Page 482 of 483 FirstFirst ... 472482 ... LastLast
Results 12,026 to 12,050 of 12052
    Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Was that an actual movie?

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    yeah it was released straight to tv I keep meaning to buy it

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Here is what I look like when I sneak up on my son like a NINJA!

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Yes ... and there's already been a sequel. It's painful to watch.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    I go away for a few weeks and wondering why this thread exploded...a girl posted.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    This is me after my 4 month absence!
    Attached Images

PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    The name noodlegirl gives it away a little I think, that is what first gave me a clue.

What kind of a clue? A raging clue?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I was referring more to how people behave. :]
    Welcome to the Internet.

8. Likes Sylar likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    What kind of a clue? A raging clue?

10. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    IMG-20140316-WA0020.jpg

Me without muslim beard

20140731_161504.jpg

Me with muslim beard :D

Forum Overseer
    lol TALIBAN!

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    Yea man, watch what you say. I might suicide bomb yo ass.

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    oh man if you're gonna blow him i don't wanna watch

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by KungMartin90 View Post
    Yea man, watch what you say. I might suicide bomb yo ass.
    don't worry, i'm actually not close to you, i'm on my drone killing you and also all the people around you XD

Forum Sage
    Sylar didn't mean that type of blow

Forum Overseer
    yeah, i just realized he said "blow him" and did not add "up".

now the conversation is off limits...

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    oh man if you're gonna blow him i don't wanna watch
    Don't go too crazy man! Haha! =)

Forum Overseer
    for some reason this question just popped into my head, would you guys let a really good-looking tranny blow you?

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    20140312_192227.jpg

Me looking like a retard :D

20140312_192939xx.jpg

My gf looking at the waitress like she saw a ghost <3
    Last edited by KungMartin90; 08-15-2014 at 18:17.

Forum Overseer
    what's your ethnicity? also your gfs.

oh and don't be offended by my personal questions. all of my questions are usually offensive.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    what's your ethnicity? also your gfs.

oh and don't be offended by my personal questions. all of my questions are usually offensive.
    Haha it's ok. People always ask where I'm from and no one guesses right Same with my gf.

My dad is from Bolivia, my mom is Swedish. My gf is from northern Pakistan.

What about you? Your name is muslim, so you're muslim? I recently converted to Islam btw. Which makes it kinda hard to have gf :/
    Last edited by KungMartin90; 08-15-2014 at 18:23.

Forum Overseer
    Haha it's ok. People always ask where I'm from and no one guesses right Same with my gf.

My dad is from Bolivia, my mom is Swedish. My gf is from northern Pakistan.

What about you? Your name is muslim, so you're muslim? I recently converted to Islam btw. Which makes it kinda hard to have gf :/
    crazy because i was just going to say she looked paki/indian but then again, i have seen some german girls with dark hair/skin look like us and some other ethnicities as well so didn't want to say anything.

i'm a born muslim but not a practicing one. i sort of follow islam in a way that it provides me with wisdom. i don't pray and have recently stopped celebrating religious holidays but i don't mind either way. i don't forbid others around me from doing so.

i'm also not raising my child as a devout but obviously he will be influenced since my wife is more devout but she also does not practice. she used to be a lot more devout though.

you can have a gf in islam, you just can't do anything physical with her. but yeah, that would be difficult lol. you can also go out on dates.

You don’t look pakistani/indian but we do have people that look like you (my brother has your skin color, my sister, my aunt and one of my cousins are lighter than most white people), pakistan and india have a very diverse ethnicity. Ranging from really really dark-skinned people to really really light. They come from all sorts of backgrounds, african, arab, persian, asian, caucasian etc.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    Oh so you're Pakistani? Awesome! Yea I know, I thought my gf was persian before we got together. People say she looks persian too. Actually people think I'm persian, they even try speaking persian to me. Haha. Someone even thought I was Indian, but that was recently when my skin got darker cuz of summer here in Sweden. But anyway, my gf looks more pakistani than persian. Though her mom's mother tongue is Persian (I think they speak it in balochistan where she's from. Her dad has another language though, so dunno).

Awesome that you're muslim man. Salam wa aleykum brother (:

Actually, I've been taught (and I totally respect what your beliefs are) that gf's are strictly forbidden in Islam. Any type of relationship is haram, especially physical contact. So so far, considering that, I'm a very bad muslim. But my gf's family is a lot more liberal, so they're kinda chill with everything (except for her dad being really pissed that I met her without him knowing). I'm not that liberal though in my belief, neither are my muslim friends. My only problem is that I become somewhat of a hypocrit because I can't practice my beliefs since I'm already inlove with my gf. I can't just cut contact with her.

But I don't know. I'm going to take Islam in baby steps. I'm hoping to marry her soon though. Because her dad won't let me be with her unless I marry her, and obviously also because according to Islam I have to be married to her if I want physical contact, or even talk to her at all without her parents or an imam present. But I'm still planning to go meet her in Poland (where she's studying medicine) in September, cuz I'm so weak and need to see her

I do my 5 prayers every day though, most of the time. I go to friday prayer etc. I'm actually going to a lecture in the mosque soon (A swedish convert who studied Islam in the Medina University for 8 years is having it, he's actually really knowledgeable about Islam).

I hope to finnish the Quran soon too, so I can atleast say that. Also so I can see the message with my own eyes, instead of asking sheikhs or friends.
    Last edited by KungMartin90; 08-15-2014 at 19:00.

25. Likes Itachi likes this post
    Forum Overseer
    Oh so you're Pakistani? Awesome! Yea I know, I thought my gf was persian before we got together. People say she looks persian too. Actually people think I'm persian, they even try speaking persian to me. Haha. Someone even thought I was Indian, but that was recently when my skin got darker cuz of summer here in Sweden. But anyway, my gf looks more pakistani than persian. Though her mom's mother tongue is Persian (I think they speak it in balochistan where she's from. Her dad has another language though, so dunno).

Awesome that you're muslim man. Salam wa aleykum brother (:
    wa alaikum as-salam. that’s probably because persians have caucasians (and stem from the caucasian race IIRC but also have african/indian influence so you will see people of all skin color)…if you’re seen with a pakistani who looks persian (pakistani have some irani influence) then they will assume that you’re persian too.

Actually, I've been taught (and I totally respect what your beliefs are) that gf's are strictly forbidden in Islam. Any type of relationship is haram, especially physical contact. So so far, considering that, I'm a very bad muslim. But my gf's family is a lot more liberal, so they're kinda chill with everything (except for her dad being really pissed that I met her without him knowing). I'm not that liberal though in my belief, neither are my muslim friends. My only problem is that I become somewhat of a hypocrit because I can't practice my beliefs since I'm already inlove with my gf. I can't just cut contact with her.
    so you have to define what a gf means. If you mean where you have a relationship, then yes that is haram because a relationship implies more than friendship. You can have a girl friend in islam I meant. As long as it’s platonic. If your intentions are good, I don’t see a problem.
    So even if you have an interest in the person, that’s fine…remember the Prophet married a woman he was in touch with on a regular basis. You can’t sit here and tell me that there was no interest between them before she brought that up to him.
    I’m actually a strict follower of the Quran, I tread lightly with Hadith.
    But I don't know. I'm going to take Islam in baby steps. I'm hoping to marry her soon though. Because her dad won't let me be with her unless I marry her, and obviously also because according to Islam I have to be married to her if I want physical contact. But I'm still planning to go meet her in Poland (where she's studying medicine) in September, cuz I'm so weak and need to see her
    if you’re just taking her with you and you’re not speaking with her in good intentions and there’s no physical contact, seriously, go out there and enjoy yourself. I’m not a molvi (priest) but I know enough to say that this is not forbidden. If you hear it somewhere, look at Quran, see what it states, you will see that Quran is not very limiting in what you can do.

I do my 5 prayers every day, most of the time. I go to friday prayer etc. I'm actually going to a lecture in the mosque soon (A swedish convert who studied Islam in the Medina University for 8 years is having it, he's actually really knowledgeable about Islam).

I hope to finnish the Quran soon too, so I can atleast say that. Also so I can see the message with my own eyes, instead of asking sheikhs or friends.
    in my personal opinion, go to a convert for knowledge, especially someone who has a lot of education, I would personally not listen to people that are only knowledgeable about the religion and have no other input or understanding of the world. You may not know this but it’s quite sad that “most” muslims don’t know what they’re praying (ones that don’t understand arabic, which is most), and so they don’t know what they’re following and why. There’s a lot of hypocrisy there but that’s neither here nor there. Please PM me so we don’t continue to derail lol.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    You sound like my gf man And that's a good thing. She's very intelligent masha Allah.

You're right, let's continue this in PM. I need to go to the lecture now, but I'll definitely PM you later cuz I wana continue this conversation. Baraka Allahu fik.

Asalam wa aleykum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu bro!

28. Likes Omar likes this post
    overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    Get the $#@! out of here with this bull$#@! you 2! Tits and shizzle in here only!

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

Thread Information