Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Member

Xbox 360 conference..

How long is the wait?
    [Currently looking for an applicable banner]
    [Currently looking for an applicable signature, I really need to learn the rules in this place]

Dedicated Member

The Killers and The Chemical Brothers will be playing at Msoft’s presser. Sweet!

No word on what they may be showing, but it better be good if they want to top Sony’s amazing presentation.

Oh, and we all get a free faceplate for coming. Talk about taunting, where’s the rest of my 360?
    [Currently looking for an applicable signature, I really need to learn the rules in this place]

Dedicated Member

The Xbox 360 will be backwards compatible and launch in Japan, North American and Europe at the same time.

More later.

Superior Member

Keep it coming

Dedicated Member

Microsoft 's first- and second-party development teams are running full force with Epic Game's Gears of War, Rare's Kameo: Elements of Power and Perfect Dark Zero, MGS's Project Gotham Racing 3, Phantagram's Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes, Mistwalker's Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey, and Q Entertainment's Ninety-Night Nights. Gamers will also be able to experience a host of games from third-party publishers, including Call of Duty 2, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Dead or Alive 4, Dead Rising, The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Full Auto, Saint's Row, Test Drive, and Quake IV.

There are more than 160 in development for Xbox 360 from first-, second-, and third-party teams. Namco, Konami and Capcom (Dead Rising) are officially supporting the console as well.

Microsoft plans to launch its console with between 25 to 40 Xbox 360 games using a launch window that spans the first 90 days from launch. Neither the launch date and nor the price were revealed.

Theyr showing a DOA4 tech demo, its supposed to look pretty amazing.

Dedicated Member

FF XI IS coming to the Xbox.. updated graphics etc etc no other announcements about S-E games so far

Dedicated Member

Theyr supposed to be showcasing PGR3... more on this in a bit thats all I know as of now...

Dedicated Member

Custom faceplates:

Dedicated Member

Alright just found out a new peice of into, the Xbox 360 will NOT play back all Xbox games it will only play back selected titles, only except popular titles with playback on Xbox 360.

Dedicated Member

Call of Duty up.. supposed to look good, no screens yet.

Dedicated Member

Elder Scrolls 4 now.. its supposed to look better than the ones already shown.

Dedicated Member

This conference is boring me I can't be bothered typing what theyr doing every now and then so I'll post up everything later, it should become available as a download in about 3 hours anyway, now theyr showing FF by the way.

bustabusta196
    Tell me you saw that video of PGR3... I havent seen anything like the reality of those cars before ever shown on a game.

Dedicated Member

mak... i dont know what to say. you know the rules of this forum yet you constantly break them everytime i get on.

Dedicated Member

Are you referring to the constant double posts, if so I couldn't be bothered going back and changing them each time becauase if I did to I had to edit the thing like 12 times and the forum was so slow(due to all the guests) it was much faster typing in what I heard in the quick reply section, wasn't trying to break any rules just try and be helpful, anyway moving on why aren't there any pictures of any games on the internet the conference has ended

EDIT: Actually here are some shots of DOA4, the shots that were posted the other day, they are real:

Superior Member

Ahhh... I wanna see what they saw the stupid feed kept cutting in an out... I missed DOA4... purin-chan matte~~~!!!!! ^^
    Seriously, I wanna see DOA4 running... why did the video cut in an out so much??

Elite Member

actually, I think the xbox director will be contradicting himself if he doesn't develop for ps3...

Superior Member

w00t!! DOA4 was nice. I'm glad they fixed the hair. Finally, saw the DOA video very cool. Ryu was look might bad-mofo-ish.

Itagaki only said that so people wouldn't question his reasoning. He did it so that he'd be the BIG fish in a small pond rather than just another fish in the ocean.

By the way, 1 billion? Yeah, and jenna jameson is stalking me for my manhood...

P.S. She should ;p

By the way, the xbox conference feels like an informercial. "WE've unlocked the secret to..." lines are everywhere. ^^

"you've heard it right.. everything we offered here will be free...", really infomercial!! ^^ Love it!!!

Also, anyone have any idea what the proprietary garbage is about?? Super awesome version of Xbox games?? trying to sneakily blow away sony???

Elite Member

Still, it'll be mighty true when all those topics covering Tecmo going to Sony again etc and how itataki said that he'd develop for the system with the strongest or something. He'll just contradict what he says..shame on him, unless he does make a game for sony's system, highly unlikely

Dedicated Member

He was probably talking out of his backside but when it comes down to it a lot of developers will jump on the PS3 bandwagon if they see its easy to develop for and the most powerful hardware.

Tim Sweeney was the biggest critic of the cell, a couple of years ago he said the cell would be too hard to program for and he preferred the Xbox 2 approach then next thing you know he's at E3 showing a demo of Unreal 3 running on the PS3 and talking about how easy the PS3 is to develop for!

Elite Member

I guess what he thought backfired on him. But what Itagaki says in old conferences and tecmo futures is that he would develop his 'Dead or Alive' series on the strongest console to provide the best quality. Like he did from PS2 to Xbox....and no one would be willing to buy a re-release anyway -_-

Dedicated Member

Well he might develop for the PS3 unless he was talking out of his backside and trying to promote the Xbox 360.

Elite Member

We all know that everyone is greedy, and if bill gates is paying him to say good things he'll backfire and say something else...in this world it's all about money

Superior Member

I agree the world IS all about money... --__-- darn it ... anyway, I agree, but Itagaki has serious pride issues. I don't think he or his team would sell out... Tecmo in general yes, I can see that, but Itagaki has enough say and is powerful enough that I can't see him letting it happen. He want's to be the best looked up to as the best and so on... he'll go where he thinks is best for him and his team... not on money. He's simply too proud to do otherwise. Or so I hope.

Elite Member
    I like the graphics of DOA but i was kind of disapointed by the way the battles looked. For example when you punch your opponet it just looked too fake. It looked like their bodies werent following the right motion and would just fall down too fast.
    I am not bothered by the fact that I am unknown. I am bothered when I do not know others.
    -Confucius

Thread Information