No replacement for Hideo (MGS4)

Elite Member
    Hopefully it will be a add-on to MGS: 2....Need (Really Bad) to see what happens after:

[spoiler:116d8f1da4]When they found out all that info about the people in control...can't really remember there names at the moment...[/spoiler:116d8f1da4]
    Called Out of Retirement: SMC Member
    Senior Animator - Sony Computer Entertainment America

The Patriots. Yeah, it seems Hideo Kojima wants to pursue that angle on the whole MGS universe. I'm excited as hell - but we'll have to wait to next year to see PS3 footage... That'll be mindblowing0! Doesn't really surprise me that they only show this MGS3-engine based teaser, though - they only recently began developing the game (March, I think).

That was one of the funniest movies(game related) I've ever seen. But expecting Kojima's sans wits, nothing short of cool.

It looks like Snake will be supporting a beard this time. I wonder what Kojima-san is thinking. Is snake old already? Sheesh, that'd suck! But again its Shinkawa-sans awesome drawing that can never cease to impress. Just look at those artwork man. I'm expecting nothing short of spectacular on PS3.

Cliff Bleszinski(Gears of War) on David Jaffe's God of War: I warn you, though, if you play God of War, other games aren't as good anymore. It's like eating a really good steak, and then going back to Sizzler.

Elite Member
    Yeah that is for sure one great way to introduce new games. That gave Kung Fu Hustle a battle for the funniest movie of the year.
    I am not bothered by the fact that I am unknown. I am bothered when I do not know others.
    -Confucius

Administrator
    Do we need a new topic? http://ps3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2140

Post the link in the other thread.
    "Love the life you live, and live the life you love." ~ Bob Marley

Thread Information