Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst ... 313 ... LastLast
    Forum Sage
    Items Naughty DogGuerrilla GamesNvidiaMaster ChiefPS3 SlimVita360 SlimLittle Big PlanetApple
    It's official the Texas Longhorns are no# 1 in the in the country. That saturday night game against the Missouri Tigers ceiled the deal. The Longhorns showed those guys whose the boss of the Big 12 as we crush the faces of all those tigers fans. Next up Oklahoma State Cowboys.

uuummmmm...Fried Beer iis a reality.

The G-Man
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sith View Post
    It's official the Texas Longhorns are no# 1 in the in the country. That saturday night game against the Missouri Tigers ceiled the deal. The Longhorns showed those guys whose the boss of the Big 12 as we crush the faces of all those tigers fans. Next up Oklahoma State Cowboys.
    At least there is college, eh Sith...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Heisman
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Somebody isn't talking about the Cowboys...

weird.

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Forum Sage
    Items Naughty DogGuerrilla GamesNvidiaMaster ChiefPS3 SlimVita360 SlimLittle Big PlanetApple
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Somebody isn't talking about the Cowboys...

weird.
    yelp talkin' Longhorns football. This is the greatest college team ever man we slapped those Missouri Tigers around like they stole somethin'.

The Heisman
    ... greatest ever...

want me to spoil it for you???

By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

Forum Sage
    ... greatest ever...

want me to spoil it for you???
    The Longhorns are the best no ifs and but about it....go longhorns.

The Heisman
    better hope a legit contender doesn't make it into the BCS Championship... that's all I'm gonna say

By Theft
    Trust me, it's sad

Forum Sage
    better hope a legit contender doesn't make it into the BCS Championship... that's all I'm gonna say
    Bring them on we'll be waiting to dish out a butt kicking.

Fister Roboto
    Oklahoma State is the Shizz on Offense so the longhorns better be prepared for 1 hell of a Spread Offense.

"The Secret Ingredient Is Phone"

The Marvelous One
    ROFL

How can you say they're the best team of all time when they're not even the best team their own school has had?

Fister Roboto
    How about this for a chance at opportunity:

October 21, 2008
    Texas Tech contest winner may kick this week Texas Tech contest winner may kick this week

Texas Tech's situation at place-kicker has evolved from a concern to a source of frustration. Now, it seems as if it has taken an unexpected, crazy twist.

Having already gone through two kickers - who have combined to miss six PATs and half of their field-goal attempts - the sixth-ranked Red Raiders are now seriously considering giving Matt Williams a shot against No. 18 Kansas this weekend.
    Williams is a Tarleton State transfer student who won a month of free rent at the Tech/UMass game several weeks ago by kicking a 30-yard field goal. After his successful try, Williams was walking back to his seat when he was flagged down.

"They relayed a message to me saying that Coach [Mike] Leach wanted to talk to me," Williams told RedRaiderSports.com the next day. "He told me to come into his office on Tuesday and talk to him, and then Coach [Clay] McGuire told me to come and speak with him on Monday."

Initially, it was thought that Williams was ineligible this season due to transfer rules. However, according to McGuire - who heads up the Red Raiders' special teams unit, Williams has been cleared to play. "That is the way I understand it, yeah," confirmed McGuire on Tuesday. "He's got a real good shot. Only Mike Leach could bring a guy out of the stands and make it work."

This wouldn't be the first time that Tech has relied on a non-scholarship kicker, although not quite under such unconventional circumstances. "We have a tradition of walk-on kickers rising to the top," commented Leach after the UMass game. "[Robert] Treece and [Alex] Trlica both were walk-on kickers that eventually ended up getting to play significantly. We're always looking for guys.

We're excited to see what [Williams]'s got to offer if he's interested."
    What Williams offers, compared to Donnie Carona and Cory Fowler, is something that is absolutely necessary for PATs: trajectory. "I've seen that guy try one kick," added Leach. "But the difference between his and the others is that they barely got off the ground. His got up right away."
    Source

That's extremely weird. They're a top 25 team needing a walk-on kicker

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethalmind View Post
    How about this for a chance at opportunity:

Source

That's extremely weird. They're a top 25 team needing a walk-on kicker
    Haha, funny...I was just at Texas Tech today. Strange to see this post.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."-Benjamin Franklin

Forum Sage
    Another great college football weekend is upon us game of the day oklahoma state @ texas longhorns should be a great game.

Fister Roboto
    Another great college football weekend is upon us game of the day oklahoma state @ texas longhorns should be a great game.
    Yea I haven't watched NCAA Football lately and I'm intrigued by that Game

Forum Sage
    Another great college football weekend completed is the Big 12 conference hot or what? Texas Oklahoma State played a heck of a game today came down to the last play of the game. Texas Tech destryed Kansas just crushed those guys faces. The BCS rankings should have 3 big 12 schools in the top 5. Texas, Oklahoma and Texas Tech. Next week game between Texas and Texas Tech in Lubbock should be awesome. Tech runs an unstoppable spread offense that will give the Longhorns fits.

Forum Elder
    I swear he's like 12 at the most.

Apprentice
    If Texas ends up playing Georgia, Florida, or Alabama for the BCS champioship... the SEC will prove how big of an epic fail the Big 12 really is

The Marvelous One
    ^ Yep. Texas is good, but they'll get their chode bloaded facing a powerhouse from the SEC.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Wufei View Post
    If Texas ends up playing Georgia, Florida, or Alabama for the BCS champioship... the SEC will prove how big of an epic fail the Big 12 really
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJordan View Post
    ^ Yep. Texas is good, but they'll get their chode bloaded facing a powerhouse from the SEC.
    Ignorant...both of you. I expected more from you KJ. The Big 12 is far and away the best conference in college football this year. If you wanted to rip on Penn St. I'd be down with you, but not the Big 12. Penn State will be there now, no one left to beat them since they squeaked by Ohio State. If Texas or Texas Tech doesn't finish undefeated in the Big 12 then USC will get the nod. No SEC to be had in the BCS title game. Sorry boys.

Apprentice
    not so fast pctrips... there's a good chance USC won't get the nod. their schedule is WEAK at best and that will factor in to the BCS computer rankings once all is said and done. Georgia, Florida, and Alabama all have good chances of being in the BCS title game if any of them can finish without a loss the rest of the season.

Forum Sage
    hello college football fans. Just watched one of the most exciting colege football game between the longhorns and red raiders of texas. I thought tech was going to blow UT off the field but the longhorns stormed back to take the lead. Tech did hail mary with one second to go to take the lead by Michael Crabtree reception. The red raiders spoiles the longhorns undefeated season and maybe the bcs title game. The winning touchdown was scored by a neighbor who lives dowwn the street...kinda of bitter sweet cheer for him but at the same time my longhorns lose the number one spot.

The G-Man
    hello college football fans. Just watched one of the most exciting colege football game between the longhorns and red raiders of texas. I thought tech was going to blow UT off the field but the longhorns stormed back to take the lead. Tech did hail mary with one second to go to take the lead by Michael Crabtree reception. The red raiders spoiles the longhorns undefeated season and maybe the bcs title game. The winning touchdown was scored by a neighbor who lives dowwn the street...kinda of bitter sweet cheer for him but at the same time my longhorns lose the number one spot.
    Great game! Credit to Texas for coming back from behind and almost winning the game. Very exciting!

That being said, that was not a hail mary, not in the slightest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Elder
    I really do wonder what it is like to see the world through the eyes of Sith....Hail Mary?

Veteran
    I still think Texas was the overall best team, but young and inconsistent where it hurt them.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

Elite Member
    Tech doesn't stand a chance against oklahoma and oklahoma state, they WILL lose before the end of the season. That leaves Alabama, Penn, and then Texas (assuming we keep scoring high, which we should considering the rest of our season).

If either Penn or Alabama lose a game, we're going to the championship game.
    old test:

most recent:

Faster than testing servers haha

Thread Information