Latest PSU headlines:

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 515 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Or your 08.

70k people estimated. Still waving those plastic flags. For your very first one. That's cute. 750k estimated in 05.

Master Poster
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioPlayStationManchester UnitedGoogle Chrome
    Arguing over who's parade is bigger is a little sad. They won the Champions League, Chelsea fans win all arguments.

3. Likes John25 likes this post
    Veteran
    The point is that to win your first ever CL and have a pretty poor turnout is pretty sad.

I give them every credit for winning it. They defied the odds over and over. Coming back against Napoli, beating Barca, a last gasp equalizer and winning on pens. It was pretty incredible.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    You guys are $#@!test CL winners ever, even $#@!ter than porto! Scraping by teams, sitting back for 90mins, having one shot on target and having more luck than Utd and liverpool together, DOES NOT make you the best team in Europe. the most undeserving winners ever. horrible team and horrible plastic fans.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Superior Member
    Nice send of for what has been a good team in the past, I think its a fitting end to an era, can't see chelsea in the future relying on lampard, drogba or terry etc in the future

Elite Guru

Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    You guys are $#@!test CL winners ever, even $#@!ter than porto! Scraping by teams, sitting back for 90mins, having one shot on target and having more luck than Utd and liverpool together, DOES NOT make you the best team in Europe. the most undeserving winners ever. horrible team and horrible plastic fans.
    Hahahahaha you should get something sweet to go along all that salt? First London club to win Champions league!

Also lol at bringing Porto into this, wouldn't it make more sense to compare Chelsea to Inter? There's at least similarities to the tactics used.

Pathetic stuff, but hey, i would be bitter too if I supported a team that bottled it harder than Arsenal usually does.
    Last edited by clean515; 05-21-2012 at 15:07.
    Calculating Infinity

Master Sage
    Items Firefox LogoBruce LeeArsenal
    Three3-times supports Manchester United.. not Arsenal. So I have a feeling he doesn't care about half the stuff you mentioned. (ie. First team in London )

Who do you support Clean? Tottenham? (I have noticed your hate for Arsenal these past few years)

Elite Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox View Post
    Three3-times supports Manchester United.. not Arsenal. So I have a feeling he doesn't care about half the stuff you mentioned. (ie. First team in London )

Who do you support Clean? Tottenham? (I have noticed your hate for Arsenal these past few years)
    Well I am a Copenhagen fan before anything, not English so it's hard to have the same sort of attachment as to the club you have grown up around. But I am a Chelsea fan when it comes to English teams, loved Grønkjær playing there and kind of followed them since I saw them when I was 11 when they played Copenhagen, loved Grønkjær even more when he came home to Copenhagen and helped us beat United and get through the group stage in CL last season of course. So yeah Copenhagen >>>>Chelsea and Palermo. As for my support.

But yeah, realized he was a United fan as I was writing that and added in bottling the title instead, assumed he was a gooner at first as his posts sounds like the average gooner stuff you read online starting with attacking the play style, saw he lived in London and was too quick to assume, just a glory hunter then.

Sorry no offense to you and I honestly don't even hate Arsenal much except Voyeur and Frimpong (ffs, he tweeted a 4chan style gore photo of a naked guy with brain floating out of his head the other day, what an idiot).
    Calculating Infinity

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    How could we loose that game.... i still don't get it - lamest winner ever (and im not even a bayern fan).
    Lame, lamer, chelsea.

P.s. yes im butthurt - $#@! football

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by clean515 View Post
    Well I am a Copenhagen fan before anything, not English so it's hard to have the same sort of attachment as to the club you have grown up around. But I am a Chelsea fan when it comes to English teams, loved Grønkjær playing there and kind of followed them since I saw them when I was 11 when they played Copenhagen, loved Grønkjær even more when he came home to Copenhagen and helped us beat United and get through the group stage in CL last season of course. So yeah Copenhagen >>>>Chelsea and Palermo. As for my support.

But yeah, realized he was a United fan as I was writing that and added in bottling the title instead, assumed he was a gooner at first as his posts sounds like the average gooner stuff you read online starting with attacking the play style, saw he lived in London and was too quick to assume, just a glory hunter then.

Sorry no offense to you and I honestly don't even hate Arsenal much except Voyeur and Frimpong (ffs, he tweeted a 4chan style gore photo of a naked guy with brain floating out of his head the other day, what an idiot).
    Uh huh...

Do you know anything about 3x? Do you know him personally? Do you know why he is a United fan?

Elite Guru

Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    Uh huh...

Do you know anything about 3x? Do you know him personally? Do you know why he is a United fan?
    If you read my post you would see Copenhagen playing vs Chelsea being my first game seeing Chelsea. To call Copenhagen successful back in the 90's is pretty hilarious, hell even Chelsea were not that succesful back then, actually it was Grønkjærs goal against Liverpool much later that made Roman buy the club. Also conveniently not bolding the brilliant relegating fighting #16 in Italy, Palermo.

No I don't know anything about him and I don't care. Just love his salty tears, must be hard seeing both City win the league after bottling it big time and Chelsea taking the FA cup and CL. Anyway, the blinking smiley should have been indication enough that my glory hunter comment was not completely serious.
    Last edited by clean515; 05-21-2012 at 16:13.
    Calculating Infinity

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Lol, got to agree with Frimpong being a dumbass on Twitter, so is Wilshere to a certain extent. Kids these days^

14. Likes Sleepy likes this post
    Master Sage
    What I LOVE though is how all these Chelsea fans want Bosingwa gone because he ruined Lamps and JT's big moment and pictures...

Elite Guru

What I LOVE though is how all these Chelsea fans want Bosingwa gone because he ruined Lamps and JT's big moment and pictures...
    Have seen a few people be angry with this and honestly he was a bit obnoxious and seemed to think he won the it by himself, but most Chelsea fans has wanted Bosingwa gone for a couple of seasons now, not because he ruined a photo but because he's justn ot good enough (despite actually being surprisingly good in CL this year). He $#@!s up too much and can't make a cross to save his life.
    Calculating Infinity

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    Yeah would have been much better to attack and not win anything like arsenal have done for years or how united did this year. We put 4 past napoli in the second leg to turn it round. A team who had put city out. We scored 3 against Barcelona and beat bayern Munich who beat real Madrid to get there. So what we were defensive.

And yeah Stamford bridge is not what it used to be. We can bring the hooligans and racists back if you want ? Get the old electric fences back and all. Maybe standing and over crowding. That's always worked well.......I for one am proud to a certain extent that we banned a load of our fans. Extensive changes were made to punishments and bans for fans after Roman came in.

Also from a man united fan, that's kind of ironic, given the sheer volume of united fans not even from the north of England.

Quote Originally Posted by clean515 View Post
    Have seen a few people be angry with this and honestly he was a bit obnoxious and seemed to think he won the it by himself, but most Chelsea fans has wanted Bosingwa gone for a couple of seasons now, not because he ruined a photo but because he's justn ot good enough (despite actually being surprisingly good in CL this year). He $#@!s up too much and can't make a cross to save his life.
    Yeah he's just very average. I'm not pissed he did what he did, but John and Frank lifting it would have made an Awesoness picture. The kind you could frame

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by squirrelbo1; 05-21-2012 at 19:21.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

Forum Sage

Adios Drogba

I'm not a Chelsea fan and i know a lot of people give Drogba a hard time for sometimes going down a bit too easily but i have a lot of time for him as a player

Dedicated Member

20. Likes Cybertox , Nitey likes this post
    Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Chelsea is without any doubts my favourite football team. Especially because of Fernando Torres, he is a beast. I must also say that it was a very well deserved win.
    Last edited by Cybertox; 09-23-2012 at 19:11.

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Especially because of Fernando Torres, he is a beast.

23. Likes Shibby likes this post
    Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Why are you laughing, you think its funny ? Chelsea raped your Arsenal 2-1 and Torres scored an incredible goal. So jokes on you loser.

Veteran
    >raped
    >2-1

26. Likes Nitey likes this post
    Master Sage
    He was almost a City fan you know Shibby! But City had a poor start.. so the choice was made!

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Bayern just can't close the deal when it comes to the Champions league. They've had half a dozen finals where they lost it is sad to watch. At least they are undefeated in the Bundesliga at the moment, although the group stage of the CL is causing some problems.

Earthbound
    Items Final Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy IX
    Well done Roman. Well done for sacking the man who delivered you the Champions League and FA Cup in May. Well done for sacking the man with a nigh on 60% win rate. Well done for sacking him after 262.

#BasedRoman knows best yet again.
    Quote Originally Posted by neoxthexone View Post
    DC is the hero PSU deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. The DC.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Joke of a club,

Although you never preserved to win the CL and your all $#@! $#@!s, still shocking.

Now you will get falcao and bentiz.

You dont deserve Pep, what manager would wanna work for you lot?!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Thread Information