Page 1 of 16 111 ... LastLast
    young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Chelsea FC Champions League Winners 2012

well i thought it was about time that one was created, there is already a liverpool and a utd one, and saw somebody mention that they thought there should be, so here it is

/now i shall sit an watch as nobody ever posts here (lol)
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 05-20-2012 at 16:54.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

wow, **** man u read my mind(or my post :P) lol, thats good, now lets who else shows up, lol.

Superior Member

goodluck against Juventus

congratulation for opening NH-FC fan thread
    am I welcomed here

Super Elite
    ^ Wouldn't laugh so much there, dude... I wouldn't wanna face Real Madrid any more then I'd want to face Juventus.

Then again, we're up against Inter... hmm, English clubs got tough draws this year.
    White Pelé

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando9 View Post

goodluck against Juventus

congratulation for opening NH-FC fan thread
    am I welcomed here
    i wondered how long it would be before something like this was posted. not long as it turns out

id rather have Juventus than Madrid, but yh all the English clubs got hard draws this year, i doubt there will be 3 in the semis like last year.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Super Elite
    Screw the Italians and Spaniards (no offense if there are any on this board, I'm strictly speaking football here), we're all going through. As much as I despise Liverpool, and to a lesser extent Chelsea and Arsenal, I'd rather see them go through than the opponents.

Pride of the U.K.!! And, as a bonus... if the three others do go through, there's a good chance United will be the ones to boot them out! At least one of the other 3.
    White Pelé

Superior Member

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando9 View Post

i didn't make this thread for you to spam all over it.

/ but yeah i was right, nobody has posted here, lol o well.

Veteran
    Hes posted videos of the match for people who may not have seen it. Hes a liverpool fan helping you out seens as no-one else is.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyFewty View Post
    Hes posted videos of the match for people who may not have seen it. Hes a liverpool fan helping you out seens as no-one else is.

sorry i could see it, i thought h had just posted a little thing because we had drawn

Veteran
    Its cool just that hes posting vids of the game and you were having a go at him. Its cool though if you didnt notice, just thought it was vewy vewy wude.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    lol, as i predicted this thread has failed. o well

what does everybody think will happen in the match today against utd ?

Flamer
    I'm a Liverpool fan too, by the way. I won't hi-jack this thread, though.
    I don't know what will really happen, you can't predict the feature, but I'd say with the way Chelsea's performances have been, that they might actually stand a chance of winning against Man Utd.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    looks like you were wrong code red, we were completely destroyed, and tbh it could and probably should have been 4 or 5 for utd. and our next away match is against you lot as well. GRIM times !!!

we just never started playing today big phil is gonna have to start playing drogba and anelka how can you leave the prem's top goalscorer on the bench ?

are title chances look very dark

and squirrelbo1 the threads not a failure uve got me now lol

coldbloodied
    3-0 to the reds

WHO ARE YA?
    WHO ARE YA?
    WHO ARE YA?
    WHO ARE YA?
    WHO ARE YA?
    WHO ARE YA?

Super Elite
    ^ What he said.
    White Pelé

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    what is big Phil on about. Dirk Kuyt is Liverpool best player. wow i think were in trouble today, im not even going to watch it with my mates as i cant stand the stick ill get about it.

Superior Member
    hardluck for losing from us u better focus on Juventus match & here's a news that might cheers u up

Chelsea snap up Quaresma

Chelsea have signed Ricardo Quaresma from Inter Milan on a loan deal until the end of the season.

Quaresma was strongly linked with Tottenham Hotspur earlier on transfer deadline day, but Chelsea have moved in to lure the Portuguese winger to Stamford Bridge.
    The former Porto star will help fill the void by the absence of Joe Cole to serious injury.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    yh thanks ferdando, just seen this on Sky sports new, looks good. (probably be a flop though seeing as he is coming to us lol)

Veteran
    This move has the potential to be the best this window, but could also be a poor one. High hopes for quaresma but not with chelsea Hope he impresses enough for a liverpool snap up

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyFewty View Post
    This move has the potential to be the best this window, but could also be a poor one. High hopes for quaresma but not with chelsea Hope he impresses enough for a liverpool snap up
    he will be good whilst we have him on loan, but as soon as we pay some money for him, he will turn ****.

Veteran
    Wehey bye bye scolari. Good move by the board, now time to get a former player in who knows the club.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    gizzoidafcb
    Your never replace Jose, back to normal for Chelsea and that's winning not very much or at all.

BeatCheater
    Blimey....give the man a chance! Who they gonna get now??

Thread Information