Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by SchaffinOSX View Post
    I have a question:

Say you're looking through some old requests from a matter of months ago, and you see an avatar that was made for and never used by the requester. Are you aloud to use this avatar as your own? Or must other precautions be taken beforehand?

Thanks for anyone who can answer this for me.
    well, just PM or VM the person who made it an ask them if you can use it... 99% of the chance they will agree...

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionT16 View Post
    well, just PM or VM the person who made it an ask them if you can use it... 99% of the chance they will agree...
    Alright. Will do. Thanks you two for your help.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Super Elite
    I have a question:

What if an user makes a request for a sig and avy and he/she does not like any of the entries that have been submitted. Does the user have to choose one of the sets, or is he/she able to tell the entrants that he/she does not like any of the sets before him/her, and thank them for their participation?

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops_1 View Post
    I have a question:

What if an user makes a request for a sig and avy and he/she does not like any of the entries that have been submitted. Does the user have to choose one of the sets, or is he/she able to tell the entrants that he/she does not like any of the sets before him/her, and thank them for their participation?
    Personally, here is what I'd do:

A. Give each of them reputation for their hard work and say thanks.

B. Do your best to get more entries. Or, from what I have seen, most members here who take requests are willing to take more than one attempt at a request, so long as you give them a reasonable time frame of which does not pressure them among their daily life and other request they may have at that time.

I'd most likely go with B if I were in such a situation.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by SchaffinOSX View Post
    Personally, here is what I'd do:

A. Give each of them reputation for their hard work and say thanks.

B. Do your best to get more entries. Or, from what I have seen, most members here who take requests are willing to take more than one attempt at a request, so long as you give them a reasonable time frame of which does not pressure them among their daily life and other request they may have at that time.

I'd most likely go with B if I were in such a situation.
    Yeah, I guess I'll pretty much do the same thing. Wait for some time for something good to appear (and ask them for a new set if the previous one is not great), but if nothing comes, then I guess a thanks and rep for participation is all I can offer.

I'm a hater, a traito.
    Could we make it one of the rules that a person requesting a sig changes the end of the title to their request to (closed)?
    It's become quite a pain to go through all the threads to see if it has been completed or still on going.
    It'd be very easy to do a the same time as choosing a winning sig, and would keep the place neater and more user friendly.

Hi please could you do AvP sig...500x120 please? Just a predator will be ok....1,000 sp reward

Thread Information