Page 118 of 157 FirstFirst ... 108118128 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 3920
    Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    My relationship has been getting more... ern... exciting lately.

Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by SchaffinOSX View Post
    My relationship has been getting more... ern... exciting lately.

Finally got to 1st base?

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Finally got to 1st base?
    First base occurred pre-relationship. Second base occurred months ago. Third base was sprinkled throughout, but it's been a bit more frequent lately. Good stuff.

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    @Schaffin.

2 years nearly. We had a talk and things seem to be better right now. Get the feelings its just paper over the cracks mind you.

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    @Schaffin.

2 years nearly. We had a talk and things seem to be better right now. Get the feelings its just paper over the cracks mind you.
    Well, I wish you luck. If you're not happy in the relationship, don't stick around.

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by SchaffinOSX View Post
    Well, I wish you luck. If you're not happy in the relationship, don't stick around.
    Thanks buddy, I will spend this weekend with her and see how I feel. It's going okay so far.

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    Thanks buddy, I will spend this weekend with her and see how I feel. It's going okay so far.
    Let us know how it goes, man.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    well me, i have been 7 years dry and not wet for that long

It is killing me not to have a lady so close anymore... Been burnt so much over my life time that i feel lost and can not get the courage to ask a lady out... Man a chance to just hold a ladies hand is to much
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    well me, i have been 7 years dry and not wet for that long

It is killing me not to have a lady so close anymore... Been burnt so much over my life time that i feel lost and can not get the courage to ask a lady out... Man a chance to just hold a ladies hand is to much
    The problem is though, that if you can't find any courage then your chances to get someone in your life is pretty much zero. Instead, if you come out as a friendly, well-mannered man and ask someone out....ohh I bet your chances are gonna be closer to a hundred than you think. You can't just wait for the ''right one'', you gotta find her.

Learn to do signatures here

10. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    The problem is though, that if you can't find any courage then your chances to get someone in your life is pretty much zero. Instead, if you come out as a friendly, well-mannered man and ask someone out....ohh I bet your chances are gonna be closer to a hundred than you think. You can't just wait for the ''right one'', you gotta find her.
    thanks and i agree, but ever since the mess all them years ago and trying to tell myself that i am better and respectful of women in ever which way possible... I have taught myself to grow up a lot over the years and the only thing i need is the courage to get out their again and hope that what i have learnt is worth it in the long run... I do want to meet a lady and full in love and make love to... I want that warmth of two bodies and a warm bed to lay down on... Its just how do you find the right one in the sea of so many wrong one's. A lady that is not fake
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quick question to this situation:

I have a crush on a girl at work (think she's a little older than me). I don't get much chance to talk to her because she works just on a Saturday and works on the tills, whereas I roam around the shopfloor.
    I spoke to her a little bit yesterday and got her to giggle a bit.

I have friends on Facebook that have her as a friend, but I never added her because I felt we hadn't chatted on a level yet so it would look freaky. Now I feel we chatted a little bit, and since I have about four mutual friends, should I add her, or should I leave it and just try and talk to her more in person?

My friends reckon she may be with someone but they don't have anything conclusive, so until then (finding out for sure), I'm interested.

Cheers.

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post

I have a crush on a girl at work (think she's a little older than me). I don't get much chance to talk to her because she works just on a Saturday and works on the tills, whereas I roam around the shopfloor.

I have friends on Facebook that have her as a friend, but I never added her because I felt we hadn't chatted on a level yet so it would look freaky. Now I feel we chatted a little bit, and since I have about four mutual friends, should I add her, or should I leave it and just try and talk to her more in person?

My friends reckon she may be with someone but they don't have anything conclusive, so until then (finding out for sure), I'm interested.

Cheers.
    Always always try to talk to a girl in person. As afraid as I am to talk to a girl I like I know it's better talking with my mouth not my keyboard. If you've talked to her enough ask if she'd like a grab a bite to eat sometime (maybe after work).

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    thanks and i agree, but ever since the mess all them years ago and trying to tell myself that i am better and respectful of women in ever which way possible... I have taught myself to grow up a lot over the years and the only thing i need is the courage to get out their again and hope that what i have learnt is worth it in the long run... I do want to meet a lady and full in love and make love to... I want that warmth of two bodies and a warm bed to lay down on... Its just how do you find the right one in the sea of so many wrong one's. A lady that is not fake
    Keep looking. You'll know when you find the right one. Keep your mind open.

Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    Always always try to talk to a girl in person. As afraid as I am to talk to a girl I like I know it's better talking with my mouth not my keyboard. If you've talked to her enough ask if she'd like a grab a bite to eat sometime (maybe after work).
    I'm with pod on this one. To be honest, I asked my current girlfriend out over Facebook and we're happier than ever, and we met via text. But I'm in high school, so it's a different ball-game than what you're in. Facebook chatting isn't really detrimental like everyone likes to make it seem, but if you can talk to her in person, I'd stick with that. Once you've talked a little bit more, maybe then would be the time to chat her up.

But you know this situation better than any of us. If you think she'd be cool with chatting on fb than by all means go for it. Some people are, some people aren't.

15. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Okay. Thanks guys. Even though it's tough to talk to her one on one, I think that's the route I'm going to go. It would be bliss if we get the same breaks together.

Checked out some of her pictures on Facebook (via my friend) and she seems a bit of a party animal. I'm not exactly one myself so that might be against me but $#@! it!
    And I think she's either just a year older than me or just a few weeks.

Anyway, bottom line, I'm gonna try and talk to her more in person.

Cheers.

El Presidente
    Okay. Thanks guys. Even though it's tough to talk to her one on one, I think that's the route I'm going to go. It would be bliss if we get the same breaks together.

Checked out some of her pictures on Facebook (via my friend) and she seems a bit of a party animal. I'm not exactly one myself so that might be against me but $#@! it!
    And I think she's either just a year older than me or just a few weeks.

Anyway, bottom line, I'm gonna try and talk to her more in person.

Cheers.
    Even if you two are just friends, she might have some friends you like more Keep those options open.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era

Cheers.
    take your time, learn about her and spark up a conversation and just be your self. Simple things always work out in the long term

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    take your time, learn about her and spark up a conversation and just be your self. Simple things always work out in the long term
    True. I say just go in there head first and think later. If you see her at the printer or something just blurt out whatever like ''whatchya printin'' or something along the lines. Doesn't matter how awfully you start it out she's bound to answer or she'll make herself look like a fool. You just move on from there with a casual chit chat. Keep it short and exciting, and you'll have made an excellent first impression of yourself.

Learn to do signatures here

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I could probably have a quick word with her, but if I want to have a more flowing conversation I'll most likely need to have the same break as her. We work in a department store, and our department is probably the most busiest, so with her being on the tills she's busy 90% of the time.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I could probably have a quick word with her, but if I want to have a more flowing conversation I'll most likely need to have the same break as her. We work in a department store, and our department is probably the most busiest, so with her being on the tills she's busy 90% of the time.
    Then talk to her when she is on the til, never believe it has to be at break time or better still ask her if she needs help packing bags and then you could spark up a conversation then. Like, i like your hair or so what you up to after work, something like that... One step at a time and in the long run, you both will enjoy each others company with out even knowing it and then all will work out. Just have small conversations and never over do it, so if you have the chance to meet during break time, just say hello and ask how is she doing and have you plans for the weekend and just again be your self,
    Last edited by claud3; 01-30-2012 at 18:34.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Then talk to her when she is on the til, never believe it has to be at break time or better still ask her if she needs help packing bags and then you could spark up a conversation then. Like, i like your hair or so what you up to after work, something like that... One step at a time and in the long run, you both will enjoy each others company with out even knowing it and then all will work out. Just have small conversations and never over do it, so if you have the chance to meet during break time, just say hello and ask how is she doing and have you plans for the weekend and just again be your self,
    It's not a case of me being shy (which I am), but literally, our department is busy and huge! You tend to get stick if you don't stick to your assigned section.
    Additionally, she works the tills with a guy who is a bit of a gossip, and I've only told a few close workmates that I have a crush on her, so if I talk to her quite often in front of him, he'll probably stir $#@! up. Thus, my hankering for wanting a break with her.

El Presidente
    It's not a case of me being shy (which I am), but literally, our department is busy and huge! You tend to get stick if you don't stick to your assigned section.
    Additionally, she works the tills with a guy who is a bit of a gossip, and I've only told a few close workmates that I have a crush on her, so if I talk to her quite often in front of him, he'll probably stir $#@! up. Thus, my hankering for wanting a break with her.
    Just approach her like this Molo

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    Even if you two are just friends, she might have some friends you like more Keep those options open.
    This is the most importance piece of advice in this thread.

El Presidente
    Well the opportunity with to speak with my girl of interest didn't really present itself today. She was looking at me I think but I didn't get the chance to talk to her. I'll have to try again on thursday. She sits all the way the other side of the room and she left through a different exit than I thought she would. So I couldn't 'accidentally' bump in to her on the way out and strike up a conversation.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    You know what? $#@! dating sites. I've come to realize that if you are not rich and super sexy, you will have no success as a guy on it, no matter how great and sincere your profile or messages are. I'm fine with this because I was in denial for so long. I know what I have to do now. Go out and talk to people, socialize. And I'm completely fine with that. So, before I delete my POF account for good, I have edited it so that I make myself look like a rich douchebag. I hope to gain messages this way that somehow may have offended the superficial $#@!s on that site. So, this is what I wrote in my bio, prepare for lols:

Let's try a little social experiment.

So a little about me:

Oh hey ladies, I'm ****ing cool and super great. I can bench over 9000 and lift cars on my arms. I'm hung like a horse (those pills Peter North takes really work!) so I know that you want my big beef jerky inside you. Herp derp...derp....Oh, I am also super rich. I'm like Canada's next big billionaire. I have a nice Mercedes SLS-Douchebag edition, and I GTL (AWWW YEAAAH, ALL DAY!) I listen to gino beats and spike my hair up like a guido with an orange spray-coating. I will probably treat you like $#@!, but that's ok cause that's what you are looking for on the site anyway (the majority mostly say that). I am also a scientologist, you see, it's kind of a requirement if you're rich, that you automatically become someone who worships a ****in' alien that apparently landed here billions of years ago and planted us into the earth as pods. Hail Xenu lolz! I am also as superficial as you are. Come on, I know how your mind works. You say you want a "real" guy who's nice, but you're lying to yourself and some poor sap who thinks he has a chance with you. Let's face it, you're gonna skip over his message anyway.

So yeah that's me in a nutshell....or in a 20-bedroom mansion? With 10 cars and a private jet? Yeah I'm pretty awesome.

for the first date section:

Well first it would be us going to the gym so you could see me flex my sexy pythons in a black 80's wife-beater shirt that Arnie wore. You will hear me grunt and strain as I clench my butt-cheeks when I'm benching over 9000. After the gym, we will go to a fancy restaurant with ridiculous prices for super-small sized meals. I will pretend that I am interested in what you say and reply with "that's very interesting, please tell me more" or "I never thought of it that way, but I agree". After dinner we will go see a movie, maybe something dumb with explosions every 2 minutes and then go back to my place or yours, or some random strangers house and have sex. Oh, but you don't like that you say? Well that's really unfair, given the fact that I gave my time to you, spent money on you and I get nothing equally satisfactory? You know, statistically, women can be more hornier than men, so to refuse your most primal desires is to refuse you are human.

But if all goes according to plan, we will meet again and end off in another kinky sexcapade because I'm a rich douchebag and you like that.
    Hope you enjoyed reading that as much as I did coming up with it LOL.
    Last edited by Lebowski; 02-01-2012 at 08:21.

27. Likes spyrde likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Epic, lets wait for the replys...

Thread Information