know. Honestly, I like the AC offense, it's just very hit or miss on those deep balls (especially in the pros). I figured it'd be a success in the college game.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    That's good to know. Honestly, I like the AC offense, it's just very hit or miss on those deep balls (especially in the pros). I figured it'd be a success in the college game.
    I think it's just he is a better fit for college. I could see where this style wouldn't work well in the NFL. LSU was torching defenses early in the year. Having a good qb helped with that as well. I guess we will see what happens next year. But Mettenberger was raw before he took over. After Cam, Turned into a top 5 qb prospect and would likely have been higher if it wasn't for the torn acl.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Hey Freak, any thoguhts on this LSU player?
    JarvisLandry, LSU
    6-0, 195
    77 catches, 1,193 yards, 10 touchdowns
    CBS Sports Breakdown: “Solidly-built frame with above average toughness and body strength. Good build-up speed with smooth quickness and body control. Strong cuts and controlled momentum down the field - very good catch-and-go receiver. … Good size and speed, but limited in both areas. Only average height and length for the position. Takes a few moments to get up to his top-end speed and can be slowed in his routes by physical defenders - will struggle at times vs. press.”
    Ravens are looking for someone who "get that 3rd and long" conversion and YAC type of guy (as per the "State of the Ravens" presser a few days ago).

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Dude is a beast. He has done of the best hands I've ever seen from a wr in college. Just Google Jarvis Landry one hand catches you'll see. Not to mention he is a beast at catching on traffic.

PSN ID
    psu.com
    What that?

Thread Information