Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. #1
    Superior Member
    FrostyCass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    1,109 (0 Banked)

    White Knight Story new screenshots in the latest Famitsu

    Sony Computer Entertainment has released new screenshots of White Knight Story for the PlayStation 3 in the latest Famitsu showing some new creatures of the game. The title is set to release on December 25 in Japan
    Link to the SCANS

    Wish I could read Chinese so I can want this game even more.

  2. #2
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Sweet. Can't wait! I guess I need to keep typing. I hate all of this forum's stupid rules! I'm trying to get help with something, for one time. Probably won't post here again, but I need to make 10 posts before I can start a thread! And when I just want to say something like, "That's cool!", I need to type extra!

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    okapiuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    43
    Points
    283 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyCass View Post
    Link to the SCANS

    Wish I could read Japanese so I can want this game even more.
    Me too.

    But it's cool to see this. You find some good stuff, FrostyCass!

  4. #4
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    That's Chinese btw, not Japanese. If anyone wants a translation I can do it.

  5. #5
    Master Guru
    the_End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,649
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    2,165 (0 Banked)
    Nice scans, can't wait for the game to come out.... I need an RPG game in my collection.
    Mac Mini 2.3GHz i5, 500GB HD, 8GB Ram; 16GB iPhone 5; 16GB iPad mini

  6. #6
    Apprentice
    okapiuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    43
    Points
    283 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by tename View Post
    That's Chinese btw, not Japanese. If anyone wants a translation I can do it.
    Lol, I was too busy looking at the pictures to notice.

  7. #7
    Superior Member
    FrostyCass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    1,109 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by tename View Post
    That's Chinese btw, not Japanese. If anyone wants a translation I can do it.
    Thanks for the correction as I have no idea what the language is. +Rep when you do.

  8. #8
    Superior Member
    FrostyCass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    1,109 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by okapiuk View Post
    Me too.

    But it's cool to see this. You find some good stuff, FrostyCass!
    Thanks okapiuk. :gta::gta::gta::gta::gta::gta:

  9. #9
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    PLEASE do not complain about my editing skills, i just did it so it's readable... anyways, not much proofreading on translation either, provided as is, PLEASE do not flame me with how bad my translation is... I also connected the page to make it like the magazine double-page spread feature article. LASTLY, I DON'T know ANY official names, or spelling, therefore if I made name translation mistake just kindly point it out. Although I am most likely not going to make any revisions.

    Previews (the files are too big to be posted on photobucket. So it has reduced quality. Included a Megaupload link) Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W7IT4OMH


    Spread 1



    Spread 2


  10. #10
    Superior Member
    FrostyCass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    1,109 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by tename View Post
    PLEASE do not complain about my editing skills, i just did it so it's readable... anyways, not much proofreading on translation either, provided as is, PLEASE do not flame me with how bad my translation is... I also connected the page to make it like the magazine double-page spread feature article. LASTLY, I DON'T know ANY official names, or spelling, therefore if I made name translation mistake just kindly point it out. Although I am most likely not going to make any revisions.

    Previews (the files are too big to be posted on photobucket. So it has reduced quality. Included a Megaupload link) Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W7IT4OMH


    Spread 1



    Spread 2

    Thanks for the effort and the fact that you can translate this. I could be wrong but I believe the posting images of the scan's is against forum rules. Thats the reason why I didn't attached the images but provided the link.

  11. #11
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    just read the rules... doesn't have anything on "scan" ... what's wrong with posting scans?? O_O size or what??? but these aren't hosted here, but is hosted on photobucket XD

  12. #12
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,983
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    1,898 (0 Banked)
    i am excited about this game too but that doesn't mean i would ***** all over the pages before i scanned them... what is that all about?

    edit* this forum edits *****? what about skeet?

  13. #13
    Newbie
    yayakakababoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    I'll try translating...

    first page:
    Enemy Organization Revealed!

    The organization, "The Wizard," is a revered, ancient organization. They are able to utilize ancient magic to control monsters. Every member of the organization is equiped with armor. This is a dangerous organization that atttacked Bandora city just to steal a "Knight." Everything regarding the organization is unknown, whether its name, structure, or motive. The name "The Wizard" was nicknamed by Bandora city.

    The leader of the organization, Gurazeru (Katakana), rarely shows himself in the public. Therefore, his power and background is unknown. But judging from his followers, he must possess unimaginable power. And it seems like he has the power to transform into a knight.

    Next the old dude is Beras**tan. (Ber**hitan) Some of the descriptions are covered. But he ambushed some city disguised as a Circus leader and in a flash, the city falls in chaos.

    That's all for the first page.. I'll do the rest when I get back. Hopefully it helps.

  14. #14
    Super Elite
    Major Ocelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,114
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    245 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by yayakakababoom View Post
    I'll try translating...

    first page:
    Enemy Organization Revealed!

    The organization, "The Wizard," is a revered, ancient organization. They are able to utilize ancient magic to control monsters. Every member of the organization is equiped with armor. This is a dangerous organization that atttacked Bandora city just to steal a "Knight." Everything regarding the organization is unknown, whether its name, structure, or motive. The name "The Wizard" was nicknamed by Bandora city.

    The leader of the organization, Gurazeru (Katakana), rarely shows himself in the public. Therefore, his power and background is unknown. But judging from his followers, he must possess unimaginable power. And it seems like he has the power to transform into a knight.

    Next the old dude is Beras**tan. (Ber**hitan) Some of the descriptions are covered. But he ambushed some city disguised as a Circus leader and in a flash, the city falls in chaos.

    That's all for the first page.. I'll do the rest when I get back. Hopefully it helps.
    Thanks, but Tename has already translated the first 2 pages already so there is no point in doing them. You could translate the others though.


  15. #15
    Superior Member
    FrostyCass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    1,109 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by tename View Post
    just read the rules... doesn't have anything on "scan" ... what's wrong with posting scans?? O_O size or what??? but these aren't hosted here, but is hosted on photobucket XD
    hmm I guess I was wrong, my bad. good stuff.

  16. #16
    Super Elite
    Major Ocelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,114
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    245 (0 Banked)
    I started making a more aesthetic version of the scans, heres what I have done so far:
    http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...2008/WKC_1.jpg
    Tell me what you think, if you want me to continue then I will. I don't want to waste my time is all.


  17. #17
    Newbie
    yayakakababoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Ocelot View Post
    Thanks, but Tename has already translated the first 2 pages already so there is no point in doing them. You could translate the others though.
    Ah didn't see that. Thanks.

    Anyway here's page 4:

    In this game, there'll be tons of gigantic sized monsters, larger than humans several times. They're the Gigasu, who are summoned from the demon world through a certain card. It is said the spirits given to Gigasu's contractor can receive an enormous power, however, their own spirits will gradually be eaten, and at last, taken over by the monster. Every Gigasu has a different look, but they all contain a "Magic Eye" on their chests.


    and some parts of page 3:

    (Top right corner) Every weapon has three attributes and every magic has four. Every weapon and magic has its own unique attribute. Same for enemies, they have their own strengths and weaknesses. Every creature has a different strength and different weakness in different parts of their bodies. Being able to utilize the correct attribute against certain parts will be the key in the battle. In this article, we will not only inform the specific attributes of weapons and magic, but also explain the symbols displayed on the screenshots.

    Weapon attributes: Weapons have three attributes, Slash Charge/attack, Hit Charge/attack, and Stab Charge/attack. For instance, single handed sword (Long sword) and twin swords are both Slash Charge/attack attributed. Double handed axe and staff are Hit Charge/attack. For more specific details, look at the chart below. It can be very advantageous if the correct attribute is used against certain boss/monster.

    Magic attributes: Basically there's "Holy magic" for healing and "black/spiritual magic" to attack. The black magic consist of fire, water, earth, and wind. Utilizing each elements' strengths and weaknesses will be a significant part of battle.

    Those are the major points, the rest are description of the symbols in battle mode. I don't know how to photoshop it so I'll leave it to Tename or whoever. Some of the terms I named might be off so...
    Anyway, may this be useful.

  18. #18
    Newbie
    ShinGundam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    47
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    Wow, This thread full of win thank you everybody ^__^

  19. #19
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,055
    Rep Power
    47
    Points
    350 (0 Banked)
    Can't wait stop with the threads getting too excited lol

  20. #20
    Apprentice
    primalbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PSN ID
    jdawg222
    Age
    30
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    55
    Points
    288 (0 Banked)
    wow, words cannot describe how bad i want this game. i really hope this game comes out by april.

  21. #21
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    0 (0 Banked)
    I translated ALL four pages, and combined them into 2 pages because they are written in Double-page spread Features.

  22. #22
    Super Elite
    Major Ocelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,114
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    245 (0 Banked)
    Yeah I realised that after I posted.

    Here's my first page redone for easier reading, thanks to Tename and yaya for the translations. I also added a bit of my own writing to make it read a bit better.
    Tell me what you think.
    Note: It says 'Bandora' City in the "Wizards" section, that was a spellcheck error that I didn't see till after I finished it.


  23. #23
    Forum Guru
    godofspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    3,521
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    741 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by tename View Post
    just read the rules... doesn't have anything on "scan" ... what's wrong with posting scans?? O_O size or what??? but these aren't hosted here, but is hosted on photobucket XD
    Because of copyright issues, therefore it's not allowed to post scans.
    PSN and XBL ID: EspadaKiller

    Steam ID: god_of_shawn

    My blog: www.espadakiller.wordpress.com Follow me @twitter as well!

  24. #24
    Apprentice
    lathiaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    47
    Points
    253 (0 Banked)
    @ tename, yayakakababoom and Major Ocelot

    Thanks for the translation, guys! And I really like your edition Major Ocelot, I hope you will post the rest of scans soon

    It's nice that after a long time without knowing something about this game we're getting some information. A lot of threads about WKC are appearing lattely, I'm very happy

    A new dawn is here

  25. #25
    Superior Member
    iamspongebob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    981
    Rep Power
    49
    Points
    30 (0 Banked)
    Looks good btw can anyone explain how the online works for this game? Is it a mmorpg like WOW or runescape or summing? If it is that would be amazing lol.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.