Page 2 of 483 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 12052
  1. #26
    Master Poster
    Legend Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,074
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    130 (0 Banked)
    Just lock it up guys this is pretty pointless Like I want to see my ugly ass on the net. I rather just look in the mirror

    **man I'm sexy but the world may never know lol**


  2. #27
    Tribunal
    Guest
    I just need to know I'm not the worst looking guy in order to post myself.

    EDIT: Might have helped if the thread starter posted a pic first lol.

  3. #28
    adamba4e
    Guest
    No confidence out of any of you people.

    *Image Deleted*

  4. #29
    Master Poster
    Legend Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,074
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    130 (0 Banked)
    Come on Trib what are youz chicken ?

  5. #30
    Super Elite
    Ricokillercon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Well i'll be first


    Its from me 2 years ago. Its only my face because all other pitures i have show other people.
    LOSING-if at first you don’t succeed failure may just be your style

    Created by Legend Killer

  6. #31
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    ...
    Last edited by Brandon; 10-16-2012 at 21:31.

  7. #32
    Elite Guru
    Panda Bear Shenyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    82
    Posts
    5,602
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    This site is too big and people are too nerdy to show their faces, BUWAHAHAHAHA

    The first guy/gal to post a pic of themselves will be my ultimate hero!

    GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

    On edit (after Adam and PBM posted their pics): WHOAAAAAA, I bow down to you my lord.

    Awesome pics!
    "and I mean If he doesn't like you after he sees this, then you're just gonna have to go back home and put some more make up on."

  8. #33
    adamba4e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky
    Quote Originally Posted by adamba4e
    No confidence out of any of you people.

    *Image Deleted*
    LOL...that's exactly how I pictured you. You look cool.

    Here's me:

    I pictured you different. How old are you?

  9. #34
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Um...people are already posting their pics. You're a little late, Panda.

    @ adam: I'm 21

  10. #35
    Elite Guru
    Trinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,676
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    251 (0 Banked)
    I wont be posting my pics because ou will laugh.

    @Adam, is it me or you look like Kimbo's brother (j/k ) Looking good

    @Peanut, those are the evil banning eyes? Now im afraid to post.

  11. #36
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    @Peanut, those are the evil banning eyes? Now im afraid to post.
    I hardly look evil, lol.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

  12. #37
    Tribunal
    Guest
    Holy CRAP! Thats exactly how I pictured PBM too look.

    Crap, now I got to find a camera...

  13. #38
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I got more...but won't post because others aren't.


    Holy CRAP! Thats exactly how I pictured PBM too look.
    I get that a lot.

    Adam looks like a celebrity, lol.

  14. #39
    adamba4e
    Guest
    *Image Deleted*

    Here is another pic for you people.

  15. #40
    Tribunal
    Guest
    *srambles to find camera*

    Jesus you'd figure for as much as I look at myself (lol) I'd have a camera around.

    I'll try to get mine up here shortly.

    EDIT: Oddly enough, Adam looks like the complete opposite of what I thought... he actually looks like a "gangsta"... I'm afraid of him now... he could easily kick my butt.

  16. #41
    adamba4e
    Guest
    I'm going to take down my pics now because like I said, I am paranoid.

  17. #42
    Forum Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,514
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    259 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by adamba4e
    I'm going to take down my pics now because like I said, I am paranoid.
    Too late Adam. I've already saved them and am going to post them all over the board.












    ...okay, maybe not.
    Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge at you because you are a vegetarian.

  18. #43
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    You took them down? What's to be paranoid about?
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

  19. #44
    Tribunal
    Guest
    The illuminati and things like that would use those pictures to find him.

  20. #45
    adamba4e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal
    The illuminati and things like that would use those pictures to find him.
    Exactly!

    I think I am the most paranoid person here.

  21. #46
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    You need to get over your conspiracy paranoia.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

  22. #47
    Veteran
    hoverbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Posts
    4,754
    Rep Power
    80
    Points
    10,735 (0 Banked)
    PeanutButterMunky looks way different then I thought. That's a weird angle of the picture taken too.

  23. #48
    adamba4e
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky
    You need to get over your conspiracy paranoia.
    That's what you say now, then they start taking our rights away little by little. How do you know you are not one of the many Americans being monitored?

    *Grabs his .9 and starts peaking out the windows*

    *No I do not really have a .9mm in my hand.

  24. #49
    Forum Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,514
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    259 (0 Banked)
    It's okay everyone, don't panic. If you missed out on seeing how gorgeous Adam is, I managed to save them before his paranoia overcame him. All you have to do is send $50 to showmethemonies@ceraspaypal.com over Paypal and I'll PM them to you. Please include your username so I know who to PM, and no refunds, thanks.












    I wonder if Adam's paranoid enough to try to send some money to see if it really is my Paypal?
    Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge at you because you are a vegetarian.

  25. #50
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    That's a weird angle of the picture taken too.
    Pfft...I'm not showing you my whole face. Don't want "T.H.E.M." to really know who I am.


    That's what you say now, then they start taking our rights away little by little. How do you know you are not one of the many Americans being monitored?

    *Grabs his .9 and starts peaking out the windows*
    LOL.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.