Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
Results 51 to 71 of 71
  1. #51
    Super Elite
    K2D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,022
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    14,003 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    But you enjoyed the journey didn't you? If you didn't, then the joke's on you, my friend

    Jokes aside - you can make what you want of the ending - or - you could play the sequal, which in my opinion paled in comparison.

    Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    ...
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

  2. #52
    Master Guru
    arfi-gorgona-O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,682
    Rep Power
    82
    Points
    4,265 (0 Banked)
    Sorry for the sec post...the forum isnt working as it should.
    Good "night" my baby...i will always remember you.I love you.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHZ2cooseqU&annotation_id=annotation_93283 5&feature=iv

  3. #53
    Master Guru
    arfi-gorgona-O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,682
    Rep Power
    82
    Points
    4,265 (0 Banked)
    I think its rather sad than dissapointing.At least for me.FFX was a very good game,i really enjoyed it.
    Good "night" my baby...i will always remember you.I love you.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHZ2cooseqU&annotation_id=annotation_93283 5&feature=iv

  4. #54
    Super Elite
    K2D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,022
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    14,003 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    ..if you watch it until after the credits, you'll see that Tidus is revived again.
    I'm a bit torn here actually.. After my first playthrough, I was totally devasted. On my second, I thought it had a sense of hope. But in the end, I had to go on youtube and watch the ending for full closure ..hehe. I'll never touch X-2 again

    Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    ...
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

  5. #55
    Selected Members Council
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Slime Hill
    Age
    23
    Posts
    23,165
    Rep Power
    195
    Points
    20,759 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by girlgamer1984 View Post
    X-2 by no means is a bad game. The ending perfectly explains where Tidus was left. So, what I do not understand is; why make a whole game, when this could have been covered in X?
    Maybe because a sequel was their intention all along? It seems to me that if everything were to be left crammed into one game, it'd probably be too much to swallow for some. That's why people decide to make sequels to the stories they create. Final Fantasy X-2 dealt with Yuna and friends setting out on their journey to find Tidus among other things. It was expanding itself from Final Fantasy X -- and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
    Also, sad-ending does not equal good ending. This is the general concept I am getting from this thread. In my opinion, if a writer cannot morally boost you, or uplift your spirits, that writer has no right to write anything at all.
    Well, I have to disagree with you on that. No right to write anything at all? Some of the saddest endings to a story end up being the best. Books like George Orwell's 1984 and movies like the Titanic etc. And when it comes to videogames, Final Fantasy X may have a sad ending (not like it should have had a happy ending, unless you want everything to be predictable) but it's been revered as one of the best Final Fantasy games of all time because of the story itself.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!



  6. #56
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,972
    Rep Power
    162
    Points
    72,660 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by girlgamer1984 View Post
    Agree with you on the FFX points. I cannot see what's so amazingly special about X's utterly lame ending. The ending was too open-ended. I have said it before in another thread, and i will say it again. After you make a 50+ hour game, and add countless cutscenes and FMV's init, to give a good view of the story; what motive is left there not to tie up all the loose ends? I do not simply understand this. The ending was very poor, and I mean extremely poor.

    They could have thought of a better ending, keeping the overall malencholic mood intact. However, they decided to leave a open hole, to intentially fill it through X-2 later.

    X-2 by no means is a bad game. The ending perfectly explains where Tidus was left. So, what I do not understand is; why make a whole game, when this could have been covered in X?

    Also, sad-ending does not equal good ending. This is the general concept I am getting from this thread. In my opinion, if a writer cannot morally boost you, or uplift your spirits, that writer has no right to write anything at all. As all writers are charged with writing something to give people hope, and a concept, that "struggle earns you happiness and fulfilment". FFX completely fails in this department, and that equals failure in my book.
    Are you kidding me? If a writer doesn't use a happy ending then that writer has no business writing? One thing has always bugged me about you, GG. You don't know what the word "opinion" means. Just because you didn't like the ending doesn't mean the writer should be fired. I've went through FFX 15 times. I've spent over 500 hours with the game and the ending more than satisfies me. The world doesn't revolve around you. Damn...

    And it's not like the world exploded and everyone died at the end. The only bad things that happened were the deaths of Tidus (supposedly) and Auron (who was already dead). The whole message that I got from the story was that you have to stop dreaming at some point in your life and you have to do what you have to do for the bigger picture. Both Jecht and Tidus wanted to go home and be superstar blitzball players again once they arrived in Spira, but over time they realized that was just a dream and that their job was now to see their pilgrimage through, destroy Sin, and save Spira.

    It was about determination and courage. And I don't know what world you come from, but in this life there's not always a light at the end of the tunnel. Go ask all the dead soldiers who fought and died for you and your country. They died for the bigger picture.

    I personally loved how Tidus continued on his journey to kill Sin even though he KNEW he would die. But you would rather Tidus and Yuna run off to Dream Zanarkand and start partying every night while Sin rampages all over Spira, killing thousands of people every day....

  7. #57
    Selected Members Council
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Slime Hill
    Age
    23
    Posts
    23,165
    Rep Power
    195
    Points
    20,759 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I know I've already told you this before, Ixion, but that is a post worthy of a +rep. I also like how you detailed the story behind Final Fantasy X, and then followed through with the message about understanding the bigger picture with there not always being a light at the end of the tunnel.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!



  8. #58
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,972
    Rep Power
    162
    Points
    72,660 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    I know I've already told you this before, Ixion, but that is a post worthy of a +rep. I also like how you detailed the story behind Final Fantasy X, and then followed through with the message about understanding the bigger picture with there not always being a light at the end of the tunnel.
    Thanks! Just doing my job.

    +rep

  9. #59
    Lunar_Chaos
    Guest
    This is my favorite video game ever made.

  10. #60
    Dedicated Member
    kryton101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,333
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    2,116 (0 Banked)
    Girlgamer wrote: -

    Agree with you on the FFX points. I cannot see what's so amazingly special about X's utterly lame ending. The ending was too open-ended. I have said it before in another thread, and i will say it again. After you make a 50+ hour game, and add countless cutscenes and FMV's init, to give a good view of the story; what motive is left there not to tie up all the loose ends? I do not simply understand this. The ending was very poor, and I mean extremely poor.

    They could have thought of a better ending, keeping the overall malencholic mood intact. However, they decided to leave a open hole, to intentially fill it through X-2 later.

    X-2 by no means is a bad game. The ending perfectly explains where Tidus was left. So, what I do not understand is; why make a whole game, when this could have been covered in X?

    Also, sad-ending does not equal good ending. This is the general concept I am getting from this thread. In my opinion, if a writer cannot morally boost you, or uplift your spirits, that writer has no right to write anything at all. As all writers are charged with writing something to give people hope, and a concept, that "struggle earns you happiness and fulfilment". FFX completely fails in this department, and that equals failure in my book
    FFX didn't have the showbiz ending we might expect, it was different and had a very different feel to it altogether. A lot of people dont like different as you have indicated and fair enough. It's natural to want a sense of absolute conclusion at the end of such a journey, the why's and wherefore's laid out for simple folk to muse over. In this case it wasn't, tough.

    Your last few lines though totally begger belief. Writers as far as i am aware of have no such charge to uplift and deliver hope. Although it is sometimes desired and often welcome writers may well do far better to challenge our ideas and values, or perhaps deliver a politcal message, perhaps to educate? Maybe, and heres a thought, all of the above and much more, but not neccesarily all at once or indeed even at all if thats what they so desire. Otherwise all we end up with is Disney land where the aim to make us all cheerful and nothing else.

    I persoanly enjoy programs like star trek and the like that have an uplifting element to them but I have also watched some very dark movies and programs and found them to be equally engaging. If games are to appeal to a greater range of people then they need to step away from such conventions and definatley not just do something where the aim is to become predictable and uplifting all of the time. It's the curse of hollywood where origonality gives way to predictable plots and fancy effects. We are all becoming bored of this and gaming, which has so many possibilites in terms of direction and origonality would be mad to followthe formulaic movie approach at all.

  11. #61
    Elite Guru
    DeputyDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,185
    Rep Power
    81
    Points
    247 (0 Banked)
    Um. Did someone really say that anyone that considers them self a writer but writes things with sad endings makes them... not.. a writer?

    I just skimmed over that really, but if you believe that.... wow..... I'm aware of everyone's whole "opinion" but when your opinion takes over a majority of everything ever written and throws it into a barrel and then proceeds to light it on fire, your opinion doesn't count.

    A majority of everything ever written is meant to be sad. To say that something sad being written is garbage is complete ********. In fact I would have to say a story have a sad ending has a better chance of changing you in someway than a story written completely based on the subject on trying to change the reader. Most writers completely fail when they attempt to change the reader.

    For instance, "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" is, in my opinion, one of the best books ever written. Almost everyone can relate to that book in some way, but the writer never forces you too feel that way. It ends on a rather depressing note, but you end up feeling connected to the story in some way. It's a fantastic book. Everyone should read it at one point in their life.

  12. #62
    Selected Members Council
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Slime Hill
    Age
    23
    Posts
    23,165
    Rep Power
    195
    Points
    20,759 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It's just downright embarrassing to say that a writer has no right to write anything if they present a sad ending to their story. Do people always prefer happy endings? Do you account for everyone else's opinion on how a story should be interpreted? I'd like to see you personally walk up to Kazushige Nojima, the man behind the story of Final Fantasy X and tell him he doesn't have the right to do his job. I wonder how he'd react to your statement. Keep in mind that Kazushige Nojima is the same writer for Final Fantasy VII and the Kingdom Hearts series.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!



  13. #63
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,972
    Rep Power
    162
    Points
    72,660 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by girlgamer1984 View Post
    I don't know what the word opinion means? So, if I am in disagreement with your perceptions, that view which I hold does not count as an opinion? I think you need a thorugh lesson in diserning opinions, from "shoved down the throat" comments.
    You said the FFX writer has "no business writing" simply because he didn't use a happy ending. That's why your statement wasn't just an opinion. You were trying to destroy everyone else's opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by girlgamer1984 View Post
    Death equals despair, this is a universal known fact. Killing off Tidus at the end (Leaving the vague extra ending aside), gave you what kind of feelings? Hope? Happiness? You felt rewarded?

    Hope lies with life, and all the feelings of being alive. They could have changed the ending, by showing that fayth decided to evoke his memories and bring him back from death. This is where the hope lies; you feel that after your hard work you will get rewarded in life, and not end up dead, or with nothing in your hands.

    About your soliders example; just tell that to their families, who never loose hope, that they will come back alive, safe and sound. So, they will be able to live out their lives happily. This is what hope is...There is no concept of hope in death. Get this through to your head. Happy endings need not be cheezy, they can be good and thought out as well, like the ending of X-2, in which Tidus finally got the ending he deserved.
    So just because the ending didn't make you feel warm, fuzzy, and safe inside...it wasn't a good ending? Maybe...just maybe...there was something more important and more REALISTIC that the writer wanted to convey. Like I said....every struggle DOES NOT end happily.

    Hell....the whole theme of FFX was FALSE HOPE. The writers wanted to convey that you can't just hope everything will be fine in the end. Yunalesca and her Yevon religion wanted to control Spira through false hope, just like our religions and many other real world organizations have done (Whether you believe in religion or not is up to you, but that was the message the writer wanted to convey).

    That's why the writer wanted to show that all you can do is be brave and resolute. You can't "hope" for anything. You have to use all your abilities and do it yourself, which is exactly what Tidus and Jecht realized they had to do. Both Tidus and Jecht realized they would never be able to go home and Tidus even knew he would die in the end, but they knew that Spira was more important than themselves. This is the part of my argument you seem to look over. Tidus saved millions of lives by doing this. He realized, just like you, that life is the most precious thing in this universe. That's why he sacrificed his one life for the sake of a million others.

    And if it's "Tidus getting what he deserved" that you're looking for....well.....FFX provides that as well. I'm guessing you didn't visit the fayth once you obtained the airship, because one of them mentions how "the Fayth never forget those who help them", while another one mentions something about a rebirth from sea. Plus, we see with our own eyes that Tidus does get revived. Tidus does survive after all. It seems to me though, that the main thing you wanted from the ending was for Tidus and Yuna to be seen happy together. I guess that's why FFX-2 pleases you more. FFX chose to imply that inevitability instead and leave a little of the ending to our imaginations, since our imaginations are more powerful than anything out there.

    But to just conclude my points.....the writer of FFX didn't want to just gratify your hope. He wanted to convey a certain message; a message that would make each and every one of us better people if we listened to it. That is what many writers try to do instead of just making you happy for a minute or so after the game is over.

  14. #64
    Master Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,082
    Rep Power
    93
    Points
    826 (0 Banked)
    I am not going to disagree (cause we all know that will get us no where) but if there were not sad endings to games/movies, then movies would get boring in my mind. If we know the character is going to live, and everything is going to be fine, where is the reason to care for the person, and get emotionally attached?

    This is what a writer wants don't they, for us to be engrossed in their story, and feel what the characters are feeling? If we know they are going to somehow find a loophole out of their situation, then where is the fun in that.

    Seriously, to go out in a self-sacrificing way was a great ending. I would think that you would be happy to have someone willing to do that for you (which you might have, I don't know), but as I have seen it as much as you I am not going to go into this particular ending as you have already said that your opinion wont change, and you have that right, as not everyone will see the ending the same way.

    Ok, two stupid examples off the top of my head:

    Heavenly sword:
    Review stated story was excellent, game was short, blah blah blah. Girl Takes up sword of gods. Sword feeds off of her life. She knew this when she picked it up, but still takes up the sword to save her village. Girl dies at end (correct me if I am wrong) but village is saved. Is this a happy ending? Not necessarily, but everything that mattered to the main character has been saved, so she can rest peacefully.

    Troy: Epic movie, huge budget, great story (in my mind). Main character's name is Achilles, so if you have gone through school, you will know that the main character dies (now I must add, they did a good job of it, with what they had to work with) at the end. Did this make the story any worse, no, as if he had not died, then that would have meant he didnt learn anything from the last 3 hours of movies, so there is no reason to care for him. He learned to love, blah blah blah.

    These are just 2 off the top of my head examples, not the best by any means, but I hope they get where our side is coming from. I am not expecting you to change your opinion, but I simply want to show you how some of us see that the ending is a very good ending, and I personally wish they didn't have the 100% ending in FFX-2, as in my opinion, it lowered the quality of the first ending (even though the rest of FFX-2's story and battle system was actually well done, including the other endings)


    Holy novel batman......sorry for the ramblings, If it doesn't make sense, I apologize, as I kept coming back to this post while working, so have written it over a few hours.

  15. #65
    Elite Member
    Prosthetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,734
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    15 (0 Banked)
    Simply because you have personal reasons to dislike the ending doesn't mean that you can discredit a writer for going down a different path and using an ending that doesn't leave you with a happy picture.

    The ending still evokes emotion in you and all writing doesn't need hope to be good. That goes for writing in any department. I've got to agree with all the points Ixon has made. Whether you're saying you understand the idea behind the story and the ending or not doesn't take away from the fact that you insulted the writer because it didn't fufill your personal wishes.

    Writing is subjective and you don't have to like it that's fair enough and you can even dislike it for the fact that it wasn't a happy ending but you can't attack the writer and say that he shouldn't be a writer because it doesn't instill hope in the player. Writers don't have a job to bring hope to people. A writer writes for themselves because they want to put something across to the reader and that can be positive or negative.

    Like Ixon sid the game gives you a more realistic ending and makes you think a lot more than Tidus and Yuna riding off into the sunset. I played the game for all them hours for a resolution to the story, happy or sad I just wanted to see how it ended.

    The writers did a great job on the game and like I said earlier on it was refreshing to see a different type of ending. It stopped the story from being predictable.




  16. #66
    Elite Guru
    DeputyDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,185
    Rep Power
    81
    Points
    247 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by girlgamer1984 View Post
    Did it even occur to you, even once, that I might have personal reasons to type this? Did it? I do believe that a writer who gives you feelings of despair have no business writing, and I will say the same thing again, despite your overly persistant attempts at putting my opinion down. I seriously, and truly, do not give a slight amount of damn, what you or any one else thinks.





    It's like beating a stinking, rotting dead horse, but here it goes. Whatever writer tried to convey, I could easily see it, so there is no need to analyse the game for me, as I can surely claim that I have played it more than you (About 20 times to be precise).

    I fully understood, the so-called scarcely philosophical message he endeavoured to put across, though it got stuck probably half-way in his brain, but anyone can see the vague hints here and there. I did visit the fayth before defeating Jecht, and I happen to know what they said.

    My point remains the same; I have personals reasons not to like the ending. Keep this in mind, "Those people who relish happiness every day, do not know what it actually feels like, and they will never be able to appriciate the good things in life. To them, such things are cheesy, boring and corny. Only those people truly appriciate such themes in literature, movies, games so on and so forth, who get to taste it rarely."

    Personally, I do not like Disney like endings as well, they make me cringe, and grind my teeth; but I appriciate it when a character struggles and finds some meaning, or something worth living in life.

    Think about what I have said.
    So you're saying your life sucks. Man, thats a shame. I'd love to feel bad for you. Except my life is far from good, my life isn't fantastic either. But i'm not gonna say that happy people can't write. And I'm not going to agree that just because my life sucks that I can't read a book with a sad ending. Thats just rediculous.

    And I'm aware everyone has "personal" reasons for things they say, but I highly doubt your life is as bad as you want anyone to believe. There are people with lives far worse than you apparently can imagine, and I'm sure that if they even had the chance to get there hands on a book, and actually could read it, that they probably would prefer a "happy" book.

    Personally I think it's rediculous to say, "my life sucks, i'm unhappy, and because no one experiences my life they can't truely appreciate a good book." I laugh at. Be lucky you even have the things you have. You know how many kids would enjoy to even have any book? How many kids would love to even have video games to play? Stop whining about your life when it's other lives you should really care about.

    Oh, if by some reason your post wasn't referring to your "terrible life" then take note of this anyways.

    Besides, saying someone can't be a good write if they write something sad is an opinion that proves you don't care about other people's opinions.

  17. #67
    Dedicated Member
    kryton101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,333
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    2,116 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by girlgamer1984 View Post
    Did it even occur to you, even once, that I might have personal reasons to type this? Did it?
    We all have personal reasons. It's just when they become so focused and isolationist that they bubble over into sweeping statements in such a public arena that it causes a stir like in this case.

    Most of us enjoy reading about other peoples personal view points and no one is claiming you shouldn't do otherwise. Perhaps a dash of restraint is required if you feel yourself getting too near to something so personal that it is going to make you write something that just gets everyones back up or is so general and sweeping in nature that it simply demands a response (after all, thats what we are all here for?!?)

  18. #68
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,972
    Rep Power
    162
    Points
    72,660 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The problem we have with you though is that you have this concept in your head that "struggle always equals fulfillment", but it clearly doesn't. So why does every game, movie, and book need to end in that way? It makes no sense. Yes, the families of those soldiers "hope" the soldier comes back alive, but half the time he or she doesn't. So why does every story that a writer comes up with have to end in the ideal or hopeful way instead of the way that happens over 50% of time in REAL LIFE? That's what I don't get.

    P.S. I'm actually enjoying this conversation with you (since I like any conversation about FFX), so I would like for you to reply. I'm sorry for getting emotional over this, but this game is very emotional for me and you're completely sh*tting on it. And that's not easy to take.

  19. #69
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    419
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    245 (0 Banked)
    The ending for this game could never be good, the game itself is too good it's one of those games I wish I could just continue onwards forever uncovering every little nook and cranny of that world

    The ending itself I was fine with but I wouldn't go as far as to say disappointing... But still that's only my opinion

  20. #70
    Elite Guru
    DeputyDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,185
    Rep Power
    81
    Points
    247 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by girlgamer1984 View Post

    I don't know what on earth you are talking about... By personal reasons, it means what? My life sucks? Lol Okay, I am done with this stupid thread. Even if supposedly (lol) I did give away something about my personal life, you came across as quite the ignorant jerk. No offense... I have come across people who have suffered because of false hope, and have seen a terrible side of life. Thence, you cannot even begin to understand the concept of terrible life. Please, spare me this attitude, and the in-genius conepts which have profusely poured out of your skull. Seriously, spare me...


    .
    I'm not a jerk, i'm an *******. There is a difference.

    Oh and the quote you gave basically says people who live happy lives can't truly appreciate it, and because their lives are good, they find literature boring and cheesy. But the people that rarely experience happiness appreciate much more. I'm not saying this isn't true. Because to an extent it is. But the sentence you gave before that said, "My point remains the same; I have personals reasons not to like the ending." Therefore, you give us a quote. Relating to how people that rarely get a taste of good in their life appreciate themes of happiness. And since you keep referring to how enjoy the happiness outlook in stories, and how writers aren't really writers if their final message is depressing, then you are referring to yourself as the latter of the quote. The part that would assume you appreciate literature because you rarely get a taste of good in your life.

    So I'm sorry if your paragraph's structure failed to convey your overall message. And the reason I'm a "jerk" is because in this day and age, especially with you, someone who obviously doesn't truly care about others opinions doesn't understand any other approach. You say you care, and I'm aware that you may dislike that type of theme in what you read, but to say that they fail as a writer is hilarious.

  21. #71
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,972
    Rep Power
    162
    Points
    72,660 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDon View Post
    someone who obviously doesn't truly care about others opinions
    I think that's the bottom line of why we're all upset with GG. Whenever she comes into a thread she basically says, "F*ck all of your opinions. Mine is the only one that counts." Maybe she doesn't notice it, but that's the general tone whenever she tries to express her "opinion".

    Even if you completely disagree with everyone in the thread (which is 100% fine), you just can't completely undermine everyone else's opinion like that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.