Thread: www.xbox360.com

Veteran

www.xbox360.com

www.xbox360.com is now live

If you sign up for the community, they will give you a short survey you can fill out. One of the questions I found rather intriguing

It is important that the next videogame system I purchase connects to my TV wirelessly
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. This is a personal communication and in no way represents the official or unofficial views or opinions of my employer.

Anthony Hanses - Owner - Colloquy LLC

Veteran
    Nice site. To be expected from a next-gen console site though. Must be a web designers dream to get that commission. Could do with more information though imo.

Veteran
    After E3 you should see all the games start popping up there. Eventually you will see Xbox360.com and Xbox.com basically merge into one site, but that is more than likely at least a year out.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. This is a personal communication and in no way represents the official or unofficial views or opinions of my employer.

Anthony Hanses - Owner - Colloquy LLC

Veteran
    Lol, click on the question mark and the wallpaper is wierd.

This is probably the worst walpaper. Microsoft could do better than this..

http://www.xbox360.com/latin/poster_...r_1024x768.jpg
    "This life is not real. I conquered the world and it did not bring me satisfaction." -Muhammad Ali

Superior Member

I wonder if it has some symbolic meaning... the GREEN monster is beating the tiny space guy at videogames... in other words the X2 is a monster... it's going up against the PS3... and it's gonna kick it's butt. Maybe I'm reading in to it too much?? Yes?

Veteran
    I don't know about you but it looks like they're playing the original Xbox. Looks like it. But there is nothin' to it really. And that silver thing looks like the OurColony spider. Looks like the volume change in the first Xbox to the second one.
    "This life is not real. I conquered the world and it did not bring me satisfaction." -Muhammad Ali

Apprentice
    nah the big green thing was the old xbox and the alien guy is the new one

Dedicated Member

Podcasts

ok guys we need to set this thing up again. We need to get things set so we can have weekly podcasts.

My skype name is janenba352. Yell at me on msn if you want me to get onto skype.

Truly there has to be an even better way to do a podcast other then skype, ventrillo, and teamspeak.

Thread Information