Latest PSU headlines:

sn818

Help on Resistance 2 **SPOILER**

Okay, i have searched for walkthrough's through google and only come upon one and that guys isn't where i am. So maybe you guys can help me?

Elite Member

You have to walk out of the generator and basically walk right up to the swarm. You have about a split second or so from when it notices you and when it kills you. Once you see the swarm move/angle towards you, start running back through the generator to the other side. I had gone right to the edge of the generator(you can see the two different floor colors. generator is like a blueish metal while the walkway is regular gray metal) when the swarm was to my right in front of a column of the generator, looked at the swarm and that hooked the swarm onto me. Make sure your not walking backwards (still facing the swarm) because you wont be able to run and the swarm will catch you.

Your your body

You have to lure the swarm in with your character. You have to run around outside of the generator, and when it starts to follow you....run across the generator so it gets trapped in it....then you just shoot it with the canon.

Elite Member
    I hate this game sometimes...

It's just too hard at times...

PS3 Slim 120GB upgraded to 320GB
    Now Playing: Portal 2, Crysis 2, Infamous 2 Beta

Veteran
    the way i did it was i stood on the edge of the generator and let it get really close (it might take a couple trys) then run through the generator so it follows you, that should do it
    I will say what needs to be said and take whatever consequences that carries.

Sublimely Static
    Quote Originally Posted by sn818 View Post
    Okay, i have searched for walkthrough's through google and only come upon one and that guys isn't where i am. So maybe you guys can help me?

Shooting doesn't attract the swarm. its going to come at you fast regardless. Shooting at it 'slows' it down. You need to expose your self then shoot at it so it doesn't kill you quickly.

sn818
    Managed to lure it in. Just barely
    Quote Originally Posted by streetracer67856 View Post
    I hate this game sometimes...

It's just too hard at times...
    Shoot magnum rounds into the walls and when they charge, use the secondary function to blow up the bullets. Managed to do it like that

Thread Information