Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Superior Member

White Knight Story new screenshots in the latest Famitsu

Sony Computer Entertainment has released new screenshots of White Knight Story for the PlayStation 3 in the latest Famitsu showing some new creatures of the game. The title is set to release on December 25 in Japan
    Link to the SCANS

Wish I could read Chinese so I can want this game even more.

Sweet. Can't wait! I guess I need to keep typing. I hate all of this forum's stupid rules! I'm trying to get help with something, for one time. Probably won't post here again, but I need to make 10 posts before I can start a thread! And when I just want to say something like, "That's cool!", I need to type extra!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyCass View Post
    Link to the SCANS

Wish I could read Japanese so I can want this game even more.
    Me too.

But it's cool to see this. You find some good stuff, FrostyCass!

That's Chinese btw, not Japanese. If anyone wants a translation I can do it.

Master Guru
    Nice scans, can't wait for the game to come out.... I need an RPG game in my collection.
    Mac Mini 2.3GHz i5, 500GB HD, 8GB Ram; 16GB iPhone 5; 16GB iPad mini

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by tename View Post
    Lol, I was too busy looking at the pictures to notice.

Superior Member
    Thanks for the correction as I have no idea what the language is. +Rep when you do.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by okapiuk View Post
    Me too.

But it's cool to see this. You find some good stuff, FrostyCass!
    Thanks okapiuk. :gta::gta::gta::gta::gta::gta:

PLEASE do not complain about my editing skills, i just did it so it's readable... anyways, not much proofreading on translation either, provided as is, PLEASE do not flame me with how bad my translation is... I also connected the page to make it like the magazine double-page spread feature article. LASTLY, I DON'T know ANY official names, or spelling, therefore if I made name translation mistake just kindly point it out. Although I am most likely not going to make any revisions.

Previews (the files are too big to be posted on photobucket. So it has reduced quality. Included a Megaupload link) Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W7IT4OMH

Spread 1

Spread 2

Superior Member
    PLEASE do not complain about my editing skills, i just did it so it's readable... anyways, not much proofreading on translation either, provided as is, PLEASE do not flame me with how bad my translation is... I also connected the page to make it like the magazine double-page spread feature article. LASTLY, I DON'T know ANY official names, or spelling, therefore if I made name translation mistake just kindly point it out. Although I am most likely not going to make any revisions.

Previews (the files are too big to be posted on photobucket. So it has reduced quality. Included a Megaupload link) Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W7IT4OMH

Spread 1

Spread 2

Thanks for the effort and the fact that you can translate this. I could be wrong but I believe the posting images of the scan's is against forum rules. Thats the reason why I didn't attached the images but provided the link.

just read the rules... doesn't have anything on "scan" ... what's wrong with posting scans?? O_O size or what??? but these aren't hosted here, but is hosted on photobucket XD

Elite Member

i am excited about this game too but that doesn't mean i would ***** all over the pages before i scanned them... what is that all about?

edit* this forum edits *****? what about skeet?

I'll try translating...

first page:
    Enemy Organization Revealed!

The organization, "The Wizard," is a revered, ancient organization. They are able to utilize ancient magic to control monsters. Every member of the organization is equiped with armor. This is a dangerous organization that atttacked Bandora city just to steal a "Knight." Everything regarding the organization is unknown, whether its name, structure, or motive. The name "The Wizard" was nicknamed by Bandora city.

The leader of the organization, Gurazeru (Katakana), rarely shows himself in the public. Therefore, his power and background is unknown. But judging from his followers, he must possess unimaginable power. And it seems like he has the power to transform into a knight.

Next the old dude is Beras**tan. (Ber**hitan) Some of the descriptions are covered. But he ambushed some city disguised as a Circus leader and in a flash, the city falls in chaos.

That's all for the first page.. I'll do the rest when I get back. Hopefully it helps.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by yayakakababoom View Post
    I'll try translating...

first page:
    Enemy Organization Revealed!

The organization, "The Wizard," is a revered, ancient organization. They are able to utilize ancient magic to control monsters. Every member of the organization is equiped with armor. This is a dangerous organization that atttacked Bandora city just to steal a "Knight." Everything regarding the organization is unknown, whether its name, structure, or motive. The name "The Wizard" was nicknamed by Bandora city.

The leader of the organization, Gurazeru (Katakana), rarely shows himself in the public. Therefore, his power and background is unknown. But judging from his followers, he must possess unimaginable power. And it seems like he has the power to transform into a knight.

Next the old dude is Beras**tan. (Ber**hitan) Some of the descriptions are covered. But he ambushed some city disguised as a Circus leader and in a flash, the city falls in chaos.

That's all for the first page.. I'll do the rest when I get back. Hopefully it helps.
    Thanks, but Tename has already translated the first 2 pages already so there is no point in doing them. You could translate the others though.

Superior Member
    just read the rules... doesn't have anything on "scan" ... what's wrong with posting scans?? O_O size or what??? but these aren't hosted here, but is hosted on photobucket XD
    hmm I guess I was wrong, my bad. good stuff.

Super Elite
    I started making a more aesthetic version of the scans, heres what I have done so far:
    http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...2008/WKC_1.jpg
    Tell me what you think, if you want me to continue then I will. I don't want to waste my time is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Ocelot View Post
    Thanks, but Tename has already translated the first 2 pages already so there is no point in doing them. You could translate the others though.
    Ah didn't see that. Thanks.

Anyway here's page 4:

In this game, there'll be tons of gigantic sized monsters, larger than humans several times. They're the Gigasu, who are summoned from the demon world through a certain card. It is said the spirits given to Gigasu's contractor can receive an enormous power, however, their own spirits will gradually be eaten, and at last, taken over by the monster. Every Gigasu has a different look, but they all contain a "Magic Eye" on their chests.

and some parts of page 3:

(Top right corner) Every weapon has three attributes and every magic has four. Every weapon and magic has its own unique attribute. Same for enemies, they have their own strengths and weaknesses. Every creature has a different strength and different weakness in different parts of their bodies. Being able to utilize the correct attribute against certain parts will be the key in the battle. In this article, we will not only inform the specific attributes of weapons and magic, but also explain the symbols displayed on the screenshots.

Weapon attributes: Weapons have three attributes, Slash Charge/attack, Hit Charge/attack, and Stab Charge/attack. For instance, single handed sword (Long sword) and twin swords are both Slash Charge/attack attributed. Double handed axe and staff are Hit Charge/attack. For more specific details, look at the chart below. It can be very advantageous if the correct attribute is used against certain boss/monster.

Magic attributes: Basically there's "Holy magic" for healing and "black/spiritual magic" to attack. The black magic consist of fire, water, earth, and wind. Utilizing each elements' strengths and weaknesses will be a significant part of battle.

Those are the major points, the rest are description of the symbols in battle mode. I don't know how to photoshop it so I'll leave it to Tename or whoever. Some of the terms I named might be off so...
    Anyway, may this be useful.

Wow, This thread full of win thank you everybody ^__^

Dedicated Member

Can't wait stop with the threads getting too excited lol

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    jdawg222
    wow, words cannot describe how bad i want this game. i really hope this game comes out by april.

I translated ALL four pages, and combined them into 2 pages because they are written in Double-page spread Features.

Super Elite
    Yeah I realised that after I posted.

Here's my first page redone for easier reading, thanks to Tename and yaya for the translations. I also added a bit of my own writing to make it read a bit better.
    Tell me what you think.
    Note: It says 'Bandora' City in the "Wizards" section, that was a spellcheck error that I didn't see till after I finished it.

Forum Guru
    Because of copyright issues, therefore it's not allowed to post scans.
    PSN and XBL ID: EspadaKiller

Steam ID: god_of_shawn

My blog: www.espadakiller.wordpress.com Follow me @twitter as well!

Apprentice
    @ tename, yayakakababoom and Major Ocelot

Thanks for the translation, guys! And I really like your edition Major Ocelot, I hope you will post the rest of scans soon

It's nice that after a long time without knowing something about this game we're getting some information. A lot of threads about WKC are appearing lattely, I'm very happy

A new dawn is here

Superior Member
    Looks good btw can anyone explain how the online works for this game? Is it a mmorpg like WOW or runescape or summing? If it is that would be amazing lol.

Thread Information